Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 239 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ravencoin [RVN] PoW GPU Mining | Asset Transfer Blockchain (Updated ANN)  (Read 1170226 times)
BiteByte

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

+Merit NOW or I kung fu you

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:27:06 PM

It's very simple-miners, do not sell the coin so cheap . You're killing a good coin ! You can say whatever you want , but the price of the coin plays a role for interest in the coin . There is a psychological minimum, after which interest in the coin disappears .Don't kill the good coin !!!
Interesting  - your initial RIP comments sounded like trolling, FUD and Anti-RVN pitch - but you actually like it?
Even more reason to write examples to back up your statements.

Ravencoin (RVN) Decentralised: RHE9Pys8aQ47G28PYhC2umaT7ouNvtpXkU
Hanacoin (HANA) Centralised: HJzbjF8YUcETVB6K23o84aRY7wBirzJNrr
Both can work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BiteByte

Activity: 248

+Merit NOW or I kung fu you

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

Thats all. RVN RIP....
Not RIP, She's like Snow White... The dwarfs thinks she's dead.
One major movement, she'll come back kicking.
Again. RVN-RIP... Miners kill RVN.
The coins need miners, Einstein - Then Investors and Traders
Anyone can type dumb shit
e.g. RIP your brain cells
Give some intellectual argument so we can agree or disagree

killed a coin selling for a penny. Your fault. You can not lower the psychological value of the coin price. traders and miners should think about it
That's better thank you.

They aren't killing it directly though they need to pay for their production just like any POW coins facing the same treatment, so you can't blame it on them.
It is the whole crypto environment downturn.
The coin needs more buyers (traders and investors)
The miners will be holding a lot also. It would be nice if they can hold it all but that is not realistic.
I'd say that the lack of volatility is not attracting traders. The decentralised nature and lack of exciting news plus the general downturn is holding it back short term. It's not dead though.

Do you hold any, mine it, or want to own any... or you just here for the fun?

I don't like that miners kill the coin at the start of its activity .I believe in this coin, but I'm afraid that it will spoil the games with the value . I just do not lie to myself-all this for the sake of money , but there is a psychological line , after which interest fades ,and there is a snowball that rolls down without stopping .
Yes, some people need hand holding and reassurance from others when times are bad. Some have blind faith, but some can research to make an educated guess and manage risk.

Ravencoin (RVN) Decentralised: RHE9Pys8aQ47G28PYhC2umaT7ouNvtpXkU
Hanacoin (HANA) Centralised: HJzbjF8YUcETVB6K23o84aRY7wBirzJNrr
Both can work
Waves Plus

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

yup, Binance for example wants one milion (so I've heard) of a coin, before it get's listet. All those exchanges want coins in return of publishing them.
freddyk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

It's very simple-miners, do not sell the coin so cheap . You're killing a good coin ! You can say whatever you want , but the price of the coin plays a role for interest in the coin . There is a psychological minimum, after which interest in the coin disappears .Don't kill the good coin !!!
Interesting  - your initial RIP comments sounded like trolling, FUD and Anti-RVN pitch - but you actually like it?
Even more reason to write examples to back up your statements.

About RIP-there was a cry from the soul
Dagamus(NM)

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:16:32 AM

It needs to get listed on some user friendly exchanges. I created an account on cryptobridge but it won't let me deposit any bitcoin to buy more RVN. Half of the links give a 404 error on their website.

I just signed up on Graviex, looks like I can get more RVN there. Seems like a pretty obscure exchange. That said, it being listed on Nicehash seems to give it some legitimacy, most algos they have listed have gone on to be something.

I am mining about 800-1000 per day with some spare hashing power. Not fast enough, will just buy some.
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

IMO, they don't want to be listed on big exchange. It's not the moment.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
blockchange88

Activity: 141
Merit: 4

ethereum is a fork of ethereum classic.

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

as somebody that has mined this coin from the cpu days, i have to say the future is bleak for this coin. it hurts to say that, because bruce fenton gave everybody such high hopes for this project. YES patrick byrne mined this coin (if you think he doesnt have a 1000gpu farm, youre confused) that doesnt inherently mean he invested any fiat. with a daily inflation of about 7 million coins, his inital mine of 60 million really isnt much. also, the chain is supposed to secure assets. bruce claimed securities will be transfared on this chain, and that people will be able to use the platform to create them. WAVES has its mainnet up, POLY has a working product, there are some other projects out there as well. the reason i bring up polymath is PATRICK BYRNE, OSTOCK, AND BRUCE FENTON ARE ADVISORS FOR POLYMATH. polymath is also secured by the ethereum network with is magnitudes stronger than rvn. if you think the development of the coin has the miners in mind, again, youre confused. these big money dudes are investing in all projects (bruce fenton campaigned to be an EOS block producer - YES that shitcoin) THESE PEOPLE JUST WANT MONEY, THEY ARE GOING TO LEAVE YOU WITH BAGS. i sold out reasonably well, i just dont want others to jump into a coin with no future. no future? yes, because no major company will secure their assets on a chain worth less than their company. on the other side of the tracks, if you have many small businesses that are tokenized on the chain, but the chain is worth less than the valuation of the companies. you have a  problem. anybody can goto nicehash(when they get more hash) and 51% a weak chain like rvn if there is an incentive. i just told you why they would be incentivized.
hal.helium

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

There is an article that says Patrick Byrne from Overstock invested a lot of money in this coin. Is it true? This is a POW coin so the question is when did he make that investment? When it was on exchanges?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLUshd-b6Lc  skip to 1:15

Above is the link to an interview with Patrick Byrne, before Ravencoin was on any exchanges, and it is not the only time he's spoken of Ravencoin. Overstock has spent Millions in TEAMS, that is way bigger and more significant in the mid-long run than actually buying it. In addition to that he publicly stated that they are mining it and have "65 million about a month ago" (I am quite sure that number has doubled at least since then. Plus add the fact that most probably t0 will be the platform to trade RVN assets on. When the time comes do not think for a moment that a company like overstock will let millions in investment die. They will spend many more millions to make it work, in addition to the fact that it is one of THE best open-source projects out there.
hal.helium

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

as somebody that has mined this coin from the cpu days, i have to say the future is bleak for this coin. it hurts to say that, because bruce fenton gave everybody such high hopes for this project. YES patrick byrne mined this coin (if you think he doesnt have a 1000gpu farm, youre confused) that doesnt inherently mean he invested any fiat. with a daily inflation of about 7 million coins, his inital mine of 60 million really isnt much. also, the chain is supposed to secure assets. bruce claimed securities will be transfared on this chain, and that people will be able to use the platform to create them. WAVES has its mainnet up, POLY has a working product, there are some other projects out there as well. the reason i bring up polymath is PATRICK BYRNE, OSTOCK, AND BRUCE FENTON ARE ADVISORS FOR POLYMATH. polymath is also secured by the ethereum network with is magnitudes stronger than rvn. if you think the development of the coin has the miners in mind, again, youre confused. these big money dudes are investing in all projects (bruce fenton campaigned to be an EOS block producer - YES that shitcoin) THESE PEOPLE JUST WANT MONEY, THEY ARE GOING TO LEAVE YOU WITH BAGS. i sold out reasonably well, i just dont want others to jump into a coin with no future. no future? yes, because no major company will secure their assets on a chain worth less than their company. on the other side of the tracks, if you have many small businesses that are tokenized on the chain, but the chain is worth less than the valuation of the companies. you have a  problem. anybody can goto nicehash(when they get more hash) and 51% a weak chain like rvn if there is an incentive. i just told you why they would be incentivized.

You say you mined Ravencoin from the cpu days, but you do not seem to know much about Ravencoin

in addition 1.95 TH/s is not a weak chain, that's equivalent to about 100000 1080 ti's which will cost you roughly 80 000 000$, you would have to spend tens millions to attack Raven at the current network hashrate, plus you would get nothing.
HaberHash

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

It needs to get listed on some user friendly exchanges. I created an account on cryptobridge but it won't let me deposit any bitcoin to buy more RVN. Half of the links give a 404 error on their website.

I just signed up on Graviex, looks like I can get more RVN there. Seems like a pretty obscure exchange. That said, it being listed on Nicehash seems to give it some legitimacy, most algos they have listed have gone on to be something.

I am mining about 800-1000 per day with some spare hashing power. Not fast enough, will just buy some.

Download, install then run CryptoBridge locally.  You can use the web app, but it's not the same.
Aismen

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

yup, Binance for example wants one milion (so I've heard) of a coin, before it get's listet. All those exchanges want coins in return of publishing them.

Top 3 rich list

Rank   Address   Balance   Blocks Mined
1   RWXTRxy1zmzwZCqM3K2VU9Cv81fB1SNfPK   106,690,000 RVN   0
2   RVQQXRM4JUFNCEqgtwYUHKMCBrtDA7L7yQ   30,236,000 RVN   0
3   RAhn7QDyWLRRLazm5PBhB8iM58tgrKfbs5   18,768,067.4358 RVN   0

Would be interesting to see a donation from that big one. The first address has 107 million RVN and has sent 0 coins. Maybe it's the Overstock wallet or something like that and them i would understand not wanting to let them go (they don't care about exchanges yet).

1.000.000 coins, if that is what binance want, right now means 15.000 K dollars.

Simple math. Smiley
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Miners have to pay thier bills2 you know?Imo we really need some better exchange i was having problems with crypto bridge last few day and really doubt that i was the only one Cry
icarusdaidalos

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

Guys when do you think rvn will be on big exchange?
hal.helium

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

Once the asset layer is on main-net, Overstock and other big Hodlers will get it on those exchanges. Ravencoin is going to be HUGE, regardless of the FUD that's been going around lately, and surely getting it on an exchange will pump the coin big time but unless the asset feature is live it will not do the coin or the community any good. I am still mining and on a never ending Ravencoin shopping spree as long as the price is down, and since Ravencoin's final product should be done within a couple of months, I expect it to be listed on major exchanges shortly after.

I expect Ravencoin to explode once the asset feature is on test-net, even without major exchanges, only because once it done EVERYONE will want a piece of Raven Wink
CryptoSperm

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:00:06 PM

Are you that hater dude that when crazy on the first board?  You sound like it.
CryptoSperm

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

Once the asset layer is on main-net, Overstock and other big Hodlers will get it on those exchanges. Ravencoin is going to be HUGE, regardless of the FUD that's been going around lately, and surely getting it on an exchange will pump the coin big time but unless the asset feature is live it will not do the coin or the community any good. I am still mining and on a never ending Ravencoin shopping spree as long as the price is down, and since Ravencoin's final product should be done within a couple of months, I expect it to be listed on major exchanges shortly after.

I expect Ravencoin to explode once the asset feature is on test-net, even without major exchanges, only because once it done EVERYONE will want a piece of Raven Wink

There will be shit tons of articles when asset layer is done then all Bruce & Patrick have to do is say the word "Ravencoin" and this thing will go nuts.
chem612

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

Are you that hater dude that when crazy on the first board?  You sound like it.

lol haters gonna hate.  Jeez with all these typo's this guy must be the type to send emails without reading them. 
yeyicheng888

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:32:32 AM

Maybe at present, it is the best time for us to invest Ravencoin!The price of Ravencoin is very low now.RVN still has a certain development prospects.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2425

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

Huge jump from 200 staoshi to 320satoshi almost instantly.

Remember this coin is still in its early development phase, dumb miners are dumping their earnings for easy $$$ but there are hardcore hoarders who hold millions of Ravens. At $20M market cap this almost feels like a free lambo ticket...

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
freddyk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

https://i.imgur.com/2hoQ7IS.png
Huge jump from 200 staoshi to 320satoshi almost instantly.

Remember this coin is still in its early development phase, dumb miners are dumping their earnings for easy $$$ but there are hardcore hoarders who hold millions of Ravens. At $20M market cap this almost feels like a free lambo ticket...
This is manipulation . If you were a trader , you'd see who's stupid . I've seen it happen in real time . Now the price of 260
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 239 »
  Print  

Jump to: