Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2489 times)
Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

The nature of this market is decentralized supply. That is why it is called the bear market. Of course, it will depend on the large volume of mining. We can not change that. Hold is the best idea and demonstrates the power and profit generated. Just have enough patience and confidence to hold on to when serious losses are occurring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

I advise you to invest in projects that plan to create your own blockchain and have prototypes already.

bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:31:17 PM

I think in this year many hamsters will understand the power of Hold )), then their coins will be delisted from exchanges by SEC or something else reasons, or simply drop down 10-20x in price.
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

Do a lot of research first only hold those coins which are good for long term do not hold shitcoins or coins that are hyped hoping that it would give you good profits when you hold it for years,effective holding will occur when you have the perfect coin in a perfect time which you will need to learn technical analysis so you will know when will be the perfect entry.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

I propose a little to wait out the current situation in the market and buy after an obvious trend reversal! Well, the best purchase is bitcoin!
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:44:02 PM

I got that power) daily trading just tiring mentally. Now I adhere only to HODL strategy. nerves are more expensive)
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

Almost all coins now needed a super powerful hold because everything is falling and this is too painful. Well, I'm still confident that everything will get back to normal and what we can only do for now is the power of hold. Also, with regards to some good coins to hold, I could say that almost anything because the prices are really too low and you can make sure that you will have a profit if you buy and hold. The only  question is until when and if the coin will really still recover?
Precisely, the question of time is important here. Can recover in a month, and maybe in a couple of years.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

I have to say that Hold is a very correct position with respect to all tokens and coins in general, because that's how you can earn something, otherwise if you just unload everything at once, you simply will not earn anything.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

I like this kind of topic  Grin Grin
so much information here
in my opinion, you should take a look at
1, SLR (solarcoin) one of my favorite in renewable energy coin.
2, ARK
3, LSK
I think that's enough for long term holding

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

If you have asked this question for a currency, then I think. Everyone who is saying ( NEO,EOS,NEM,  for Altcoin ) can try to invest in these coins. Because these coins are also very good coin. Because they get more profit in these. So I think you can invest in it
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

I am pretty sure that hitting a jackpot if holding different promising infrastructure tokens would be quite easy, so Aion, Wanchain, Icon, Zilliqa, EOS et cetera.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:18:50 AM

Hold coins for long term is good decision. I suggest you some good undervalued coins for long term holding, You can go with Waves, Stratis, Verge, Onion. These are best undervalued coins at this time for holding long term and they will gives you very good returns.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:04:06 AM

It is difficult to say which undervalued coin well rise ,thus attracting investments may be at this time. I think it is difficult to hold in very long time because now i see hold the losses . every thing that happens now with all the ups and downs is the part of the economic theory.
ngovanngoc

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

If you believe this is a real revolution then hold on to the patience! I like Blockchain technology so I do not care about market price! I like holding the coins of my favorite businesses! The future will answer us!!
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

I'm not sure that such long period holding will be profitable now. Markets are bleeding and nobody knows how it will be in a 2 years. It can go to the moon or crypto can die. I think you should hodl for a several month or less, but it's up to you.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

The market is so crazy for the last months. I always believe in holding, but don't do it blindly, watch the situation - sometimes cashing out and investing in something different is better.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

You mean that you holded from two year ago, or now you start to hold? If you start to hold now, I suggest you choice some of potential project such as : Friendz, HireGo, Shivom, DeHedge... to hold for a long time
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

I'm not sure that such long period holding will be profitable now. Markets are bleeding and nobody knows how it will be in a 2 years. It can go to the moon or crypto can die. I think you should hodl for a several month or less, but it's up to you.
Right, but I'm sure it depends on the research you're doing. I'm sure everyone has their own opinions and analysis

gemajai

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

You can check the list on coinmarketcap.com. Check the different tokens available. Get the most promising one by reading their whitepaper and check if it has a potential to increase in value when the bears are already gone. Right now, the bulls are away so the bears play. It's a good time to invest while the bulls are not here. Smiley But be careful about what you should pick to invest on. Opinions could be biased.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Jelqings

Activity: 13
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

Do not rely to other's opinion because different people has different point of views,doing a lot of research will save your ass from getting rekt because if someone has given you a shitcoin and you believed it will give you much profits in the future you are only wasting your time and it could be the reason why you will lose a lot of money at the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: