Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:31:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
Tanya mikhail

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

good company excellent project good luck in development Greatest Project with Great Team ambitious and promising. Perhaps this is your chance to become successful
MartinJ
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

The team working behind this project are doing thier best to make sure that they are ahead of the competition. I am certain that this project has a bright future.

Yeah, being able to revolutionized the global trade and transport is a very difficult thing to do. They will certainly faces a lot of difficulties and problems with regards to their platform. So, the team are doing their best to pushed the project to achieved its goal.

It is very difficult, but the team are doing their best to give us a good service with the project. This will be a great project if it will be successful.
Project CargoCoin is near reach success. Problems and issues are normal and I know the project team are well prepared to whatever circumstances that project may encounter.  The project offers good services to the community in global transport. Successes will be given to those who deserve it.
Yeah since the team is working hard I'm sure they have worked out different strategies and are prepared to face any difficulties that comes their way
the team is really working much hard to implement this project to huge succes ahead and i think that they can really have some brilliant profits ahead so this project can be trusted and also the team can get good amount of investors.
The project is really well focused and can help a lot of investors make profit. Global trading is a huge field and requires a lot of reasearch before going in the real world. If done right, noone can stop the project from being successful.

Yeah, well to make things clear about this issue admin or any part of the team should answer this issue. I believe that the dev can explain well since the project have a great potential in the future. Also, I believe that they can do whatever it takes to make this project possible
The Cargo Coin team is already developing different strategies in regards to the implementation of the project on a global scale. This involves also support from 1st class external market penetration advisers based on different geographical locations.
marey zokan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field!
MartinJ
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field!
Yes Indeed.
This agreat opportunity, and the team is highly motivated, experienced and well positioned within the industry.
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

CargoCoin whitepaper in Chinese

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

good company excellent project good luck in development CargoCoin Project with Great Team The opportunity to be part of a powerful new investment movement is here.
Stardust1337

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

A rapidly growing and promising company, I think their tokens will be in demand on the market, it's worth to cooperate!
MartinJ
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

A rapidly growing and promising company, I think their tokens will be in demand on the market, it's worth to cooperate!
The Cargo Coin ICO & the product itself is developing at a fast pace. The team is pushing really hard.
shadyrifles

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

#Proof-of-authentication:
    •   Bitcointalk username: shadyrifles
    •   Telegram username: @shadyrifles
    •   Joined campaigns: [LinkedIn/Medium]
ToriViolet

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:06:33 PM

Why  I don't count steaks in my office? How long will it take?
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:48:11 PM

ANN thread in Arabic is now available!

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

Hey there,

I see a great potential behind the project but do not see too much seperate posts on the subject on BTT.

I am glad to be behind the project.

Kind regards,

MartinJ
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:08:37 PM

The team working behind this project are doing thier best to make sure that they are ahead of the competition. I am certain that this project has a bright future.

Yeah, being able to revolutionized the global trade and transport is a very difficult thing to do. They will certainly faces a lot of difficulties and problems with regards to their platform. So, the team are doing their best to pushed the project to achieved its goal.

It is very difficult, but the team are doing their best to give us a good service with the project. This will be a great project if it will be successful.
Project CargoCoin is near reach success. Problems and issues are normal and I know the project team are well prepared to whatever circumstances that project may encounter.  The project offers good services to the community in global transport. Successes will be given to those who deserve it.

Sorry dude but calling it near success isn't realistic. It has a long way to go to really call it a success. Huge adoption is required in my opinion.

This is correct; they do not even reach their softcap.. I know ICOs that their softcap is sold in just 5 minutes. This is success. But they did hard work and good advertisement with influencers.
Teams should engage and connect actively in communication and giving all the solutions for their questions that would need a leading changing by ocussing on all the priorities.
Guys - the definition of success is very subjective.  It really depends on what do you consider as success, and what are the CargoCoin team long term objectives.
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

Hey there,

I see a great potential behind the project but do not see too much seperate posts on the subject on BTT.

I am glad to be behind the project.

Kind regards,

Hi Meejay, thank you for your kind words, you could do some posts about CargoCoin if you wish!

shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

Transportation has always been and this topic will never cease to be relevant.An interesting blend of blockchain and logistics

Yes, it's interesting, but what made this more interesting is how the team will fulfill all their plans knowing this platform will costs them a lot before reaching success.
this is really so, the team is very serious about the development of its project. Because quality logistics services are exactly what is very lacking today. I hope the project will succeed in the future.

I wouldn't say it is lacking, but it is overly complex and expensive and with blockchain you can have all those things in a much better way.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:10:01 AM

CargoCoin is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with Nobar ICO

thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

CargoCoin has partnered with Bancor exchange and will be traded on Bancor network!

Bancor is one of the most successful ICOs of last year and with their innovative protocol are growing at a rapid rate. Bancor has recently launched their wallet service in addition to their exchange.

thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

https://arousal.io

CargoCoin has been listed on the just started crypto exchange - Arousal.io

OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

Sorry dude but calling it near success isn't realistic. It has a long way to go to really call it a success. Huge adoption is required in my opinion.

This is correct; they do not even reach their softcap.. I know ICOs that their softcap is sold in just 5 minutes. This is success. But they did hard work and good advertisement with influencers.

It is a success to those who sold the tokens, yes. For investors it doesn't mean too much if the soft cap is reached quickly. Development is important afterwards and as we can see a lot of tokens couldn't preserve their ICO value.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Dart315

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

I really liked the video from Lemon Digital. Good job.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: