Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29990 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:57:12 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 07:51:37 AM by jamzzz123

The Hardcap is $50.000.000, the 2000 ETH are the goal for Stage 1. They have set goals for each stage, which amounts to 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

I was first confused about the hardcap, and the stage where we were in. Because the goal was low in stage 1, and that was not the hardcap. Later on i read that there were more stages xD.

Otherwise would be a very low hard cap of 2000 ETH, cant imagine an ICO to achieve what BitFence has planned in their roadmap with that hard cap

Approx 48%(929+)ETH they raised yet. Bonus also reduced to 19%. This is final steps of bitfence sale? Or after stage we will see any another sale/steps?

I believe we are in the current stage of 2000 ETH cap, there will be more stages with reduced cap sizes
Exactly what is the last date of ICO? After this stage what will be their next process and cap limit or target? Do anyone have that idea?

The last day of the TGE is the 1st of July. As said, the hardcap is a stretched goal. "with staged goals of 5, 10, 20 and 35 million" . So after the 2000ETH is reached, the next goal is 5000ETH.

Don't you think there is huge distances between softcap and hardcap? And I don't understand why there are multiple stages before hardcap

Well it's always good to set a softcap which is actually realistic so the project can go ahead regardless of hardcap. There are multiple stages to reduce the bonus infrastructure over a periodf time resulting in tokens sold at alater stage of the ICO will recieve less tokens for more money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

Total sales at the moment is 716.18 Ethereum hardcap is 2000 Ethereum with about one and half month left for ICO to come to an end. I think hardcap will be reached given that Pre-sale was reached between April and May if the team put in more effort hardcap will be attainable.
I'm very positive on this one, with a month and half, I think hardcap will be reached, with the way the pre-sale was reached. I don't think reaching the hardcap will be problem.
Believe their friend will get to hardcap if they really want to succeed. remember the effort will not betray the results.

As I can see at the site their goal is 2000 ETH, so is it hardcap or goal for first phase or something? Also token price is fixed in ETH or USD?

Since there was no other cap stated, I will want to believe that they are trying to state in order words that their hard cap is 2000 ETH. This seem small to be hard cap though if you ask me.

The Hardcap is $50.000.000, the 2000 ETH are the goal for Stage 1. They have set goals for each stage, which amounts to 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

I was first confused about the hardcap, and the stage where we were in. Because the goal was low in stage 1, and that was not the hardcap. Later on i read that there were more stages xD.

OH. Interesting. Now that's cleared up. How long is each stage supposed to last? I guess the time frame we are seeing or have been talking about is just for stage 1.right?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

I was going through the whitepaper and realized that they will be selling different subscriptions to end users using tokens; which you can get hold off from mining. You don't have to spend tons on mining and you can mine cheaply. I have made a write up https://medium.com/@ethsamurai/mine-to-protect-against-hackers-352192ebc8e5 on it.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

I was going through the whitepaper and realized that they will be selling different subscriptions to end users using tokens; which you can get hold off from mining. You don't have to spend tons on mining and you can mine cheaply. I have made a write up https://medium.com/@ethsamurai/mine-to-protect-against-hackers-352192ebc8e5 on it.

Great article which is nice to see that it is dedicated to the mining procedure for BitFence as I think this is one it's strong advantages and attractive point of bringin in more community members and investors.

Nicely done
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

Total sales at the moment is 716.18 Ethereum hardcap is 2000 Ethereum with about one and half month left for ICO to come to an end. I think hardcap will be reached given that Pre-sale was reached between April and May if the team put in more effort hardcap will be attainable.
I'm very positive on this one, with a month and half, I think hardcap will be reached, with the way the pre-sale was reached. I don't think reaching the hardcap will be problem.
Believe their friend will get to hardcap if they really want to succeed. remember the effort will not betray the results.

As I can see at the site their goal is 2000 ETH, so is it hardcap or goal for first phase or something? Also token price is fixed in ETH or USD?

Since there was no other cap stated, I will want to believe that they are trying to state in order words that their hard cap is 2000 ETH. This seem small to be hard cap though if you ask me.

Otherwise would be a very low hard cap of 2000 ETH, cant imagine an ICO to achieve what BitFence has planned in their roadmap with that hard cap

Approx 48%(929+)ETH they raised yet. Bonus also reduced to 19%. This is final steps of bitfence sale? Or after stage we will see any another sale/steps?

I believe we are in the current stage of 2000 ETH cap, there will be more stages with reduced cap sizes
Exactly what is the last date of ICO? After this stage what will be their next process and cap limit or target? Do anyone have that idea?

The last day of the TGE is the 1st of July. As said, the hardcap is a stretched goal. "with staged goals of 5, 10, 20 and 35 million" . So after the 2000ETH is reached, the next goal is 5000ETH.

Don't you think there is huge distances between softcap and hardcap? And I don't understand why there are multiple stages before hardcap

I agree with you the huge gap between the soft and hard cap is not really making sense and also adding to the fact that the sale is being stretched over 3 stages with the hardcap increasing as the each stage goal is met.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

I agree with you the huge gap between the soft and hard cap is not really making sense and also adding to the fact that the sale is being stretched over 3 stages with the hardcap increasing as the each stage goal is met.

Many ICO have stages, but this one is different which is kind of confusing for me as well. Also, If project can start with just 1 million USD then what they will do with 35 million USD?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

Hey all, I've just posted another BitFence article which goes into the TGE and subscription details, check it out if you liked my last one! https://medium.com/@darkoth89/bitfence-the-numbers-tge-and-subscription-details-df4a94b6a6a2
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

I have overlooked it on the homepage so far, but for the mining there will be a separate app for windows / mac / linux.
I guess it just runs in the background and while you do other things, you can mine tokens. cool
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

I have overlooked it on the homepage so far, but for the mining there will be a separate app for windows / mac / linux.
I guess it just runs in the background and while you do other things, you can mine tokens. cool

As long as this process does not impede with your own way of using the computer, I think this is a pretty cool feature

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

You may have missed this also then:

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/vladimir-tereshkov

They are in the process of registering four different patents Wink
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

You may have missed this also then:

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/vladimir-tereshkov

They are in the process of registering four different patents Wink

4 different patents? Thanks for sharing the link, I was not aware of this patent information. I hope their parent gets approved.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

Hey all, I've just posted another BitFence article which goes into the TGE and subscription details, check it out if you liked my last one! https://medium.com/@darkoth89/bitfence-the-numbers-tge-and-subscription-details-df4a94b6a6a2

Good article, the summary gave me a good idea what bitfence is, concise and informative

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

By investing in ICO we are getting lots profit but more opportunities we are receiving while ICO running. And Bitfence also offered like that opportunity.

Bitfence launching referral contest! This is your chance to earn triple referral bonus twice! 🤩
BitFence_ referral contest has 2 prizes!

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/996125637562851328?s=19

To know more details contact on their telegram channel:
https://t.me/BitFence
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

Are you talking about the protection or the mining? Either case if it is mining i think it is best being on a separate entity especially that it can run on a PI; that would be safer than having it run along side your environment.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

Are you talking about the protection or the mining? Either case if it is mining i think it is best being on a separate entity especially that it can run on a PI; that would be safer than having it run along side your environment.

You do have a point, though i'm not that conversant with the technology behind the mining part but i feel it may impede like the speed of the entire process if run together with the main software, i maybe wrong though but if they can pull it off by putting all together, then, they should go for it, they know what's best for the project
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

By investing in ICO we are getting lots profit but more opportunities we are receiving while ICO running. And Bitfence also offered like that opportunity.

Bitfence launching referral contest! This is your chance to earn triple referral bonus twice! 🤩
BitFence_ referral contest has 2 prizes!

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/996125637562851328?s=19

To know more details contact on their telegram channel:
https://t.me/BitFence
Wow, it is really good referral compilation. They will select 20 winners and will announce after ICO. I already have my account with bitfence, I'll never miss this opportunity to get 3X referral bonus. Thanks for the link.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

What i like from Bitfence is that the tokens will be minted on your purchase, and it is fast. While others generate too much amount of tokens, or mint the tokens at a later date. This is way better !

iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:09:58 PM

What i like from Bitfence is that the tokens will be minted on your purchase, and it is fast. While others generate too much amount of tokens, or mint the tokens at a later date. This is way better !

I prefer the pattern Bitfence employs for token purchase, like rathaha said no too much amount of token generated by so doing there will be no room for unsold tokens which normally gives me worries.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

There's a video interview happening later, if anyone has any questions for the team id advise popping into the telegram channel here: https://t.me/bitfence and asking, they'll be included in the video  Grin
When is it ? Who has questions I want to ask the BITFENCE development team.

It's just happened, so you've just missed it sadly, link to the interview is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVIp6GgxlVA&feature=em-uploademail

I've also wrote an article which is a basis on the project here: https://medium.com/@darkoth89/bitfence-an-overview-of-the-decentralized-threat-management-platform-7bc1519e93d7

One very intriguing part of the write up is where it was clearly stated that as long as any of our device is connected to the internet, it means we are actually exposed to cyber threats all round wow  Shocked, cyber threat is actually really a big deal as millions of dollars has been lost to this modern day problem, gladly bitfence is taking care of the very minimal form of device

You are right, is actually a big threat, no one is safe when it comes to cyber crime, that's why i usually go with projects that tend to solve a critical problem, such as this, the damage that can be caused by a single cyber attack can lead to lose of money and even lives, that's why Bitfence is needed, to actually relieve the populace of such attacks

Security in the blockchain is long over due and projects like bitfence is bringing a new kind of relief to the ecosystem, long before now the fear peeps have of the blockchain and still do have is the fear of being hacked and in the last one year or so there have been different security project springing up which gives us a lot of confidence already - good work bitfence i'm here for a very long ride

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

I prefer the pattern Bitfence employs for token purchase, like rathaha said no too much amount of token generated by so doing there will be no room for unsold tokens which normally gives me worries.
I think that even if there were unsold tokens than a token burn would help that and it will also increase the price of the tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: