Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:23:43 PM

Base on what I've read, it looks like its getting hyped already. But to be fair its really a good concept here. How much HoneyNet do we need to run nodes?

Seems to be sale is going good. But just want to know that next stage will start after they reaching their 2000 ETH? If they will not reach their 2000 ETH goal then what next step will be taken?

It will probably continue or it will be extended depending on what the team wants. I think that they will just continue, because they have to move on, and hit the softcap.

It only need to hit the softcap for the project to move forward. If I am an investor, I'd be sending my ETH before 4% bonus again will be deducted.
When they say they'd be releasing hardware solutions, what sorts of product are these?

The hardware solution is the Stingminer, a raspberryPi, everything preset, you just have to plug it in.
This is the honey pot that hackers want to attract. If someone falls into the trap and attacks the Stingminer, he is immediately recognized as a hacker and automatically reported to the Bitfence network. Once recognized, he can no longer do any damage

You get paid for uptime as well as hacker 'fingerprints' as well, so should pay to have such a liteweight device

Of course, I forgot to mention that. the longer the stingminer is online, the higher the rewards
Unfortunately, you can only run one Stingminer per IP address (otherwise it would not make sense)

Well i think that's great with the per IP address thing, streamlining that will help with incessant or multiple mining per individual, i'm not conversant with the tech part but i feel like if that's not the case, the entire process will be like much on the bitfence machinery, hope i'm not mistaken though but that's just how i feel

Nice to hear about the one miner per IP address - this should prevent people from abusing the system with multiple nodes

Depends, as you could use cloud VPS servers to host them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

Base on what I've read, it looks like its getting hyped already. But to be fair its really a good concept here. How much HoneyNet do we need to run nodes?

Seems to be sale is going good. But just want to know that next stage will start after they reaching their 2000 ETH? If they will not reach their 2000 ETH goal then what next step will be taken?

It will probably continue or it will be extended depending on what the team wants. I think that they will just continue, because they have to move on, and hit the softcap.

It only need to hit the softcap for the project to move forward. If I am an investor, I'd be sending my ETH before 4% bonus again will be deducted.
When they say they'd be releasing hardware solutions, what sorts of product are these?

Though the softcap of a project is the most important, the hardcap is also very much important if we look to see the full features of the project.

I tend to find hardcaps more wishful goals than anything else my main thing is making sure the project can meet its goals some of those would probably be easier if they do manage to reach hardcap as more cash allows for bigger teams and more effort
I agree with the softcap they can start the project but as you say with the hardcap they could achieve the maximum of the project easier and faster.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:49:53 PM

Though the softcap of a project is the most important, the hardcap is also very much important if we look to see the full features of the project.

I tend to find hardcaps more wishful goals than anything else my main thing is making sure the project can meet its goals some of those would probably be easier if they do manage to reach hardcap as more cash allows for bigger teams and more effort
I agree with the softcap they can start the project but as you say with the hardcap they could achieve the maximum of the project easier and faster.

Yeah, reaching hardcap isn't a necessity but it's sure good if its reached, it equip the project with all the resource required for a project to attain a top notch performance.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

Yeah, reaching hardcap isn't a necessity but it's sure good if its reached, it equip the project with all the resource required for a project to attain a top notch performance.

Hitting the hard cap is always great for ICOs but I don't think that should always be the case. Softcaps are set in ways where it is sufficient for icos to start making money and the token worth the money.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:18:38 AM

A pity, I thought I could buy a Stingminer right after the ICO, but i see just in the roadmap that the Bitfence CyberStore will open in Q4 2018. So I have to wait.
By the way, you can pay in the store with HNY. So you should already have some in your wallet
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

A pity, I thought I could buy a Stingminer right after the ICO, but i see just in the roadmap that the Bitfence CyberStore will open in Q4 2018. So I have to wait.
By the way, you can pay in the store with HNY. So you should already have some in your wallet

That's a shame to see the miner isn't available until Q4 I Was looking forward to getting started with this - I guess due to it's complex network and communication it takes time.

What do you mean, "you should already have some in ur wallet"
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

I am bit confused about current sale of this 2000 ETH target. I mean is this 2000 ETH is first stage only?  When this tokens sale will move to stage two (if any)?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

That's a shame to see the miner isn't available until Q4 I Was looking forward to getting started with this - I guess due to it's complex network and communication it takes time.

What do you mean, "you should already have some in ur wallet"

Q4 of 2018 isn't that far, just 4 months away, i am sure they are trying to provide as many as possible so it does not go out of stuck.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

Yea like. It will be release later on this year. I guess it's still under full development process. And as pertaining the store, can the payment be made now already prior to the release?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

The stipulated time is around the corner, we just have to exercise some patience and i like the fact that payment can be done using the HNY tokens, that's an absolute brilliant idea that will catapult the value of the token and the ability of multiple revenue generation, bitfence really took their time to plan that out, i just wish they will hit not just the softcap but the hardcap as well
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

Yea like. It will be release later on this year. I guess it's still under full development process. And as pertaining the store, can the payment be made now already prior to the release?

I don't think it's a long wait, the team should take their time to development the stingminer properly. About the payment I'll like to know if it can be done now also.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

The hardware solution is the Stingminer, a raspberryPi, everything preset, you just have to plug it in.
This is the honey pot that hackers want to attract. If someone falls into the trap and attacks the Stingminer, he is immediately recognized as a hacker and automatically reported to the Bitfence network. Once recognized, he can no longer do any damage

You get paid for uptime as well as hacker 'fingerprints' as well, so should pay to have such a liteweight device

Of course, I forgot to mention that. the longer the stingminer is online, the higher the rewards
Unfortunately, you can only run one Stingminer per IP address (otherwise it would not make sense)

Well i think that's great with the per IP address thing, streamlining that will help with incessant or multiple mining per individual, i'm not conversant with the tech part but i feel like if that's not the case, the entire process will be like much on the bitfence machinery, hope i'm not mistaken though but that's just how i feel

Nice to hear about the one miner per IP address - this should prevent people from abusing the system with multiple nodes

I remembered I said something about this sometimes ago and I'm glad Bitfence took it serious cos we don't want an abuse to the system, we don't want a situation where one person gets the reward meant for 10 people

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

I remembered I said something about this sometimes ago and I'm glad Bitfence took it serious cos we don't want an abuse to the system, we don't want a situation where one person gets the reward meant for 10 people

That is interesting at least now they are limiting the 51% attacks that can happen. I mean one entity influencing the rest of the network because of mining power.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

Amazing to know that they have thought about this where can i found this information about 1 ip adress for one miner each.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

Agreed the projects got solid momentum lately and has been getting some solid reviews and buzz so I’m hoping that they will reach their caps to pull forward and be able to bring ththe concept to market fully

Once they hit 2000 ETH, I believe that Stage 2 of the ICO starts, I saw it mentioned in their Telegram channel.

Oh oke so the stage will get extended now for 100%. Well after Stage 1 they will get their softcap. So no complaining from me !
That we do not know exactly. But have to wait for announcement from their. Actually since 2-3 days they are not updated progress here. So might be we can see some more figure in coming 2 days?

The sale is going pretty well for now over 1100 eth sold... I do hope the 2000 eth for the stage is sold out as it is a little below 900 eth remaining.
If they have enough time to reach 2000 ETH goals then it's not big journey. But they have to take more efforts for this. I mean more marketing or some kind of contents like that.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

Agreed the projects got solid momentum lately and has been getting some solid reviews and buzz so I’m hoping that they will reach their caps to pull forward and be able to bring ththe concept to market fully

Once they hit 2000 ETH, I believe that Stage 2 of the ICO starts, I saw it mentioned in their Telegram channel.

Oh oke so the stage will get extended now for 100%. Well after Stage 1 they will get their softcap. So no complaining from me !
That we do not know exactly. But have to wait for announcement from their. Actually since 2-3 days they are not updated progress here. So might be we can see some more figure in coming 2 days?

The sale is going pretty well for now over 1100 eth sold... I do hope the 2000 eth for the stage is sold out as it is a little below 900 eth remaining.
If they have enough time to reach 2000 ETH goals then it's not big journey. But they have to take more efforts for this. I mean more marketing or some kind of contents like that.

Yeah it would be good to see a bit more marketing from the Bitfence team, however they will get a lot more exposure at the World Blockchain Forum in New York on 11-13 June, Bitfence are sponsoring the event and also doing a keynote speech. You can see the Bitfence logo on the ICO & STO Sponsors: https://newyork.keynote.ae/sponsors/

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

Yeah it would be good to see a bit more marketing from the Bitfence team, however they will get a lot more exposure at the World Blockchain Forum in New York on 11-13 June, Bitfence are sponsoring the event and also doing a keynote speech. You can see the Bitfence logo on the ICO & STO Sponsors: https://newyork.keynote.ae/sponsors/
That's nice to see on sponsor forum. In-short this sponsor forum is did partnership with the listed project. And I saw that Bitfence logo also there. Great Smiley
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:32:01 PM

That's nice to see on sponsor forum. In-short this sponsor forum is did partnership with the listed project. And I saw that Bitfence logo also there. Great Smiley

Fantastic to see them sponsoring such a large conference.  Hopefully this brings in a massive amount of publicity for them!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

Fantastic to see them sponsoring such a large conference.  Hopefully this brings in a massive amount of publicity for them!

I’m excited to see ICOs like this taking an active roll in the community to really expand their reach and also help to develop the crypto community we need more companies working like this it’s well spent money
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

This is very good news to hear for BItFence - I really think this well help with the raisings and hopefully get more investors on board knowing how critical high end security is which causes billions of pounds due to data loss and more sophisticated attacks going on.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: