Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest wisely  (Read 4769 times)
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

I agree. Everyone, whether bounty hunter or a risk taking investor, you should always study whatever you're about to invest to specially if it's from a new developer or an unknown one trying to make a star out of their token. Always be cautious and wise in investing your hard earned money to something ultra risky.

Thats the nice idea, we should invest wisely so that we can earn profit, our only goal is to earn profit, so invest wisely, invest at the bottom price and sell it in high price.

Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

Oh, I totally agree. I am saddened by the fact that today there are a lot of selling ratings. Many people believe them and make mistakes. Then they lose money and start thinking that all ico projects are scammers. In fact, there are many interesting projects that will bring you profit.
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

Maybe it's just for you. But for ordinary people it is quite difficult to choose the right project.

Zakifon

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

I agree.  You need to invest everything by weighing and pondering and carefully analyzing the market and the coins in which you are going to invest.  Otherwise, the big risks of losing money..
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

Very true, dont anyhow invest, I did that previously and have suffer the consequences now, my portfolio are losing a lot of money...

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

Yes, I agree with you because it is very good to invest wisely and not because of the hype of a coin or project. You should take you time to do a very good research of the project, read everything you need to know and make sure it is a promising one before you will invest in it.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

For wise investments go to icoguide.com I am looking at their ratings, as they are real and not paid.
EthanKai

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

You have a point there not to solely rely on ICO rating sites for your crypto investment decision. Rating sites could be a starting point in getting idea about the project but you should do some additional research if ever you decide to actually invest in ICOs.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:13:50 AM

the site rating like it does more or less the only crap on site without having a clear base. they certainly also do not see analysis clearly and simply see the existing display outside only. Therefore I think relying on the rating site as it will be full of traps.

Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:33:30 AM

However, most projects look good on the surface and have a good rating on various rating websites, but that doesn't mean it's a good project.
I think more attention should be paid to gtihub

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Melit02

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

You should be wise investing your money because many ico's now are scammers, they get the money of a lot of people. We should not put our money into risk so that we will not regret in the end. Bounty hunters also should be wise choosing a bounty to participate.
trangoccho

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:46:36 AM

I do not think so. But good projects always try to bring what they promised to the user. Therefore, they can multiply 40 times compared to the original price. Investment in ICO also has a huge profit if it is X10 times
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:50:40 AM

I do not think so. But good projects always try to bring what they promised to the user. Therefore, they can multiply 40 times compared to the original price. Investment in ICO also has a huge profit if it is X10 times
this was in 2017, now even the super projects of 2017 as a bankor, GNO no longer show xx. projects 2018, which are higher than the price of ICO is very difficult to find.

MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:51:30 AM

put 80% of your energy into your initial investment decision, this is very important. When I get interested in a company I’ll put a very small amount of money into it to start. It really alters my perception when I have money on the table and makes my research effort more diligent. Then I like to ease in slowly over months, taking alligator bites only when the price is favourable and I’ve done my homework. Often times a story that sounds good today doesn’t seem as attractive in a few weeks. Ease into the market, especially if it is something you haven’t much experience and you can apply this to all the ICOs you find.
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:56:12 AM

The most important thing is in the choice of the project, if the project performs all its functions, then this project can be good. But if on the contrary then run from this project even without looking back. It is your choice in which project to participate.
vatanen

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:56:32 AM

Getting involved yourself in the world of cryptocurrencies is really risky most specially if you are just starting up and making an investment so the only tip that you can get for you to be more successful in this industry is you need to be more wiser and mindful in every action that you are doing and also when investing your money in cryptocurrencies.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:59:46 AM

If you are not adequately prepare on what to invest on in cryptocurrency,  I will say it is safe for you not to invest or casually throw your money to the next hyped coin or project. When you invest in food project,  you are helping cryptocurrency ecosystem to get rid of bad project.

harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:07:57 AM

Truly obviously we should be shrewd with regards to contributing our cash. In contributing you have to check in the event that you can trust to the venture with the end goal for you to pick up cash than putting your cash on nonthing realizing that the task and the individuals are great and confided in so be attentive not on the grounds that you are energized or whatever it is. Put your cash where you can win and gain.Look for the group and experience so you will be ableb achievement.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:23:38 AM

With the rise of ICO as well as new coins, this has made us need to increase our policy level in choosing ICO. As more ICOs emerge, the potential for scam ICO also increases. The decline in prices that have occurred in the market that has been going on for several months now also affects ICO prices are also declining and the team failed to achieve sales targets. In order to minimize the failure, choose the ICO handled by a professional team and reliable.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:44:02 AM

I agree with your opinion. many are investing without analyzing coins to be invested in advance or at random and eventually end up with regret. being a real trader must know how to trade well techniques such as capitalizing on market conditions, assessing price movements and teamwork. and learn how to make the right decisions so that the income generated can be maximized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: