Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other!
With pleasure I will watch out for him. Good luck!

You are right, even if BITfence cannot suspend hacker attacks completely, will it help to secure the network.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

Just visited web-page and found some interesting. Check their telegram channel, its notifying they reached 5.9K members on their telegram channel.  Smiley
Getting thousands of people to join your telegram channel isn't an easy task at all. This means that there are a lot of people following this project closely because of its peculiarity.
This is great news, this project is really moving in a fast pace. I see it's getting​ lots of attention and more exposure. A big congrats to the team for their tireless efforts.

The telegram god big pretty fast, i'd imagine they'll break 10k within the next week, it's a solid concept so makes sense their having a good return from the community, hopefully the team will continue to grow their advertising and social work to get people to notice the project more and keep the growth up
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

Just visited web-page and found some interesting. Check their telegram channel, its notifying they reached 5.9K members on their telegram channel.  Smiley
Getting thousands of people to join your telegram channel isn't an easy task at all. This means that there are a lot of people following this project closely because of its peculiarity.
This is great news, this project is really moving in a fast pace. I see it's getting​ lots of attention and more exposure. A big congrats to the team for their tireless efforts.

The telegram god big pretty fast, i'd imagine they'll break 10k within the next week, it's a solid concept so makes sense their having a good return from the community, hopefully the team will continue to grow their advertising and social work to get people to notice the project more and keep the growth up

Yeah awesome it's great that Bitfence is so popular with investors and supporters of the project, it's a testament to how well they have done with their marketing and advertising with your campaign. It's a great achievement.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

They have nearly reached half of there presale-goal. any idea what they will do, if they don't reach their goal?
Normally there is a softcap that you can also reach in public sale, maybe they mean with their presale goal the softcap?

I dont know what they will do if they dont reach the goal. But more than 10 days left so I think Bitfence will reach its goal of 500ETH in PRESALE.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

Reading this thread it looks like so many people think this is going to be the end of hackers, it won't.  It'll be part of the solution if they do it right, you'll still need anti-virus on client machines, Firewalls and IPS devices, most importantly you'll still need to train your end users on security.  Bitfence won't stop Dave in Sales from plugging in that 'Cool USB' he found by his car and installing a backdoor.

The honeypot is going to be nice, but if it's placed inside your network and detects someone, your already in trouble.  I think the thing everything thinks is it's instantly going to stop all malicious users.

You are so right here, the wrong notion will produce the right result, personally for me I started out using all the techy means of security for my systems but today I'm kind of less technical with even more better result, I think like you pointed out truly there is a need for education

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

By running StingMiner, you become our eyes and ears - miner automatically identifies threats in your network, collects hackers "fingerprints" and reports them to our threat Intelligence engine. Upon verification, tokens from the pool transferred to your address
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

Reading this thread it looks like so many people think this is going to be the end of hackers, it won't.  It'll be part of the solution if they do it right, you'll still need anti-virus on client machines, Firewalls and IPS devices, most importantly you'll still need to train your end users on security.  Bitfence won't stop Dave in Sales from plugging in that 'Cool USB' he found by his car and installing a backdoor.

The honeypot is going to be nice, but if it's placed inside your network and detects someone, your already in trouble.  I think the thing everything thinks is it's instantly going to stop all malicious users.

You are so right here, the wrong notion will produce the right result, personally for me I started out using all the techy means of security for my systems but today I'm kind of less technical with even more better result, I think like you pointed out truly there is a need for education

That tends to be the case as things get automated away, and platforms integrate with one another, even the enterprise firewalls have gotten to the point where automation and rule delivery take care a of a lot of the legwork automatically, right now discovering and diagnostics side of the prevention is whats most in need of evolution.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

Bitfence can be used in all spheres and protect users even at home, this is a big and very promising concept.

Yes, its an interesting one and we all need such services in the running of our day to day lives, as the world is becoming a global village, the threats of cyber-crimes remains a stumbling block in the fully utilization of what the global age stand to offer, a lot of individuals till date still prefer the traditional way of doing things because of the bitter experiences of hackers
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:02:10 PM

BitFence will provide incentives to people who are running honeypots for BitFence. Honeypot is designed to attract hackers, Then, when hackers are on the honeypot, BitFence can capture and analyze details about each hacker using sophisticated artificial intelligence software.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

They have nearly reached half of there presale-goal. any idea what they will do, if they don't reach their goal?
Normally there is a softcap that you can also reach in public sale, maybe they mean with their presale goal the softcap?

To me, I don't think the pre-sales have much effect on the main sales thus hitting a target or not, shouldn't matter. As a matter of fact, I don't think it is supposed to have a cap in the first place
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

With Bitfence project all the members will be protected from the big threat which created from hackers.. this project still has a bonus and I believe we have to participate😊

A big bonus actually and it also won't be a bad idea participating but i will encourage you to do your research to get more knowledge about the project.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:03:46 PM

After all hacking attacks companies suffered past few years this solutions seems to solve the problem mentioned. Well done!
This project will be needed for sure in the future and also right now. More and more hackers are active nowadays because of the crypo growing in popularity.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

To me, I don't think the pre-sales have much effect on the main sales thus hitting a target or not, shouldn't matter. As a matter of fact, I don't think it is supposed to have a cap in the first place

Yeah, some projects start slow in the Presale with a big bonus and when the marketing and social media campaigns attract more participants, they start their Main sale, and sell all Token without a bonus.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

Well if you look at their whitepaper, they have annoyingly set the softcap in USD, $1,000,000 to be precise.

However if you look at the presale hardcap, it shows 500 ETH.

Therefore you need to convert the ETH into $ to work out what the presale hardcap is, if you look at ETH at its current price, the presale hardcap is 500 eth = $298,724.51.

So the presale hard cap at the moment is about 30% of the overall softcap.

Hope I have explained that correctly, please let me know if there are any errors.

MemoryMills

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:22:43 AM

Well if you look at their whitepaper, they have annoyingly set the softcap in USD, $1,000,000 to be precise.

However if you look at the presale hardcap, it shows 500 ETH.

Therefore you need to convert the ETH into $ to work out what the presale hardcap is, if you look at ETH at its current price, the presale hardcap is 500 eth = $298,724.51.

So the presale hard cap at the moment is about 30% of the overall softcap.

Hope I have explained that correctly, please let me know if there are any errors.

Yea theyre getting fairly good momentum quite early on. A long time to go yet
csKIRALY

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:29:25 AM

Add this token in the Ethereum Anonymizer
Then it can be transferred from the holder to the holder anonymously.
Anonymous token is like an anonymous coin, only on the platform of the Ethereum!
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

After all hacking attacks companies suffered past few years this solutions seems to solve the problem mentioned. Well done!
This project will be needed for sure in the future and also right now. More and more hackers are active nowadays because of the crypo growing in popularity.

Yeah everyone is in a get rich scheme where and some people took theirs too extreme that they decided to take from hardworking individuals who were not security conscious and fell right in the trap of hacker's..
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:24:22 AM

Problem of hackers attacks is a very serious one and needs to be solved as soon as possible.
Hope tha Bitfence will be able to fight hackers

The problem is that most antivirus solutions or defence mechanism are reactive; it is only (in some cases) after the damage has happened that the defence software implements an update to protect against. Let us see if this solution can solve this issue. In the sense there is a dedicated mining process to detect hacking patterns.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

Yeah everyone is in a get rich scheme where and some people took theirs too extreme that they decided to take from hardworking individuals who were not security conscious and fell right in the trap of hacker's..

Yes, is really an unpleasant thing and my wish is for this project to become a reality and help stamp out this disease called hacking out of the global system and create that feeling of safety once you go online, every click, every login that we engage everyday is a potential opportunity for a hacker to strike, we all just need to be careful
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:14:18 AM

Yes, is really an unpleasant thing and my wish is for this project to become a reality and help stamp out this disease called hacking out of the global system and create that feeling of safety once you go online, every click, every login that we engage everyday is a potential opportunity for a hacker to strike, we all just need to be careful
I think that hacker's will always try to find a way to do their thing. But i think that if there are projects like this who keep them from hacking then they might eventually give up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: