Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:29:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price  (Read 1613 times)
lelylely

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

If it can make you calm, then you can try it, because seeing the price of the fall of bitcoin can create panic and fear. Spend a few months to calm down, and when you return, you can be happy with the increase in bitcoin.

defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

you do not have to worry about bitcoin prices, if you do not open your wallet for 2 months, then you will not know the development of bitcoin for 2 months. try to keep up with the price, maybe you will be interested to buy bitcoin back and save it. I think it will bring you a big profit in the future.
KevinClarkson

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:51:11 PM

I agree with you. But the price didn't go down as much you are afraid of. And yes, talking or worrying too much about the price will only stress us up.
other's ranting about the price will not bring any effect to it .. so it is best to just ignore
fireblond

Activity: 200

Thrive

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:04:40 PM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
That is completely fine and natural sometimes it can get quite frustrating to see the market in red, I guess it all depends on your stand with your coins if you're a HODLER or an active trader. Even HODLING can be classified into short and long-term so 2 Months doesn't sound like such a bad idea. Best of luck to you, I'd also like to mention maybe you would consider checking once a week only if you would be interested in buying more BTC.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
nara1892

Activity: 1652
Merit: 696

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

I actually rarely see bitcoin price unless I see people talking about it. Well looking at price just make us affraid of losing our bitcoin. It is good idea to stop looking at it. Or we can hold and forget then come back next year  Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Oasisman

Activity: 2688
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

Typical holding strategy, it's good and a safe investment technique and commonly practiced by a lot of people. Some just want to put their money into Btc and forget about it and get back after a year or two hoping to get 200% - 500% of profit. Oh how I wish life could be that easy. But, I think I should handle my investment actively rather than just waiting,  It might hasten my goal to become rich as hell lol.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

To stop looking at bitcoin prices is a step in the right direction as you cannot tell at what point you nay want to monitor the prices till it gets to so just get involved in the blockchain technology by buying into the bitcoin at whatever price it may be, you can till make a fortune out of it when you keep close observation and get to understand how of works. Thanks

paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

Your decision is fun, I understand the feeling of holding the BTC in this red market, Maybe I will also do your way, do not watch them for a long time, after several months of review. I hope that their prices will rise sharply.

kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

Nice trick for your/our selves.
this means that we are not expert at investment. why would we look at bitcoin price all the times, if we invest in a long term, wouldn't we !?  Grin
but I'm sure we should not ignore the markets movements and news around cryptocurrencies, because those can be our knowledge and guidelines to make decisions in this business.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

I do not see any changes in the market situation in the next few months, so never expect to see another rally within a short period, but i am optimistic for the long term, there are things we should understand which is critical for the growth and that is the regulation talks and until that one is finalized from major economic powers, the market will be like this.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

Same as you, I don't definitely visit my wallet. Because it is hurt when sometimes you see the low price and affects yours too. I will sit back and relax. I know the day comes the Bitcoin rise again.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

People are worrying on what happened in the price of bitcoin but being bitcoin supporter is not good to worry. Your opinion is good but for me there is no such thing happen if we can see always the price of bitcoin maybe we need to be patient and prepared on what will happen accept the reality  that bitcoin price is changeable so, its easy to understand what is happening in the price of bitcoin.

If we always look at the lower price of bitcoin nowadays that the price is too low, we will sure worry about it, better to not think so much and just focus on what good bitcoin can bring.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

Your decision to hold your bitcoin is a wise one because the price will go up soon and you will make some gain. However, it is advisable to target like eight months at least. You can be very sure to have a far higher price. So many people do this and it is a sure way to make gain.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

At a point i stop looking at bitcoin price. since it was dropping every now and then..The market will take some time to recover,we all need to be patient and prepared on what will happen soonest. bitcoin has a future.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

That's normal to us  to be like that but I think instead to be sad about the down price do a alternative way to earn  like buy some of coins or do a trading. Don't be so sad because it's not forever that bitcoin will like that price it will grow and and grow just believe and be patient.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
dangwapo311

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

Sometimes it is a good thing to let yourself get preoccupied with other things than just focusing on one thing. Just like you I am worried of the current situation the market is in right now and not checking on things as frequent as I use to is quite helpful and less stressful to me.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

Well I think, most of the people here or most of the investors also have the same problem of not being able to do without keeping tabs on the price of bitcoin.
But I still believe that your decision is a very good one as it will eliminate the pain and disappointment one gets every time one checks the price of bitcoin and see and it is still below expectation. I think I'll have to make use of your method in order to save myself from this everyday disappointment. Each of one of us have the same or have an own strategy to do it so.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:19:17 PM

If you plan for long term hold,it's good for you,looking at the price when it's bearish is hurt.You will be tempted to cutloss because the price is dropping to much.I just ignore the price for now and wait for bitcoin to reach new ATH,it's better like that and good for your heart.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

It is very painful to see the price of bitcoin going down even when you are not holding one. I think you have made a great choice to stop looking at the bitcoin price for now until after some time to avoid getting prostrated due to what is happening with the bitcoin price now. And I think maybe I'll also follow your method for some of my altcoins too.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:29:19 PM

Yes if you are always looking on it this time, youll just get hurt because of the dump of its price. Im just enjoying my life now and continue working to earm bitcoin without looking on its price because it wont motivate me. It will just down me and lose hope if I will continue looking on it. You have a good to decision, just continue holding it because I believe that it will recover again its price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: