Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2489 times)
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

Normally, people would go for bitcoin, eth, litecoin, and some other older coins for investment. But if you are going for newer coins and somewhat haven’t yet bloomed, i guess you should go for ripple and kick. These coins’ technology are actually very good and because they haven’t been around in the market that long, people aren’t investing in it too much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

Normally, people would go for bitcoin, eth, litecoin, and some other older coins for investment. But if you are going for newer coins and somewhat haven’t yet bloomed, i guess you should go for ripple and kick. These coins’ technology are actually very good and because they haven’t been around in the market that long, people aren’t investing in it too much.
We’re talking about solid projects with good developers, a strong community support and a solid roadmap, that were not yet pumped. Once the market discovers these coins, they will skyrocket, but until then, there is still time to hoard as many coins as you can while the price is still cheap.
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

I think invest your funds in ETH, because I think eth has good prospects in the future. or you can buy MNX and follow the lending system. my friend is now successfully following the lending system in MNX.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

you better hunt airdrop and bounty without spending money, when you get their gifts or tokens you can withstand as you please, this is easy without spending a lot of money Grin
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

We’re talking about solid projects with good developers, a strong community support and a solid roadmap, that were not yet pumped. Once the market discovers these coins, they will skyrocket, but until then, there is still time to hoard as many coins as you can while the price is still cheap.
For now this coin technology is actually very good and has a great chance but it is not free from a good team of developers, support strong trust. But it's time to collect strong coins to make a profit when market prices rise above average...
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

As per my opinion ETH amd NEO are the two coins who will lead the digital currency to a whole new level. As these coins are now becoming more popular day by day. Although Bitcoin is the most popular and valuable coin but as the market and technology is changing i think this will effect Bitcoin very hard. So ETH and NEO are best in my opinion

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

That long term hold, will be better choce coins that listed in top 10 coinmarketcap like BTC, ETH, DASH, NEO, XLM. All these coin has strong fundamental, but from history many price of crypto, will be better to trade it by methode swing trading, that will be more profitable, because no body know what the situation of crypto  market in 2 years.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
If you think that your coins is worth it to hold and then go for it.Because when time comes that the price will rise and thats the main reason that the power of hold is worth it.

Yes for you to know that a certain coin is really worth to hold is that you must have knowledge with this coin so if you think that it has the potential then hold it. So in holding your coins you must always check it if there is progression.

Indeed because there's also a risk in holding because sometimes the value gets lesser as we hold it for long, that's why we better make sure what coins what to hold. I must say that sometimes I regret holding because I loss half of the value but of course it's too late to cut loss so I just hold it for more time until I profited.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
josgandosbro

Activity: 561

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

you plan to hold it for 2 years it is a very long time. I think the price is unpredictable what will happen in the next 2 years
you should sell when the investment is already a profit for fear of the next 2 years the market storm will come back again

HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

undervalued altcoin token best to invest with is AUTO (CUBE) token.
I already invest my money in there, i think just by looking at its price, there is a big possibility that AUTO token will holding on in the future, it has a bright future too. so, i will hodl this token maybe about 1-2 years and see what will happen next.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Eddy49rus

Activity: 136
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

Sorry friend, but i think what it imposible in crypto. For last 2 years TOP 10 change 4-5 times. I sure only about BTC and ETH.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

Why you have such a plan. That's very long in my opinion ..Short-term investing is more profitable than long-term.And buy a cheap altcoin like DOGE.

radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

I give you one good suggestion. Buy 10 top altcoins according to coinmarketcap in equal proportions and relax. After 2 years you will see result.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

Since the market took a nosedive and has yet to recover from the bloodbath, we have no choice but to hold. I regretted holding too much last January. One of my tokens, Trade.io, was almost $4k in value and it’s now down to below $400. If I could have cashed out, I would have made a nice profit. However, since I like their roadmap up to the very end, I would rather stick to holding it and dump other coins or tokens which don’t have a promising roadmap.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

maybe at this time I think it is very difficult to hold in a very long time because now I see the longer hold the greater the losses that I get so I think for now better stop for a moment to hold it.
Stopping means selling all your coin holdings and not investing in any coin. But if you decide not to invest at this point, I recommend you hold them. If you sell your coin, this will contribute to the overwhelming supply. prices of altcoin continue to slope. Thus, the market fell deeply. We should hold them waiting for a while longer. I believe the market will rebound in the next few months.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
frendzona

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

maybe at this time I think it is very difficult to hold in a very long time because now I see the longer hold the greater the losses that I get so I think for now better stop for a moment to hold it.
Stopping means selling all your coin holdings and not investing in any coin. But if you decide not to invest at this point, I recommend you hold them. If you sell your coin, this will contribute to the overwhelming supply. prices of altcoin continue to slope. Thus, the market fell deeply. We should hold them waiting for a while longer. I believe the market will rebound in the next few months.
I support the position of holding coins. This is one way to keep the course today. With other events, the course will only fall.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

Mostly power of hold is strategy of some investors, they keep on buying and hold for long term investment because they think that bitcoin will rise again.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

I would have given you some names of the coins and tokens that I am holding but I just realized that doing so would do the opposite of what I intended to do which is to help you. So the only thing I can give you as an advice is to do everything yourself. You have to take this seriously and read as much as you can to experience and learn by yourself so you would not have to rely on anyone else's suggestions before making an investment. Doing this would only lead to immeasurable amount of losses because people who may give you suggestions might not know what they are doing and just giving random suggestions just to have something to say or some may be just promoting what they think is a good one which in reality isn't. Worse case? Some people will actually suggest you coins or tokens that they know are a scam but since they can fill up their pockets by promoting it, they suggested it to you. Stay safe man, get your hands dirty and do your own share of hard work. This way, you can be sure while also making profits feel better. Good luck.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

I think the ethereum is better to hold for now. Because ethereum for now is chep price . Buy and hold.
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:33:11 AM

What you do in my opinion is correct. I agree with you. Altcoin undervalued should be held for a long time until the price is good.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: