Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:29:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest wisely  (Read 4772 times)
Omojo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:45:38 AM

Sincerely, this advice is really important. So many scam coins are out now and one really need to be careful with the investments he makes.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

I agree we should be wisely by choosing an ico many ico project but not all are promising and some of them are scams and we can't define if what ico will give us profit it's too hard to find a good ico even if the project is good however some of them are still failed. so we should have a further research to not wasting our time, money and effort
Maybe the best strategy is not investing into ICOs because now many of them have problem due to situation on the market.
Definitely, you have a point, right now it's too risky to invest in ICO's because we had been observed that even it is considered a good project and got listed in the exchange with a corresponding remarkable value but it cannot sustain in the long run as what investors perspective, so better invest with those top listed coins , you will enjoy having lesser risk and have a potential to earn a good profit especially this current situation.
giangtran205

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

Investment is risky so need to be wise and be ready to face the risks. It is package already with investment so have to face it and conquer the risk in order to succeed.
So, you need to carefully choose the project as the participants of the bounty and investors. There are many things that need to pay attention. No recommendations in this case. You have to make your own choices.
solkemyu

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

That is the reason, before contributing, I suggest that all newcomers have in any event some an opportunity to take a gander at the market, to think about fruitful ventures, and in addition unsuccessful ones. Comprehend what is the contrast between them. On the off chance that you begin contributing with no less than at least information, you will have a superior possibility of making a benefit, instead of losing cash.
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:14:58 PM

That phrase is easier said than done especially if you're a newbie in crypto world. I learned my lessons the hardway during my early days. I think its part of learning having some mistake in investments. IMportant is that you learn from it
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

That is a good advice one can give to a fellow investors and we should all learn from this. Although it's really hard to determine whether a project possesses a great potential since this market is very unstable, hence the volatility. Even if they introduce themselves as experts in the fields they say they are in we cannot really be sure if what they say are true. Like for example I can start a project and post in our supposed website my name and my specialty, how can people/investors know that what I'm claiming is true or just a make believe, right? It really is a gamble investing our money (investors) and time (bounty participants) in cryptocurrency. One can just hope and pray to God that we invest on the right project.

Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

I agree with the above arguments, but the problem is that sometimes it is not so easy to distinguish a scam, because several times before ICO on the project sites exhibited a fake team. Another subtlety is that an unknown team can make a new high-profit project.
celuumk

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

Before giving over even a solitary penny; one must guarantee that the recipient merits. The majority of the general population here would be the people who may have spared certain surplus assets with them earned by their diligent work. So don't put resources into some venture since somebody is doing as such or a few people are encouraging to contribute there.

As a matter of first importance contemplate the task; read white paper; check the past experience of the group behind the undertaking their objectives for the present venture.

In the event that the group is obscure or new to the market and the venture is additionally new at that point reconsider before contributing. On the off chance that the undertaking is as of now running; at that point check comes about and what are the extension designs.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

In principle, it's also true, because I do not want to waste time, especially since the last bounties last 2-3 months ...
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

I agree with the above arguments, but the problem is that sometimes it is not so easy to distinguish a scam, because several times before ICO on the project sites exhibited a fake team. Another subtlety is that an unknown team can make a new high-profit project.
But in investing, the risks are always there, maybe a scam ico or choose the right amount to invest. So it's important that we know exactly what we're doing. We need to know the right strategy in investing, trading, and so on for our success.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:41:49 AM

But in investing, the risks are always there, maybe a scam ico or choose the right amount to invest. So it's important that we know exactly what we're doing. We need to know the right strategy in investing, trading, and so on for our success.

Of course, there is always a risk when investing. It is the presence of risk in many ways that creates a high yield in crypto-currencies, that is, one is impossible without another. But you always want to minimize risks and maximize profitability. I think the future is for self-regulating associations that will check the validity of the team and the project. I do not really want the government to take the role of arbitrator.
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Each and everyone of us should invest wisely. We should be wise enough to invest to avoid the accidents such as bounty scams.
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

We are having many of problems that caused by people around us and their foolish decisions, but our main point is to be flexible to that and tried to extract our earnings from whatever will surround us.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

You are right, some projects do not fulfill all their obligations, and some are scammers. But to choose a good project that you need is not so easy, and you need experience and the ability to analyze information. Not all investors and participants in charitable campaigns trust rating sites, there are those who take into account the right combination of factors when choosing a project.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

That phrase is easier said than done especially if you're a newbie in crypto world. I learned my lessons the hardway during my early days. I think its part of learning having some mistake in investments. IMportant is that you learn from it

In this sphere you cannot learn and earn at the same time (in case you are a newbie), because by the time you learn something, you won't have anything to work with))) LEARN FIRST, these rating websites are useless.

captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

Apparently. that's the sad reality. But for quick-flipper, it was the best and most efficient way to double or triple your investment. In this bear market only few survives in the market, almost all of them who survive came from HYPE influencer but the dump is imminent and will follow afterwards just like Phantasma. Sounds like the P&D games became the norms of this community.
EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:57:58 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 11:35:27 AM by EvgeniyLEV

Before investing, study a few basic coins on the site Coinmarketcap. The main thing is to understand and determine how promising technology is in this project (ICO), in which you want to invest.Now a lot of new projects, but not all of them will be financially successful. I recommend investing in financial ecosystems and payments into cryptocurrencies. And most importantly, as much as possible study the new project before investing money.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

people who invested hype lost a lot of money when invested in bitcoin at a price above$ 10,000 for 1 coin. real players who are well versed in the cryptocurrency market are investing very carefully and at minimum prices.
evescrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

I totally agree. However, I also think all investments come with a risk, in the blockchain or not. The safest way to go about this.. is to invest what you can afford to lose.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

You are absolutely right that we should do our own research. But you have to learn a lot.
People buy into hype because it worked well in many cases, we can't blame it.
When you have no ability to research, following the hype is a probably your only choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: