Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2489 times)
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

Buy BTC my friend. Also some of the big projects like ONT, EOS, BNB and ETH of course.
Also, I personally recommend you to look closer on HT coin. Huobi.pro is become very influence exchange and I think HT has a great chance to give you a profit even on this difficult market.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nostrings

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

Timing the market is for suckers and you will most likely end up losing.  The best strategy is to buy and hodl for a long amount of time.
Dugwulim

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

Holding coins dependably give a decent returns. Market is in adjustment mode and this is the perfect time to contribute. In my perspectives there are numerous Undervalued coins which are useful for long haul holding, for example, BITB, RDD, SIACOIN, XVG, DOGE. Those coins looking extremely encouraging for future.
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

In the crypto market,if you are trying to invest in ICO,then you choose one whose price are linked to real company.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

In cryptocurrency,  nothing can be compare to the power that holders of coin especially bitcoin has on the market. They literally control the supply and demand dynamic of cryptocurrency and it's price.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

I can't give advice specifically, but the big 10 in coinmarketcap is a coin which is very nice. If you don't want too much of a risk you can choose one of them. 10 cmc already has a trading volume that is large enough also.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

If you willing to hold for long since you know the power of hodl, then you keep buying some tokens that are undervalued or doesn't worth anything and hold for years.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
It depends on what you think is right for yourself. But if I were you, I will invest on the known coins which is already proven and tested and you can assure the safetiness of your money.
I have the same opinion with you as well as invest in a coin that recently appeared quite at risk of delist in the market or a scam at a later date.For the very long term we should invest in coins that enough already through the journey from the beginning of the ICO.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:32:58 PM

I haven't check those altcoins at the bottom but I just happen to know read some articles about AITHEON coin. The coin haven't hit the exchange yet but they are making a lot attention because of the product they were offering. Robotics are the future and AITHEON created robots to work for humans.There is a time were they need to stop their product launch of by standers flooding the streets just to check what they have to offer.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

Hodling a token or coin for some periods of time is so powerful as this might improve the stability of prices in the market and also bring good fortune to the holder.
BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

People are sleeping on the power of hodling and it is a sad thing to watch. When you see a coin that you love and believe that it has potential of succeeding in the market and having its value increased in a while, purchase it, and hodl it for as long as you ca. You will be surprised how your 50cent coin will be worth over a 100dollars tomorrow.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:52:19 PM

Coins with a small capitalization can play with you in a bad game and you will lose tens of percent, but there is also a chance that the Apron will favor you and make a millionaire. That's the power of HOLD.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:58:54 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 12:12:29 AM by cryptokitty

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

I believe eth is the best coin for me. ETH will rise again and it is worth it to invest in a long term since it is now more popular next to btc and for sure that the demand will surely rise again in the future.
alister.kain

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

Yes, I support holding most of all, I am so sure that holding could bring much more money than other ways of earning on crypto and what is more such long term projecs encourage my future incomes and I am confident in the future as well. I recommend everyone to hold your coins.
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:33:59 PM

Holding is a good option for the investors,provided you have patience for holding the coins,there are many changes that take place in market,patience in must for being there in market. Though its very challangeing,and it requires bravery
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

One of the best altcoins in the cryptocurrency space that is highly undervalued now is the Nexty token. You are free to check the information I have giving you by visiting the website: https://nexty.io

HOMT