Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2489 times)
Cryphunter18

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

Your plan is very good. It better to make your own research and find your coins for 2 years investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

Yes its true that being a holder is a good behavior, your choice is good. Moreover, people joining in this business should have a good value like being patient because this will help us in waiting. The purpose of this is to increase the demand of the digital currency.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

Yes its true that being a holder is a good behavior, your choice is good. Moreover, people joining in this business should have a good value like being patient because this will help us in waiting. The purpose of this is to increase the demand of the digital currency.

It also depends on luck and what coin or altcoin that you hold, sometimes holding give you a gold, but sometimes it will give you a trash. From the past, it has indeed provided many advantages over losses and things that traders like to do.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
I think that you should take a closer look at new projects that develop blockchain technology. Very interesting to me seems to ArckBlok and Aion. Now there is good news, but the price is still far from the maximum.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

I think that the power of hold is really great, the long-term hold is less risky than any other form of trading, to my mind this is a good reason to trade today. I have managed to earn good money sticking to the strategy
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:56:43 AM

distribute your Deposit by tokens from the top 10 rating and you will get a decent profit in 2 years.
Yes simply as that mate, it's just like when you see a coin that you love and believe that it has potential of succeeding in the market and having its value increased in a while, purchase it, and hodl it for as long as you ca. You will be surprised how your 50cent coin will be worth over a USD 100 tomorrow. Simple as that, but you need to do any research you make any decisions. Right?
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:59:35 AM

We must have enough patience in investing in the encryption market, otherwise we will not get anything, or even lose a lot, especially in this year's encryption market, more patience.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:59:52 AM

The most correct opinion will still be yours, but in my opinion a very good altcoin for investment is NEO.

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:00:52 AM

Holding the best way to lose our coin holders and also to laugh at us do not panic so our emotions can not beat others because they are losing their emotions so they suddenly sell their token coin so it's better to just hold it first until we recover from our losses because sometimes we can not do it because we do not hold or control people.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

The most correct opinion will still be yours, but in my opinion a very good altcoin for investment is NEO.

NEO is a good coin and now considering a huge fall which has happen their are other coins as well which can be considered for the investment purpose and holding those can make you rich or in short term as well you can make money from those coins.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:01:26 AM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

I guess the potential undervalued altcoin that is good to hodl and invest with are dent and trx. This two tokens already in the process of improving their services and slowly but surely notice by some investors.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

I am understand what hold altcoins is lottery, it only working on bitcoin.
ICO project's more risky there need sense the moment and sell tokens without holding

1hgfd030

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:11:21 AM

In my opinion you should pay attention to XLM, EOS, ADA, NEM. These are good coins and the current price is quite low
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

We have lost a lot in this market. I think if we want to save our losses, we should continue to hold our cryptocurrency and wait patiently for the market to pick up.
btcmmo847

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:26:50 AM

I think you can buy any of the top 10 most capitalized currencies. These are good and potential currencies in the future.
qinqiaochouq

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:29:09 AM

We must maintain sufficient patience in this year's encryption market.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:48:35 AM

Are you sure you don't fear when market down trend in time you hold? And if in two year the price you target hit, will you sell it or you will be waiting end two years holding. You should answer these questions yourself. And coin good to hold for two year i thought NEO, EOS, Vechain,... i have great belief in Chinese friends
I think we will not afraid if the crypto coin we are investing is a famous and a reliable one like the bitcoin, etherium and others that belong to the top 10 of the list.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

If you have a plan in holding a coin, i suggest to invest on the top crypto at the market. Bitcoin has the best coin that can get huge income. Etheruem is a promising coin that can grown fast.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:02:47 AM

Holding some coins with this bear market is not an easy task to do. You may need to close your ear, or even close your eyes about the price to be able to hold it till the price become good. Only peoples who have strong hand and can afford to lose, will be successful holding for some years.
If you use your money to invest but you need that money, you cannot hold your coin for long time. Always buying from your excess money.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

In this bearish market most of the altcoins are undervalued like Neo, and also Lisk also Xrp, patience is the key in financial markets, in each financial market you need to be patient if you want to gain something.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄