Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

The goal for Stage 1 is 2000 Ethereum right ? What will happen if they don't reach that ? Will they just continue with Stage 2, because the hardcap is more than 2000 ETH.

I'm fairly certain that Bitfence will continue with Stage 2 of their token sale, they might even extend the token sale or reduce their hard cap total if they feel like they can set a more realistic target.

I think problem is with the gap between softcap and hardcap. People might be thinking , Ifroject can start with small amount then why they need this big money.
In my opinion, BitFence should change this hardcap.

Well, I think it's a good thing - soft cap is nice and low so the project will go ahead no matter what; shows they have a good ambition. I'm not fussed about the big hard cap, the more money they have the easier it will be to deploy and get the project to the next stage

Yeah Bitfence's hard cap in USD is $50,000,000 this is a very high figure and it is a lot higher than the soft cap of $3,000,000.

It's nice to have big goals but I think the team needs to be realistic, I would revise the hard cap total and maybe lower it to a more achievable figure.
If they said goal is 2000 ETH then how they will calculate this softcap amount. Because of ETH price is not a stable. Today it is hit low 575. Then how they will decide it their 3,000,000 amount USD?

I agree with you, i think they should just stick to the hardcap based on  ethet or rather use a fixed eth value to calculate the hardcap.

I think they must have made their estimates based on a lower ETH price so that even the fluctuations in price will not affect them. Just my thought though. I Mean some other projects do similar statement of hardcap on ETH and they survive. So there must be a way round it.

Agree. But how estimated price. I mean if $ 3,000,000 they need for soft cap as we know ETH continuously falling then how they will reach their target? I mean if ETH hit again 500$ then how they will calculate amount with 2000 ETH goals?

I was already irritated from the beginning that they specify soft- and hardcap in Fiat, but everywhere else only ETH specify. We should really discuss this once in the telegram channel with the devs

I believe they have the price of ETH pegged to 1 ETH = $600 USD hence why it is still 1 ETH = 6000 HNY tokens.

True an admin talked about it in their telegram today when he said the price is pegged in dollar but 1eth = 6000 HNY in the website still despite the fluctuations of Ether, I didn't think I this direction, at least it's an advantage getting some token now

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

Can AI protect us from hackers? Why do we need AI? Very interesting and useful article:

https://medium.com/@bitfence/bitfence-can-ai-protect-us-from-hackers-4855efc75908

Thanks for sharing the article. BitFence uses AI to identify and risk score cyber threats, AI can protect us from hackers.

Interesting part on how AI can protect us from hackers, BitFence proposed interesting methods

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:57:41 PM

The goal for Stage 1 is 2000 Ethereum right ? What will happen if they don't reach that ? Will they just continue with Stage 2, because the hardcap is more than 2000 ETH.

I'm fairly certain that Bitfence will continue with Stage 2 of their token sale, they might even extend the token sale or reduce their hard cap total if they feel like they can set a more realistic target.

I think problem is with the gap between softcap and hardcap. People might be thinking , Ifroject can start with small amount then why they need this big money.
In my opinion, BitFence should change this hardcap.

Well, I think it's a good thing - soft cap is nice and low so the project will go ahead no matter what; shows they have a good ambition. I'm not fussed about the big hard cap, the more money they have the easier it will be to deploy and get the project to the next stage

Yeah Bitfence's hard cap in USD is $50,000,000 this is a very high figure and it is a lot higher than the soft cap of $3,000,000.

It's nice to have big goals but I think the team needs to be realistic, I would revise the hard cap total and maybe lower it to a more achievable figure.
If they said goal is 2000 ETH then how they will calculate this softcap amount. Because of ETH price is not a stable. Today it is hit low 575. Then how they will decide it their 3,000,000 amount USD?

I agree with you, i think they should just stick to the hardcap based on  ethet or rather use a fixed eth value to calculate the hardcap.

I think they must have made their estimates based on a lower ETH price so that even the fluctuations in price will not affect them. Just my thought though. I Mean some other projects do similar statement of hardcap on ETH and they survive. So there must be a way round it.

Agree. But how estimated price. I mean if $ 3,000,000 they need for soft cap as we know ETH continuously falling then how they will reach their target? I mean if ETH hit again 500$ then how they will calculate amount with 2000 ETH goals?

I was already irritated from the beginning that they specify soft- and hardcap in Fiat, but everywhere else only ETH specify. We should really discuss this once in the telegram channel with the devs

I believe they have the price of ETH pegged to 1 ETH = $600 USD hence why it is still 1 ETH = 6000 HNY tokens.

True an admin talked about it in their telegram today when he said the price is pegged in dollar but 1eth = 6000 HNY in the website still despite the fluctuations of Ether, I didn't think I this direction, at least it's an advantage getting some token now

So you get the 6000 HNY now a lot cheaper than a week ago. You just have to put fiat in ETH and buy HNY. Thus, the price loss of recent days has a positive side
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:14:04 PM

Exactly the way this ico is structured it’s honestly a pretty solid time to invest thanks to the crap going on with the market  it might be a winning period for new investors actually
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:23:23 PM

Exactly the way this ico is structured it’s honestly a pretty solid time to invest thanks to the crap going on with the market  it might be a winning period for new investors actually

My strategy is to buy low and sell high. I do not know why people are panicking when they see that the market is falling hard. This is normal in crypto.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

Fundico.com is topest rating website is given 7.1/10 rating which is seems to be good rating considered.

https://foundico.com/ico/bitfence.html
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:37:15 AM

From my understanding the process for miners to earn HNY token involves being able to capture hackers trying to hack Bitfence network and then share this threat with Bitfence, once Bitfence validates the threat with Bitfence risk scoring mechanism you get rewarded. The whole process looks like fun i'll be sure to partake in this.

I generally do not mine nor am I comfortable with it though but owing the way the mining operation of Bitfence has been structured and with the fact that energy consumption will be minimal, this is where I do love to start mining

BitFence mining system is totally different from the once I've encountered. It basically doesn't need much from you, all you've got to do is to join Bitfence network with your honeypot in place and once a hacker comes knocking you share this threat and you're done.

I think that is one their core proposition being able to mine using commodity hardware; you don't really need to have a said GPU or processing power you can just get an off the self PI and install the miner in there.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:37:46 AM

My strategy is to buy low and sell high. I do not know why people are panicking when they see that the market is falling hard. This is normal in crypto.

Same here.. The market is bound to rise and fall and nothing can change that. You just need to know how to handle your emotions to this circumstances.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:24:08 AM

I agree with you. It's time to buy/invest in some good tokens. I know usually market start moving up but I am happy it's not moving up fast. It's giving me chance to buy more and more good tokens.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

I see alot of people reporting their articles on multiple platforms and then submitting everylink in the spreadsheet.. Is that allowed..?

Check the rules, if it isn't there then it is maybe allowed ! Or you could also ask it on their Telegram if they have a bounty channel then it would be easy to ask it and get a answer.

There is an Ann thread that is dedicated to bitfence bounty here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3270642

He could also ask his questions in the bitfence telegram channel here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bitfence

I have already participated in the bounty program and hope that I will get good BitFence tokens. But thanks for sharing the link here, it will help new visitors.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

Same here.. The market is bound to rise and fall and nothing can change that. You just need to know how to handle your emotions to this circumstances.

ETH is almost doubled from its recent low. But I think many coins/tokens still available at low price and those can give very good return in coming months. Nice time to add some tokens to the portfolio.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:02:00 AM

ETH is almost doubled from its recent low. But I think many coins/tokens still available at low price and those can give very good return in coming months. Nice time to add some tokens to the portfolio.

It is a very good time to purchase some Crypto, especially with Bitfence at the moment with the current 16% bonus on offer with only 7 hours remaining!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

From my understanding the process for miners to earn HNY token involves being able to capture hackers trying to hack Bitfence network and then share this threat with Bitfence, once Bitfence validates the threat with Bitfence risk scoring mechanism you get rewarded. The whole process looks like fun i'll be sure to partake in this.

I generally do not mine nor am I comfortable with it though but owing the way the mining operation of Bitfence has been structured and with the fact that energy consumption will be minimal, this is where I do love to start mining

Yea, mining does sound scary to me but from the comments going on here, is clear that bitfence have simplified the process and eradicate any need for sophisticated equipment or machinery, so is a welcome development and i'm pretty sure a lot of individuals will like to identify with this project, simplicity matters a lot in a project
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:03:00 AM

This is a nice and wonderful project. It's a cutting edge idea and a great investment!

It's a great project with some innovative ideas, I haven't seen many IT Security projects like BitFence which is why I think the project could grow massively.

Check out this ICO review here to learn more about the project
https://icobench.com/ico/bitfence/ratings

Yeap, Bitfence is deserve for this rating. Everywhere is 5.0 but why profile rating 4.3 only? That bitfence have to do something for 100% good rating.

Even as it stands now, they are still having a good rate when compared to some other projects. Even though 100% is better but this is still good.
Something can never be 100% usually it would be a scam then but Bitfence has honest experts rating and it is still very high.

You are right. Nothing have 100% efficiency. That alone might turn of some people and make them skeptical about the project. It still all good though. Still have a positive side of it.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

I see alot of people reporting their articles on multiple platforms and then submitting everylink in the spreadsheet.. Is that allowed..?

Check the rules, if it isn't there then it is maybe allowed ! Or you could also ask it on their Telegram if they have a bounty channel then it would be easy to ask it and get a answer.

There is an Ann thread that is dedicated to bitfence bounty here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3270642

He could also ask his questions in the bitfence telegram channel here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bitfence

I have already participated in the bounty program and hope that I will get good BitFence tokens. But thanks for sharing the link here, it will help new visitors.

Great to see they're running such a good bounty program with a variety of ways to earn tokens as well.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

This is a nice and wonderful project. It's a cutting edge idea and a great investment!

It's a great project with some innovative ideas, I haven't seen many IT Security projects like BitFence which is why I think the project could grow massively.

Yeap, Bitfence is deserve for this rating. Everywhere is 5.0 but why profile rating 4.3 only? That bitfence have to do something for 100% good rating.

Even as it stands now, they are still having a good rate when compared to some other projects. Even though 100% is better but this is still good.
Something can never be 100% usually it would be a scam then but Bitfence has honest experts rating and it is still very high.

You are right. Nothing have 100% efficiency. That alone might turn of some people and make them skeptical about the project. It still all good though. Still have a positive side of it.

You have to be check this rating of Bitfence. They rated 5 out of 5. ICO Information, Team, Social media everyone have 100% rating/point from this website.

https://www.trackico.io/ico/bitfence/#rating
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:15:12 PM

You have to be check this rating of Bitfence. They rated 5 out of 5. ICO Information, Team, Social media everyone have 100% rating/point from this website.

https://www.trackico.io/ico/bitfence/#rating

Yep impressive I don’t really put much weight on ico review sites but once their starts to be a consensus from multiple it really shows a solid basis for your own review of a project as it develops and investments are available
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

I found the Bitfence USD Hard cap on here: https://foundico.com/ico/bitfence.html

Most soft caps/hard caps are set in dollars, this is because it makes it easier for investors to interpret.

Thanks for sharing the link. I was also confused about the softcap amount as I was thinking its only mentioned in ETH and not in USD.

That's why I like to make sure I do my research, maybe foundICO just calculated the hard cap figure themselves when they first posted about Bitfence.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

Yea, mining does sound scary to me but from the comments going on here, is clear that bitfence have simplified the process and eradicate any need for sophisticated equipment or machinery, so is a welcome development and i'm pretty sure a lot of individuals will like to identify with this project, simplicity matters a lot in a project

Their approach is meant to make the process very light and simple. I understand given the mining in Ethereum or Bitcoin is quite demanding and costly; they are set to do it differently. Plus if you mine you are rewarded Cheesy

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/bitfence

6.5 is quite low can you explain your rating? I don't really get your website, there's no explanation and no actual review, I constantly see your company spamming threads.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: