Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2489 times)
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

if you are choosing a crypto to hold for long term, then its better to go for a good one, like bitcoin or ethereum, or choose on any other crypto which is very well known.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

For me the best altcoin to hodl is ethereum most especially in long term investment, the most potential altcoins ever. Though its is quite expensive among all other coins aside from bitcoin but it is all worth it and can you an assurance that it will last for long.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

Better to build a portfolio with several coins, usually leaders in their own field, to both: ensure low risk and give the opportunity to gain a lot of money.
Actually, the tools and methods from traditional financial markets are also applicable to cryptocurrency market.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

The crypto market right is very supportive to buying and holding cryptocurrencies. I think the overall size of the cryptocurrency economy is going to grow bigger in the coming months and years, so it makes a whole lot more sense to buy and hold your cryptocurrency versus buying and selling it in the short term.
tsagaeff.m

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

You do not need other people's advice and opinions study projects and invest in what you see in the future,and do not listen to people.
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:30:14 PM

The crypto market right is very supportive to buying and holding cryptocurrencies. I think the overall size of the cryptocurrency economy is going to grow bigger in the coming months and years, so it makes a whole lot more sense to buy and hold your cryptocurrency versus buying and selling it in the short term.
In this basic strategy especially if your token has potential but there is a great time also in the holding but if you still believe that your token will increase more you have to hold half and sell the rest but in the end you are still one who will decide what is best to do and I recommend still checking your token price.
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

oh my god 2 years is a long time. are you sure you can hold the token for that long? it could be when 2 years precisely the price will be low and could be worthless ..
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

why do not you buy altcoin like ADA, neo and eos if the two-year period may be two altcoin it has great potential to develop from other altcoin, in addition to its price is still too cheap and you can buy it in large quantities,
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

As practice shows, the HODL in the market is the most effective strategy for earning money. Here the most important thing is to pick up a quality token. It is best to choose a token with an excellent idea and at the same time low capitalization, then you can get the maximum profit.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

Two years is a very long time to hold. If you do not need to use that amount then you should hold. and do not care about current prices. A lot of people set goals like you. But they can not do it because their psychology is not good. They will panic sell if the price goes down too much

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

If altcoin has chosen a coin that already has a good reputation, such as ETH, Litecoin, Eos, and Bitcoincash. the coin is already included in the top 10 highest coin prices.
quang99

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

if you are choosing a crypto to hold for long term, then its better to go for a good one, like bitcoin or ethereum, or choose on any other crypto which is very well known.
If you want to hold coins for up to 2 years, then the most reliable options are bitcoin and ether, and  i can say about other altcoins, you will most likely have to monitor their movements all this time so that, if possible to sell.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

Holding is really best possible option of activity on modern market. I have been holding my altcoin for a very long time and I don’t want to quit this work just because somebody thinks that it will not last forever.
jkdawg78

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

If you want to hodl, I would look into VET(VEN).  Vechain just released their wallet.  You can move to the wallet and generate thor power while hodling.  I think thats a good investment strategy.
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

I would recommend you to invest in altcoins with PoS algorithm, you will be able to get rewards from staking or running a masternode. Pay attention to NEO, ONT, WAN, XP and etc.
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

Only in my opinion, what I want to hold for two years is Monero and Ethereum. If you notice every price of this coin, it does not really go down unlike other coins. And the speed of price hike is also more faster. And if you look at the concept of the project, it’s really promising.
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

In trading altcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because the facts are often confusing, but because of that, you must make a profit in selling altcoin. If you have decided to become a Trader then you must bury your soul Idealist altcoiner deeply. Remember we will make money and buy unique items like altcoins.
Note :
*Disconnecting altcoins means you are looking for items to sell
*Holding money is looking for the best position to buy merchandise
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

Ripple, stellar, ethereum, EOS. It is some great option if you want to invest in the long term. two years I thought it was a pretty even so it will be a great time for all crypto to be able to return to the select value is high. Despite so many obstacles to sometimes also can hold as too frantic and more. But if you are convinced then hold great fortunes would be able to bear.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

With so many out there then you should be buying in the top twenty coins. But since they are expensive maybe you can consider investing in active coins that are cheap buy hundreds of thousands of them then wait for two years. If it becomes a one dollar coin then you're in luck.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

Not all coins can be kept and personally it is very difficult for me sometimes to understand what is currently better to choose ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: