Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dan Walsh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:28:08 AM

The business seems rather hopeful!
A rather interesting plan, discerning project, impeccably activity!
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:04:55 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/bahtitfence. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

I don't know if you have received any form of response from the team yet, but if not, I think it's best you contact a team member through their telegram Chanel
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

I am a technology lover and am always interested in new products. I saw your product on Twitter, so when can I buy and test your product? Has your ICO sales reached softcap yet?

Yes, you should wait for sometime I guess. Once that product available to purchase, Bitfence team will announce officially on their social medias.

ICO reached softcap long back and they have raised good amount of money till now. And as per my info Stingminer launch is in July.

I think and hope that the Bitfence team prolong the ICO, because of the break during the implementation of the KYC process. When they release the sting miner during the ICO, they will sell more HNY token.

I'm not really a fan of ICO extensions. but it will probably be here, too, that the ICO will be extended. The market is just too difficult and maybe there will be more investors if the MVP and the Stingminer are published in a few days

Yea, same here but if its all about fixing up a problem to get something much better, then i will gladly wait, it won't make much sense for the team to rush in order to meet the need of the community and end up dishing something unpleasant, i also understand that unforeseen circumstances may also pop up and affect the plans of the team but we all hope for the best

I wouldn't worry about an extension, they haven't mentioned anything about it, and said multiple times that it would end in July 1st still (That's still when their MVP and the stingminer goes live..)

Extending the ico isn't that necessary as they are already planning on releasing their mvp and sting miner. July 1st will be a special day for bitfence, a day that will define bitfence existence.
Mealumgune

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:19:27 AM

Good day, devs!
It is a crypto trade is rather interesting!
Aesthetic business, engaging activity!
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:30:21 AM

I am a technology lover and am always interested in new products. I saw your product on Twitter, so when can I buy and test your product? Has your ICO sales reached softcap yet?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgByFYNWkAAMO2Z.jpg
Yes, you should wait for sometime I guess. Once that product available to purchase, Bitfence team will announce officially on their social medias.

ICO reached softcap long back and they have raised good amount of money till now. And as per my info Stingminer launch is in July.

I think and hope that the Bitfence team prolong the ICO, because of the break during the implementation of the KYC process. When they release the sting miner during the ICO, they will sell more HNY token.
I heard previously about this device whole year electricity cost would be 14$. It is really good but what is the cost of this device? Is this affordable for everyone?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/bahtitfence. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

I don't know if you have received any form of response from the team yet, but if not, I think it's best you contact a team member through their telegram Chanel

Yeah the best way to get to them is to pm their admin on telegram I have seen a lot guys pushing their deal through the channel

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:58:24 AM

I'm not really a fan of ICO extensions. but it will probably be here, too, that the ICO will be extended. The market is just too difficult and maybe there will be more investors if the MVP and the Stingminer are published in a few days

Yea, same here but if its all about fixing up a problem to get something much better, then i will gladly wait, it won't make much sense for the team to rush in order to meet the need of the community and end up dishing something unpleasant, i also understand that unforeseen circumstances may also pop up and affect the plans of the team but we all hope for the best

I wouldn't worry about an extension, they haven't mentioned anything about it, and said multiple times that it would end in July 1st still (That's still when their MVP and the stingminer goes live..)

Extending the ico isn't that necessary as they are already planning on releasing their mvp and sting miner. July 1st will be a special day for bitfence, a day that will define bitfence existence.

Well, lets see how it goes with the release of their mvp and stingminer, you know investors love to invest in what has a valuable application, which bitfence has but they also will love to see the application come to life, so the mvp and stingminer release will create an opportunity for the team to attract the interest of more people, even those that has been skeptical
Joe Tito

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

Wish you discover pretty resources to cultivate your project!  Good luck all!
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

I hope they do too, they've already surpass soft cap that's one milestone down, I look forward to the team securing good partnership.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

I hope they do too, they've already surpass soft cap that's one milestone down, I look forward to the team securing good partnership.

They haven't announced a new partnership after the conference, one week ago? This is the last week of the ICO and now is the time for some news.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:06:09 AM

They haven't announced a new partnership after the conference, one week ago? This is the last week of the ICO and now is the time for some news.

That would be good if I missed that too - wasn't aware? Please let us know !
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:04:08 AM

No announcement from BitFence team since last conference. I checked their social media platforms as well. I don't know how many ETH thus raised.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

There could something cooking. Hoping it may be soon. If I am not mistaken last I have checked they were working on the MVP (stingminer); they have demonstrated how it the hardware may look like. However I think their best shot is to release the stingminer since the hardware could mean anything.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

Really hoping we hear more announcements this week as it would be a great thing to have moving forward as announcements and especially things like partnership gather investment sentiment
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:17:19 AM

Really hoping we hear more announcements this week as it would be a great thing to have moving forward as announcements and especially things like partnership gather investment sentiment

Not only would some more announcements be good, but some more news / updates on how the sale is going as the website isn't too informative.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:04:38 AM

Not only would some more announcements be good, but some more news / updates on how the sale is going as the website isn't too informative.

BitFence team is bit silent since past few weeks. I dont see any announcement or update from the team. I was expecting more activity from the team before stingminer launch
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

Does anyone know when a video of the Bitfence keynote speech/pitch from the World Blockchain Forum will be made available? This would be useful for other investors to see as it will help explain the project a bit more thoroughly.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

Does anyone know when a video of the Bitfence keynote speech/pitch from the World Blockchain Forum will be made available? This would be useful for other investors to see as it will help explain the project a bit more thoroughly.

I am interested in the same. I hope the team can make something happen. They have their medium page here https://blog.usejournal.com/bitfence-world-blockchain-forum-new-york-2018-7fa64b7f5186 it has some photos of the event.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

Wish you discover pretty resources to cultivate your project!  Good luck all!

There could something cooking. Hoping it may be soon. If I am not mistaken last I have checked they were working on the MVP (stingminer); they have demonstrated how it the hardware may look like. However I think their best shot is to release the stingminer since the hardware could mean anything.

You're right, is not necessary that something like a partnership may come out from every conference they attend or something, some partnership tend to be unofficial and investors may have increased in numbers, the bitfence team not publishing anything till date doesn't mean they are stagnant or something and yea, i hope to see good reviews from the MVP/ stingminer demonstration
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

Only 5 days and 10 hours are remains to get MVP live. What do you think guys about the ICO growth after MVP became live? I mean Bitfence will raise more ETH from investors?
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: