Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2489 times)
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

I think that for this period you can invest in coins like Steem, Verge and Cardano.
Another very good coin that I like very much is Stellar.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

Holding is like sniper waiting to pull the trigger, you know that there so may people blocking your target's view but you need to wait patiently to shoot him, sometime people pull the trigger on early bases so they failed on their assassination because they hit the shoulder, the ear, stomach, not the heart or head. Same like bitcoin, if you get my point my friend.

Holding is like an ambush that always shoot or hit surely that is favorable to the shooter, same as you hold your coins just hold it with patient and wait the perfect timing before you will trade or sell said coins.
Holding a coins/tokens is such a risky thing to do though we can get a bigger profit if we hold any coins. But if I were to suggest a coin, you should invest in EOS. Indeed, because it's one of the most trustworthy here in cryptocurrency world. It can give you profits and worth investing for.
Specially when there is such some thing that are been tested for you of what you have to choose with it is hold the token or coin that you have when you have been upset for what are in the market shows for ? so the answer for it and what are the best thing that you have to do is based on your decision and your needs for.
trantamhy

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

I think the best altcoin I can hold is NEO and EOS, ETH. With the current market value as well as NEO, EOS, ETH ecosystems can grow very strongly. Especially around early 2019

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 719

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

Everyone has and each plan with coins they have. It is better for you to do your own analysis of the coins that you will invest, you can observe the market from day to day and keep up with the coins that you think have high potential to be held for 2 years. If you are confused about choosing you can use someone else's advice, don't forget to keep an eye on its progress.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mamahmuda22

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:58:15 PM

I think the best altcoin I can hold is NEO and EOS, ETH. With the current market value as well as NEO, EOS, ETH ecosystems can grow very strongly. Especially around early 2019
holding the right coin for the long term is a good weapon because I'm sure there will be a time when the market will recover and the price of the coin will rise high. Hopefully your predictions are correct if in 2019 it will be the heyday of Crypto
primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

holding the right coin for the long term is a good weapon because I'm sure there will be a time when the market will recover and the price of the coin will rise high. Hopefully your predictions are correct if in 2019 it will be the heyday of Crypto

Yes very agreed on that. Holding potential token in the future will make your life better. So have a good choose to invest and no regretting in the end.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

The power of HODL is very powerful, which can now be used on altcoins, probably because now crypto currency is not properly interpreted, but after a while people will still find use for this and HODL will be very relevant
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

Power of hold is most greatest because you can take much profit with your holder bitcoin or your altcoin, try to hold and save your bitcoin for one or two years, look how much you can take profit and earn money from your investment and you know how the power of holding.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

I think the coin that you're looking for Is bitcoin because this Is the only one that I know thats good for long time Investment. And your plan to hold It In 2 years, I guess you will get benefits of It might make you rich someday.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

When the price of bitcoin has fallen and now it has fallen, I think it is still hard to raise the bitcoin price this year. It's still a bit of a bitcoin in the future that will happen next year what will be the bitcoin price in the future.

PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

For a period of 2 years, I think almost all altcoins have the same potential today, at least the top100 marketcap.
But if you have a bigger dream, I think there are many good projects with very cheap token prices right now, and you can bet on some of them.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:35:02 AM

For now it might not be specific, because it will be very much. But we all know that this year is a bad time for the growth of new projects, and many tokens are very far below ico's prices. So maybe you can search for several projects with developers and good products, and buy them if you plan to hold on for a long time. I think two years is a long time, and can change your life if you go on the right project.
TitsiCoiner

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

Now in the market there are a lot of such coins, most of them has the price ten times smaller which was in the winter, buy coins from the first to the twenty on capitalization as risk much less than in new coins which have released quite recently.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
  ▂▃▅▆█ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram █▆▅▃▂
healthyfirework

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

If you want to invest in a period of 2 years, I suggest you buy Waves, NEO or Litecoin. These three coins have a chance to grow quickly, especially NEO. Because the NEO platform is often used to follow ICO projects.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

Holding cryptocurrency is powerful, it takes all the worries away. You can dedicate your time in to improving yourself in other area while your holding is working magic on your portfolio. Hold your coin and enjoy your profit from day one till you get it!

pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

If you think about investing for the future then I think Eloncity will be a good choice for everyone. Eloncity has had fifteen strong investment partners during the ico process. You can invest in Eloncity to get great deals

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

Holding on coins which you think worth it is good. Just choose project that you can trust it's future since there are still crypto worthy to invest. Do not rely from others have the time to search the best.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

I think I will also make decisions like yours, I will hold my coin for a long time and be patient and maybe even for 2 years as you say ...
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:45:45 AM

Holding on coins which you think worth it is good. Just choose project that you can trust it's future since there are still crypto worthy to invest. Do not rely from others have the time to search the best.
You choose the high price coin. That only help to hold long time and price will be increase. If want to get more profit in low price coin.
Check the altcoin price list and choose the best coin. Then invest. It good opportunity for get more information of the coin price list. People must pe learn the more information of the altcoin.
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

I think you do not have to wait a long time to hold altcoins. If I'm with you you should always be in the market for you to know when to sell because not at all times low market rates.
you should always have trading strategies for more money

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: