Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2489 times)
Thira

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

Holding is like sniper waiting to pull the trigger, you know that there so may people blocking your target's view but you need to wait patiently to shoot him, sometime people pull the trigger on early bases so they failed on their assassination because they hit the shoulder, the ear, stomach, not the heart or head. Same like bitcoin, if you get my point my friend.

Yes hold it dont panic if the value was decreasing do not go unto panic selling because you will lose all your investment, ask or research what to do in decreasing coins if you're new to this investment, i rather  choose to hold coins and invest if increasing.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

Holding coins always give a good returns. Market is in correction mode and this is the right time to invest. In my views there are many Undervalued coins which are good for long term holding such as BITB, RDD, SIACOIN, XVG, DOGE. Those coins looking very promising for future.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
why not you to trying for invest in major Altcoin Like Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash or other major altcoin with huge marketcap dan strong community if you just want buy and hold for long term.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
I can advise you a few coins which I think will give a very good profit, but you will still study this coins because I only advise:
QTUM
SiaCoin
Zilliqa
Syscoin
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:02:25 PM

dude, i think you want to research yourself what the undervalued coin that u imply, i mean if you asking this kind of stuff people will just shill their bag to you and you may get the undervalued maybe, but the chance will be slime.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

altcoin investment is still a favorite way to earn big profits, we just need to determine which altcoin is right, which ones are potential to go up, I think potentially altcoin is eido, ripple, trx and ltc
yeah eidoo, ripple, trx and ltc look good for hold
then best altcoins for hold is TER. TER having increase high price in every month
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

If you want to inverse for the short term and long term means,bitcoin will be the best one for that.And you had asked the altcoin,I think Ethereum will beat option for that.By investing in altcoin you should inverse in trusted one.Because some of the altcoin is disappeared and some still struggling to reach high value.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

Well if you wanted a short term investment go through alt coins and if ever you wanted at the long term investment probably go to the bitcoin though, but then again both are profitable. And for the altcoins i guess it's better to hold the etc and ltc , litecoin and ethereum because these two coins are promising , have a great potential on future , better to hold it , and good luck that's all.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

If you want to inverse for the short term and long term means,bitcoin will be the best one for that.And you had asked the altcoin,I think Ethereum will beat option for that.By investing in altcoin you should inverse in trusted one.Because some of the altcoin is disappeared and some still struggling to reach high value.
yeah i agree with you, Ethereum high priority for made as alternate for investing your money to cryptocurrency beside bitcoin, because ethereum used by many project using blockchain and of course has big community just not individual but many corparate support it.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

You can try KIN and telcoin. This two projects are of very low price now and you can have a sizable volume with little  money used to buy into the coins. Since you plan to hold up to 2 years there is that certainty that the coins will yield over 300%
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

yah for 2 years are the very long period of investment. i suggest you to invest on bitcoin or ethereum. these both are very trusted alcoins. it will give more profits. no need to get fear about loss. so i suggest you to invest on these.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

If you think that your coins are worthy enough to hold then keep  for a long time. Sometimes long term Hodling will be make us huge loss, because some coins will be pump and dump coins. for these coins need to just exit when the prices pump.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Well if you wanted a short term investment go through alt coins and if ever you wanted at the long term investment probably go to the bitcoin though, but then again both are profitable. And for the altcoins i guess it's better to hold the etc and ltc , litecoin and ethereum because these two coins are promising , have a great potential on future , better to hold it , and good luck that's all.
Better to do some good research and understand the risk, bitcoin is really a good one to hold if you are aiming for long term goal, alts are really tricky
if you are unable to understand and you don't have time to learn more about the project, then thinking to hold those coins will be very risky, unlike with
bitcoin where you always have a bigger chance to keep the value to rise high each years that will passed, just go and review every information before
deciding where to put your investment.
especial

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

I decided to invest in some "shitcoin" that is younger than 6 months and prices dropped while hitting exchange so it will rise again. I found BZK at crex24.io and bought 10k to hold, prices are very cheap so it wont cost much just you have to transfer BTC to crex24 and trade, sadly they dont offer buying BTC with credit card or similar :/
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:46:09 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 12:01:20 PM by Dirk2017

If you have plan to hold crypto coins i recommend you to hold either bitcoin or ethereum, because in the minds of community they are so popular, many people invested that crypto coins, and in terms of profit you can surely earn a lot if you hodl it, you buy crypto coins when its dipping. So when the prices of them will rise back then sell it to earn profit but its up to you, if you want long term of holding crypto coins i strongly recommend you that two coins.

Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

I love the tokens with own blockchain or platforms for future ICO. Have some Stellar. Maybe buy Stratis and Neo. Ethereum needs strong concurents!

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

Those that are not on main net yet I think, for me among such projects there are stratis, waves, ark, komodo, effect. Pay attention to these coins I think it will bring you a fortune. But always do your own research.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Sroneshay

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

You better take a few altcoins, do not put all the eggs in one basket, as some egg may break.
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

Holders are people who cannot trade. The actual money is made in trading, especially in this bear market.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

Stratis is currently very undervalued and is a great cryptocurrency to invest in right now.  I am sure you won't have to HODL for 2 years to see huge profits from this project.  The Stratis platform will have major releases in the development department this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: