Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:04:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2489 times)
ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

I am totally sure that holding is the safest way of making money here with the lowest risk of be scammed. I consider that only holding is trong enough.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:52:37 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

I want to know which coin that you are mentioning. Hold right coin and be right in time is really power. So, let's tell more about the coin which you are holding

kattokassinen

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

I want to know which coin that you are mentioning. Hold right coin and be right in time is really power. So, let's tell more about the coin which you are holding

If want to invest best coin. You choose the high price coin. That only help to hold long time and price will be increase. If want to get more profit in low price coin. Check the altcoin price list and choose the best coin. Then invest. It good opportunity for get more information of the coin price list. People must pe learn the more information of the altcoin.
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

If you don't care about anything, ETH is a safe option. But If you invest to a young coins, you have a chance to get great profit.
Fuzex is a good project, read something about Fuzex at : https://fuzex.co/ .
Have a nice investment  Grin
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:01:49 PM

Bag as many as you can of ethereum , bitcoin , Neo and Hydro right now because they are very very under valued and i believe that in 2 years is will gain 5000% profit gain .

Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

If you have enough capital  to invest in some coins out there, which are preferable in 2 years holding. Will i may suggest you to buy coins like Ripple, Neo, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and EOS. Which are all top 10 coins in a marketcap. Do they are proven many years of being profitable year per year.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
whk0

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

The power of this going is too reliable so I suppose even newbie can hold money and his losses will be minimized with doing nothing at all, it's too amazing, isn't it?
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

for me one of the good choice to hold altcoin for 2 years is ethereum and XRP. as of now the price of this two token is very cheap to buy compare to last few months and it has a good chance that it will give begger profits in the near future. so for me investing it right now and hodl it for a long time for sure you will have great profit.

truongtheanhc3

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

I have read the book of the world's leading investor, Buffet. he said that: If you can not keep it for a few years, do not buy it. This is an advice
mamacitosi

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Holding is like sniper waiting to pull the trigger, you know that there so may people blocking your target's view but you need to wait patiently to shoot him, sometime people pull the trigger on early bases so they failed on their assassination because they hit the shoulder, the ear, stomach, not the heart or head. Same like bitcoin, if you get my point my friend.

Holding is like an ambush that always shoot or hit surely that is favorable to the shooter, same as you hold your coins just hold it with patient and wait the perfect timing before you will trade or sell said coins.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

Holding is like sniper waiting to pull the trigger, you know that there so may people blocking your target's view but you need to wait patiently to shoot him, sometime people pull the trigger on early bases so they failed on their assassination because they hit the shoulder, the ear, stomach, not the heart or head. Same like bitcoin, if you get my point my friend.

Holding is like an ambush that always shoot or hit surely that is favorable to the shooter, same as you hold your coins just hold it with patient and wait the perfect timing before you will trade or sell said coins.
Holding a coins/tokens is such a risky thing to do though we can get a bigger profit if we hold any coins. But if I were to suggest a coin, you should invest in EOS. Indeed, because it's one of the most trustworthy here in cryptocurrency world. It can give you profits and worth investing for.

Y U MAD AT ME
Joep01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

2 years is enough to hold potential token. For me i can recommend you to buy and hold FuzeX, this token is very promising and its growing everyday. Even me i have plan to invest soon if only i have capital already. Goodluck

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

The power of hold actually made more users cry lol when in fact they should have dumped what they have long before the price dip[s this low. Certainly the power of the word "Hodl" made them so greedy that they lost more of their investment instead.

2 years is enough to hold potential token. For me i can recommend you to buy and hold FuzeX, this token is very promising and its growing everyday. Even me i have plan to invest soon if only i have capital already. Goodluck

Its certain history will repeat itself so when btc is pumped like it how it did last december. Dump before everybody else does.

trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

I am not experienced enough to give advice, just want to share my view point: Holding is good at this market trend, you can grab a big bag and I am optimist that the price will go up in the time pan of 2 years. However, try to set your goal of profit, play smart (know when to sell) and do not be too greedy. As what go up will go down...

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

I believe that you need to invest in improved etherium analogues. This is for example fusion, quarkchain, pchain, as well as the stex exchange token.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

Holding got really huge power. Someday you could wake uo very rich person with your hold tokens. I would sugest TEL - huge government contracts
XYO - just amazing idea and great potential.

Much more for sure, but those 2 are my favorites
ojosamsom

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

You are right there is power in holding your tokens but I think the power have been abuse seriously,
By both parties. The projects keep giving bounty hunters little tokens at the end of the campaign. While bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after receiving them for less than ICO price.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

For me there are a few coins that you should have and hodl it for long term are Ripple, Stellar, and NEO. I believe that 3 coins will have a great value for your investment. They have a great potential to grow bigger, only time can show it to us. If you want to become history let's invest in it but if you just want to see history ignore my tips..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Honourable11

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

Honestly you are right about the power of holding but I think the power have been lost long time ago because most bounty hunters dump their tokens immediately after receiving them which makes it more difficult to investors to hold.
manuelgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

I advise you to try to purchase a Universa. This token is very promising for two years. The project is developing in all sectors, in a year everyone will know about it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: