Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price  (Read 1613 times)
rhenz01

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
if your investing in crypto for long term you should seeing the price because it may be influence you to a bad decision that may result in selling your crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin

Its good decision. Holding for short term is not wise decision i think. Better to hold bitcoin for long term because bitcoin price always have high movement. I am investing small amount of bitcoin and my plan is holding until end this year

damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

it might be as good as it is, because it is a long term for invest.

different from me who likes dribble for trading with altcoins.

so I am everyday online in the market for buying and selling.

Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

now the bitcoin price is always growing fresh showing the green color, we do not have to stop bergitu alone, now we can see bitcoin price every time and can expect the price of coins can return to the highest position. and now is the right time to get back to the highest position.

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

okay,bitcoin price now was good to looking so you can happy now,but its a little pump and i know there is big pump that could happen anytime.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
[As]

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:14:39 PM

Me too. I am a holder. You likely know Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, who tried and failed to gain control of Facebook after alleging that it had been appropriated from them, thanks to Armie Hammer’s satirical portrayal of both siblings in The Social Network.
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:20:18 PM

A good decision not to see the value of our assets when the price drops so we don't have to be panic, and look slowly now, bitcoin has climbed up and I think it  will continue to rise to last year high level and we will scraming happly, let's wait for the surprise from bitcoin in the next two months.  Grin
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

Wow, that's a challenge bro, I want to try that also. Ignoring bitcoin price today and after few months you can expect the unexpected price of bitcoin, I used to check bitcoin price almost everyday and it made me thrilled when the price I expected to see is very far from what it used to be. I hope bitcoin will starting to rise up again.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

For a long-term investment, the way you did is a good thing, but you will be only at a safe point and not increase your Bitcoin’s amount. But it’s good if you want the certainty, because if you keep looking at the price chart it will get you worries and strange thoughts, especially the panic sell due to FUD waves.
Iamdavid

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

The only reason i still keep tab on bitcoin price is because i want to know how much to invest incase the price is not stable. though recently it has been so heart breaking as the price keeps going down but i still check to know if i am on track
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

I check Bitcoin price couple of times every day, but I always check every hour when the market goes dip - I love buying in the dip market.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

I know what do you mean, I mean it'ts kinda good decision tho actually. Sometimes when you hold for long term and look at the bitcoin price when it is low you will feel so frustrated, but if you have more patience I think you will so excited when the price up.
Edi86

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

Everyone may have a different opinion and it needs to be appreciated. But I myself as a beginner has an opinion rising turunya bitcoin prices need to be seen and considered so that we can determine the next steps whether it is to sell or buy. Because basically every job there is always a risk, either profit or loss.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

Personally I keep looking at bitcoin price everyday. Although I'm kind of afraid,  I'm always curious about the price. There's always a hope that I'll see the bitcoin price rise highly. Besides I think it's important to keep watching the price since it will give you information about the growth of bitcoin price
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

Come on! It's not like something you have to ignore so it doesn't affect you!
If you chose to invest on something you should be curious about how it goes on!
Imagine if you sold every BTC in December 2007, you would be able to buy 3x today  Cool

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

If you want to be a long-term investor then you really do not need to see all the time the price of Bitcoin.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

Its now possible and a good time to look at the prices. It was devastating to look at the price chats the value only kept to dwindle,and this was a major reason as to why most gave up and cashed out. Bitcoin and other cryptos  has since gained value and we are in the good path of recovery, the green zone is here, so now you can look now

Bitcoin to the moon
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

By and by I continue taking a gander at bitcoin cost ordinary. In spite of the fact that I'm somewhat perplexed, I'm generally inquisitive about the cost. There's dependably an expectation that I'll see the bitcoin value rise very. Other than I might suspect it's critical to continue watching the cost since it will give you data about the development of bitcoin cost
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

You should stop looking at bitcoin prices. Or better yet, keep on looking at bitcoin prices. You'll never know when you'll get better deals off of price markets. So if you ever have spare change with you like a hundred or couple of dollars, might as well buy bitcoins with it.

jamesmitsui

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

I will also do the same with you. Because bitcoin could have given us a very pleasant surprise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: