Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest wisely  (Read 4769 times)
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:45:03 PM

Good advertising is key to the success of ICO. Investing in ICOS that are just heavily advertised is pointless if there is no good project and a good team. Trusting sites that make an ICO rating is just as meaningless

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:53:02 PM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

Thats correct, everything was hype, but this time, we need to be more careful on everything we spent, because crypto nowadays are not so good for short term investing, people should not listen to hypes, because it can lose their capital when it reaches to the market, prices going lower.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:53:30 PM

Everyone learns from their own mistakes, that winter I too hastily invested in one project, which seemed very good to me, but then I realized that this was another hype, now I'm trying to be very cautious about the choice.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
Investing wisely is the thing i am doing before i invest a huge amount of money in ico, even i am not investing everytime in ico i always making sure if the ico team is strong and if there community is popular like EMP, for sure this project can be very promising.

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

Maybe a few appraisals don't completely speak to the estimation of an undertaking. In any case, you likewise need to see a few people don't generally know where to begin. So I think we require an opposition like this to discover all the best parts of this modern advancement process. its better to have a full learning about digital money before including into venture since some token doesn't have an incentive in the cash yet. Be hopeful in making a few moves with the end goal for you to have a fruitful result for your objectives in the advanced cash.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

I disagree with you. People are now more carefully approaching the choice of a project for investment and will not contribute their money to shitty projects.
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

yeah this is the main factor because anyone can invest but before investing you need to know about the project you want to invest then only u can get good better coin for invest.so invest wisely and get more profit highly.... Grin Cool
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

Yes you need to invest wisely because it is not joke to invest your persinal money and budget for crypto so you need to think twice and be familiaruze on where you will going to invest. Aside from it, be careful to those coins you want to buy, look for some feedbacks so throughyou can determine if it is good or nog.
alsu5552018

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Well, compared to the previous year, people have become smarter and now they invest much less in bad projects. This is evident even in the statistics on the collection of investments with ICO.

bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

Invest wisely, I think very well. Due to the many projects that are promising but they could not succeed. And in looking for your ICO projects also need to be careful and do some checking. You need to find the project with nice token sales and projects that have a strong development team.

3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:35:41 AM

how u look about GCOX?  Embarrassed caused i invest into it
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:51:36 AM

Invest wisely, I think very well. Due to the many projects that are promising but they could not succeed. And in looking for your ICO projects also need to be careful and do some checking. You need to find the project with nice token sales and projects that have a strong development team.
I think we need to invest wisely for us to earn a huge amount of profit and not to loss our capital. Because i believe that there are so many scam ico on the crypto feild and we need to choose the real ico, we really need to become more temperate in choosing ICO for good.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:28:37 AM

people forget about research,
most of people follow the hype about the project,
this is why a lot of people loose their investments value
remember, make a research in every directions of the project before investing
right what you say, as a wise investor we certainly have to know all the risks gained in investing by knowing that our beliefs and patience will be even greater and certainly will make wiser in investing
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

I think you're absolutely right. You can not trust other people's estimates or ratings, you always need to conduct your own research of the project in which you want to participate.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

I fully agree with you. Now I see this situation very often. And what is most insulting, people by nature are very naive and their vigilance is very easy to blur, which is used by many founders of ICO projects. As a result, these situations undermine the overall reputation of the entire cryptocurrency space.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

This is the basic rule when working with cryptocurrency. In order not to lose the investment, you must be constantly up to date.

lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

Many projects are scams and this makes us have to be more selective in determining project. And selected projects certainly have to have products that are real and have a team that can take the project to success. And that I think is a wise decision. And you can invest wisely.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Agree need to do our own research and find good and best ICO's.  ICO rating sites are not 100% accurate never invest your money because of that. Do our own research is the best way to find good ICO's.

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

One of the most strategic factor in ICO succes sis the Team behind such ICO!  If Team behind an ICO are well verse in the cryptocurrency engineering and develooment, they are likely going to make such ICO succesful regardless of market condition because of experience they have!

nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

only a small fraction of the bounty hunter or even investors who actually do the analysis. many of them have only seen from rating and the things that are in the lookout for it. It's bad enough and no doubt would only create bad feeling great ICO because many have support.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: