Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2489 times)
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
I trust Ontology as a very potential coin, will reach tens of dollars in the next one or two years, 0x also have the opportunity to reach the price of tens of dollars.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
I have used a long-term investment strategy but the time is less than yours. I usually only hold 8-12 months and sell them at the highest price.
2 years is too long and you can bypass the price of most of any altcoin. I think you should reduce your holding time and invest in NEO or ICX. It's a big fish waiting for you to cook it.  Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

If you are planning to hold coins for 2 years then its best to invest in that coin which has a good technology and has a good future. It's better to do proper research before investing in any coin as you are holding them for a very long time I am mentioning some of the coins you can hold them.

1. ETH
2. NEO
3. ADA
4. IOTA
5. CAPP
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

Holding on to your investment is the most effective method of earning in any crypto. This method involves investing and waiting for the right season to gather your returns from your initial investment. This method has been used by most investors and has been proven effective by them as well...
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

yes, holding alts is not easy for us, especially when the market is all in red, the key is  patience in holding coins, there are lot of under valued token than you can choose to hold for long term, XVG and Siacoin is my choices. kindly check these coins so that you have a better overview of your investment.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

In order to keep the tokens within this time you need to choose really good projects that are developing and will grow in price. Therefore, come up with this question very seriously
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

Indeed.. holding is one of the most profitable things to do with this actual market.

But if there is a good bullish run, i would sell all my bitcoins/coins and then keep the money for a while and re-buy when the price touches a new dip (i have learnt that it always happens)

Well, those are just my desires after all

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

You planning to hold for 2 years is a very cool idea, I'd like you to buy some Ripple (XRP), MAN and ELF, I believe in the next 2 years this coins will have got a good position in market value, you can proceed to research well for more, it's your money and you must invest wisely.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

Don't afraid even if the price goes down, for me the best way to buy is bitwhite all the details that is written on the roadmap they develop it on the exact date and besides they will have their own merchant I read it on their medium and they will have their own payment the white payment and their platform will use by someone who is requested to be under their blockchain.
Coinsxxi

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

I think the best right now are ETH, NEO, EOS, CARDANO AND SCS SPEEDCASH.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

In the process of this kind of investment is to buy Coin with a large amount, then let it (Hold) in a long time, starting 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, even 1 year.
Dash, The price of Dash coin also has enough positive Trend movement, so it can be used as a reference for the collection to be a long-term investment.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

holding for 2 years, only 3 altcoins that I know that good for long term investment, first alt is ethereum then the second one is AION and then the third one is STK, the aion and stk they are currently developing their projects see their updates on their sites or you can join their telegrams for questioning about their projects, it seems they are good for long term.

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

I think for me, if I will advice you to hold a coin for 2 years don't look for an undervalued coin instead invest on bitcoin because bitcoin is really good in the market and the potential of bitcoin is really unstoppable and I think that is the best coin to hold for 2 years because I do believe that it will pump when that 2 years time comes in, again if you want a good profit someday, dont invest on some undervalued coins, instead invest on bitcoin.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

Holding always gives more profits and it is proved many times. Bitcoin,Ethereum,Dash holders have great returns in last two years because they hold it for long term.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

altcoin investment is still a favorite way to earn big profits, we just need to determine which altcoin is right, which ones are potential to go up, I think potentially altcoin is eido, ripple, trx and ltc

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

Holding is a big investment. In this world , its a good tactic. Nowadays , people have to hold cause of market prices.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

Neo, wave, pareto are coins that will give you good profit few years from now
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

Yes holding coin on long term eg 2 or 3 years is the best option that will bring in good profit that is,long term investment. I suggest you buy the following coins and hold.
1.Litecoin.
If Bitcoin is gold, then Litecoin is silver. It is also a fork of Bitcoin by Charlie Lee. Along with others, this currency has risen as well during the month of December and is currently the fourth largest .cryptocurrency. Current Market Cap: $15.7 Billion

2.Ripple.
Ripple is an open source digital payment network which is also used by banks such as the bank of Tokyo. Call it the ripple effect, Ripple’s cryptocurrency, XRP has risen a lot as well. The network is extremely fast and payments in XRP take 4 seconds. Current Market Cap: $48.2 Billion

3.Cardano
The project aims to establish a smart contract platform which focuses on more advanced features. The team also plans to build a wallet capable of running decentralized apps on the blockchain. The total supply will be fixed at a total of 31 billion tokens. Current Market Cap: $11 Billion

4.Monero.
Monero is an open source cryptocurrency that has a focus on privacy, decentralization, and scalability. It uses cryptography to shield sending and receiving addresses, as well as transacted amounts.  There was even news that websites are using users’ CPU powers to mine Monero. Current Market Cap: $6.66 Billion
Megashaw

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

For an under valued coin with prospect and great potential is PARETO.
Check it out.
Buy and hold for a year
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

Thats huge promise for yourself and make sure that you are ready for it. There are many threads where people create the topics so that they can share their period of hold along with the proofs with snapshot every other day or week basis. But most of them failed and caused out in few months of time!

Thats opening sentence so that you can know the reality of holding. Its hard and you can end up with emotional break downs at some time, for example current drop in value etc.

For such big period any coin from the top 10 will work just fine as they will surely make some development and will also get the investors base. But to pick for you I will suggest you to with : 1) IOTA 2) XVG 3) SCL 4) JNT 5) IDH etc. All of them are currently undervalued.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀