Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Of Hold !  (Read 2489 times)
bajindul88

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
I suggest that having a special side of future for example has special features on the coin / project that will greatly influence coin to continue to grow until 2 years ahead if you want to choose HODL. It all depends on choice but if we look carefully at the special side of the crypto project you will feel a profit on each of your investments. Good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

the power of holding a coin can only be best described by someone who has seen the beauty of holding the coin or someone who has been told of the benefits and properly understands how the holding policy works.
phamduc171a

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

if you are ready to wait during 2 years, then ada is the best, after 2 years ada will overtake eth in all indicators and you will be very pleased, I invested in it already
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:43:48 AM

Projects that have a passive income promise is worth holding. And also exchange tokens like kucoinshares and the rest those are good promising projects for long term. with those that share dividend, you keep increasing your hodl at all times.
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

For Long Term Holding I will choose ETH and BTC. That what I will choose because it was the biggest coin right now. But there are many coin out there which good and profitable for Long Term Holding.
geeboy88

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

I believe in the power of holding a coin. I would recommend EOS, NEO, as these tokens tend to have a lot of potentials.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

If you are looking for a good undervalued coin to hold for the long term then I suggest that you look no further than doge coin. This coin which is being passed up now will become one of the leading coins of the future. There is just no way that a coin like doge coin does not end up doing well. The project is sound, product is good and the team are dedicated. A recipe for success.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

NEO, EOS and Etherium are the main coins in which I believe, and I hope that they will not let you down!
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

I think holding is the right decision. In this case, you will earn more than if you sell coins right now. Today many coins have a low price and no big profits. If you hold coins for one year or more, the price will be higher. So my advice is hold!

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

I think holding is the right decision. In this case, you will earn more than if you sell coins right now. Today many coins have a low price and no big profits. If you hold coins for one year or more, the price will be higher. So my advice is hold!
The power of holding is very powerful because it can cause to crypto to rise its value. Then holding is very good to do when market is have dumping and it also good when you wait for the market to rise. And that was some user do they hold their crypto because they want to rise it even more and get huge profit, also holding is one of the right thing to do and right decision you can do to make your crypto to have higher value especially if it have potential.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

There are a lot of undervalued coins in the market, and only a few might have the potential of doing so well in the coming years. I would suggest you look up Organic token or Tron. They can still be gotten at extremely cheap rates, and I have come to believe that they are good projects and will give you a run for your money in a few years from now.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

I think it's a fundamental rule watch & wait for investment. we should try to hold coins for long time & sell only when you have most needed. very careful to investment for a  secured future. 4
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

Actually yes, if you are looking to make a good amount of profit then your line of action would be to hold. Some people might want to say that trading is the best way to earn the most money but what they won't tell you is that trading has more risks than holding. Buying your coins low and then holding to sell the coins at a high prices is the best and easiest way to make money in this market. The hard part is the waiting.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
It depends on what you think is right for yourself. But if I were you, I will invest on the known coins which is already proven and tested and you can assure the safetiness of your money.
andibcoin

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

There are a lot of undervalued coins in the market, and only a few might have the potential of doing so well in the coming years. I would suggest you look up Organic token or Tron. They can still be gotten at extremely cheap rates, and I have come to believe that they are good projects and will give you a run for your money in a few years from now.
i like tron with their ceo.he is vey attractive in twitter.and lot of investor like his communication style.so investor believed in this project and totally support tron
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

If I were to choose which coin I should hold for at least a year or two, here are they:

1. METM
2. LYL
3. XEM
4. NPXS
5. TRX

I honestly think that these five tokens that I’ve mentioned are way undervalued and has huge potential to grow in the near future. I am actually excited on what the future upholds for all of them. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:35:31 PM

Holding is very challenging, it requires a strong heart and a bravery. Patience is power so holding is, yet it is a great multiplier and it can make a lot.
kennylinkqr

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

Holding power has effective in the long run.
It helps investors being calm down with any changes in the market and have bright decision for investment amount.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

I think btc and eth are good coins to hold for around 2 years. In addition I also think that dent is a great coin with lots of potential. Just please note that i do not own one. I just like its concept and how it works. Also, security coins are great as well, so your identity will still be protected even when transacting.
danielnamit

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

Hodling is not very easy, bitcoin is a very volatile, any anytime, your money may lose or disappear. But instead of realizing your loss, better to hodl than to sell it a lose price.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: