Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:40:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2489 times)
letua

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

Choose ethereum that is the only coin I could suggest for now. Actually if you search about the top 100 coins in coinmarketcap you can guarantee to yourself that your possible coins are good for long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

Buy the chinese Ethereum - NEO and you will not make a bad decision, there will be more ICOs based on NEO.

I second that. I would also suggest EOS, I don't have it, but I would really love to.
Its depend tthe coin you hold, so hold the coin that has potential and make sure its worth it to hold, and its better if you study the coin you hold then it can help if you have knowledge about it. Also holding is the good thing to do to make your coin grow more and it is good to do when there's dumping in the market to avoid to sell it and not gain enough profit. So i think the power of holding is very important to our coin to protect it and to grow it more
Just holding your coins will not give you the profit you must know when to hold and when to sell and when to buy back then only your capital will grow. Most of the people will fail here they will hold coins but they don't know when to sell that coins, they will miss opertunity and they suffer later.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

Just holding your coins will not give you the profit you must know when to hold and when to sell and when to buy back then only your capital will grow. Most of the people will fail here they will hold coins but they don't know when to sell that coins, they will miss opertunity and they suffer later.

I agree with you. Profit is not a profit if you don't actually take it.

lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

There are tons of the same question on this forum and in the internet. My opinion is that DGPT probably is going to boom, but that is just my opinion, do not take it as a true breaking future news. And, try to find them by yourself and just ask about the quality of the chosen one on this forum.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

You can check daneel, it has a big potential to have a great future. And also streamity that's gonna be launch soon. There are a lot of altcoins that you can invest with but you have to do further research if they will have potential in the future.
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

With holding you stand the chance to make a lot of money from it, if you are not very good at day trading then holding is the best thing for you to with your coins.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1209

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

I have already felt on my example that the hold can give very good results, because a few months after the ico, the price may double for a token and this is very encouraging. I now never rush to sell tokens right after ico because the benefit of saving coins can give a much higher profit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

My Wife bought a decent sized amount of ZEBI COIN ZCO. It is available on idex exchange and qryptos. She said that this token has a chance to go up at least ten times over this year if the market becomes much more healthy. I am also looking into holochain right now as that also has the biggest volume on IDEX exchange and it might do well in the near future also. I am holding some older coins and also purchased matrix ai, that might be a good one one day for holding for the longer term investor. O fcourse we must be patient and then see if we get lucky as we never know where the market can go.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

Yes it is true-remember the price of ethereum,who sold when it was 50-300 dollars

Bhosted

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

Frankly, I was completely disappointed in the long-term investment, because for 2 years I was not able to get any profit at all ..
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Two years is very good time for holding coins and it definitely gives you very good return of your investment but it all depend on your patience.
So according to me you can buy and hold for two years Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Neo, Waves, Dash it gives you very nice return then other.
But last i also say, everyone have there own opinion about investment. So before to make any investment, go to coinmarketcap and search good potential coins of your choice and then invest your fund. And after two year you will see the power of hold.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

power of hold , you can see the price of top 20 coins befor 2 years.
there is nothing to say , you just see the price and you can see the power of hold....
susutao84

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:52:48 AM

The hold is just not a good idea at all. You need to trade to take advantage of this situation and maybe affter a while, make sure that the market is ready for the hold idea.
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:44:37 AM

well its really good decession you take it . Holding always the best formula for crypto invest i think you can take these altr into your list neo,wave,xrp,wpr ,I have invested these 4 coin and i am also holding  this year .
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

The nature of this market is decentralized supply. That is why it is called the bear market. Of course, it will depend on the large volume of mining. We can not change that. Hold is the best idea and demonstrates the power and profit generated. Just have enough patience and confidence to hold on to when serious losses are occurring.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

it is not easy to hold altcoin in the long run especially if a major accident occurs. of course you have to have another plan and a double strategy. otherwise you will only wait for regret.
Vladique

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

I think if the project is good, it's important to leave it. Different shitcoins must be sold, but it is better to leave good projects until further growth, there is a saying - those who wait for the best
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

I believe that the entire force in retaining coins. I think that after two years of waiting you will be pleasantly surprised by the price of coins.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

If you believe that the encryption market will usher in a new round of growth in the future, you can choose the top coins in the market now.
strawhatters

Activity: 93

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

I think one the most undervalued cyrptocurrency right now is Ripple. This is why many people are saying that the XRP (Ripple) reaching $10 per token right now is not impossible at all. But it all depends on how the market will be moving.

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: