Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:54:18 PM

Will be very interested to see what comes out of TechCrunch meetings in China. Looking forward to some great news from Vanig regarding new partnerships and deals. Wish the team and cofounder Vinodh all the best!

Oh, I didn't know that! Decided to check this info, yep, they announced in Twitter that they are going to join Techcrunch Conference in Hangzhou. This is huge event, I'm very glad that Vanig attends it. I wonder what kind of participating it is.

The conferences they are taking part in seem to be getting bigger and bigger as time passes this is a good sign as it means the company and project will continue to grow their reach and recognition in the crypto community but also in the tech and financial sectors as well

This shows their gaining experience in the field and get to know how to approach the ICO and especially to identify the potential investors.

Yep team seems to be learning fast as they go and already seem to have a great grasp of the market and the conditions they need to overcome and move past to really reach a growing and sustainable  cosystem and platform I’m hoping over the next years it will continue to grow and improve

They definitely will, Vanig team are well devoted and work tirelessly to attain a top notch platform the future do look great for these guys.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

I like Vanig they have a diverse team and they are reaching out to lots of brands in different areas to create an international decentralized supply chain.

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:49:03 PM

Will be very interested to see what comes out of TechCrunch meetings in China. Looking forward to some great news from Vanig regarding new partnerships and deals. Wish the team and cofounder Vinodh all the best!

Oh, I didn't know that! Decided to check this info, yep, they announced in Twitter that they are going to join Techcrunch Conference in Hangzhou. This is huge event, I'm very glad that Vanig attends it. I wonder what kind of participating it is.

The conferences they are taking part in seem to be getting bigger and bigger as time passes this is a good sign as it means the company and project will continue to grow their reach and recognition in the crypto community but also in the tech and financial sectors as well

This shows their gaining experience in the field and get to know how to approach the ICO and especially to identify the potential investors.

Yep team seems to be learning fast as they go and already seem to have a great grasp of the market and the conditions they need to overcome and move past to really reach a growing and sustainable  cosystem and platform I’m hoping over the next years it will continue to grow and improve
So much to think about the future while we are still in the early stage of ico. I'd rather want to know more about and see how they will going to work with this after their ico. That will be my based towards seeing how they will last longer in future.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:39:27 AM

So much to think about the future while we are still in the early stage of ico. I'd rather want to know more about and see how they will going to work with this after their ico. That will be my based towards seeing how they will last longer in future.

Considering that the team is very active and i am not talking about just the team. I am talking about the core team they seem to know what they want from this project, what they want to achieve, how they want to achieve it?  I am sure they won't disappoint.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

There is still plenty of time for private sale to be reached and I believe it should be easy to achieve. An ico with such strong partnerships and promotion should do really well in all parts of sale. Can see Vanig sell out quite quick

Selling out fast is a possibility if you ask me but it actually depends on how much connection the project has with the heart of its community. Public sales are actually the trial times for ico projects. That's how I see it anyway. The more lovers you have in the community, the faster your token disappears
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:17:47 AM

I am not sure where the product is at right now. From telegram it is still going further development given the mvp was released on testnet we should be expecting a mainnet soon. Anyways I think the progress is ongoing and again the fashion being the starting point I think is a good one.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

I know it’s been talked about, but one of the best things Vanig offers is a reduced supply chain. It’s fantastic that they understand getting rid of the middle man makes prices cheaper  for the consumer and that’s something we all want

In virtually all sphere of life and business, middlemen tend to make product more expensive and sometimes scarcely available I believe vanig have done well in reducing their effect in e-commerce platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

Their idea is quite engaging in my opinion. Excellence approach, certain activity.  Good luck guys!

My thoughts exactly! the MVP demo platform is very well laid out imo. and the the whole project once live will be beneficial to so many people around the world.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
heibishi

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

Hi DEVs! I wish your plan runs happily!
Aware project, pretty good approach!
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:04:58 AM

Their idea is quite engaging in my opinion. Excellence approach, certain activity.  Good luck guys!

My thoughts exactly! the MVP demo platform is very well laid out imo. and the the whole project once live will be beneficial to so many people around the world.

The demo is good because you can see the Vanigs teams vision and it gives investors an impression of what the future will hold, it also shows what the dev team are working on!

Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

Having the demo MVP is important not only because it shows a clear vision for the platform but also because it is what investors look for to have trust and faith that an Ico can deliver and be successful
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

Having the demo MVP is important not only because it shows a clear vision for the platform but also because it is what investors look for to have trust and faith that an Ico can deliver and be successful

You are right. If you have a working product or a MVP, it is much easier, to find and excite your investors. The investors can see how the final product will look like.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:21:08 PM

You are right. If you have a working product or a MVP, it is much easier, to find and excite your investors. The investors can see how the final product will look like.

Rightly said. Working product is always good. Specially when there are many ICOs coming every month and now investors are comparing lot of factors before putting money in any ICO.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:15:24 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 03:33:27 AM by ethtrader16

Interesting article updated on medium by Vanig. Everyone have to read it.
“Deloitte Blockchain Survey: What it Means for the Cryptocurrency Industry”

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/deloitte-blockchain-survey-what-it-means-for-the-cryptocurrency-industry-d66a452eee61
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

Will be very interesting in the down market to see how the Vanig token sale goes. Is a very strong platform and they seem to have promoted well. Here’s to a speedy finalization and quick launch to exchanges

I would like to see Vanig’s tokens get listed as soon as possible, some projects wait for ETH to reach a certain level before listing but I think this is unfair on investors. I think it’s unfair because it means the token holder has less control and they won’t be able to sell until the project thinks the time is right.

we are still 20 days away from the pre-sale and then comes the crowd sale until 15th september
So it's still very early to talk about a listing :-)

Its funny to see the topic related to listing here. We are still in private sale. Like somebody said here, we are still 3 weeks far away from pre-sale opening.

I mean there is literally nothing to stop someone from trading it on Forkdelta/etherdelta and other similar exchanges right away. I think that they have a solid idea with a fantastic MVP, so I think the token price will be pretty stable tbh.

Will Presale token be distributed to mew or to dashboard? I may not be having the correct information as regards Presale

I have no idea, I haven't look into it honestly, it's probably your best bet to go to their telegram channel and ask in there, the admin team or one of the staff are always around to answer questions.

wow yeah, i asked in the telegram group and admin where super fast in answering the question Cool

The token will be distributed in the dashboard and i think i like this, it will control dumping to a great deal

This is telegram link https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@vanigplatform

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

Will be very interesting in the down market to see how the Vanig token sale goes. Is a very strong platform and they seem to have promoted well. Here’s to a speedy finalization and quick launch to exchanges

I would like to see Vanig’s tokens get listed as soon as possible, some projects wait for ETH to reach a certain level before listing but I think this is unfair on investors. I think it’s unfair because it means the token holder has less control and they won’t be able to sell until the project thinks the time is right.

we are still 20 days away from the pre-sale and then comes the crowd sale until 15th september

Its funny to see the topic related to listing here. We are still in private sale. Like somebody said here, we are still 3 weeks far away from pre-sale opening.

I mean there is literally nothing to stop someone from trading it on Forkdelta/etherdelta and other similar exchanges right away. I think that they have a solid idea with a fantastic MVP, so I think the token price will be pretty stable tbh.

Will Presale token be distributed to mew or to dashboard? I may not be having the correct information as regards Presale

I have no idea, I haven't look into it honestly, it's probably your best bet to go to their telegram channel and ask in there, the admin team or one of the staff are always around to answer questions.

wow yeah, i asked in the telegram group and admin where super fast in answering the question Cool

The token will be distributed in the dashboard and i think i like this, it will control dumping to a great deal

Ahh cool glad you checked it out, i've always had a great experience with them in their Telegram channel! They hold a tonne of quizzes in there as well to win like $100 worth of their tokens!
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

very interesting, I would have thought that we get the tokens in our wallet. but I have no problem if they are on the Vanig platform. I hold the tokens anyway at least 3 years :-)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

Interesting article updated on medby Vanig. Everyone have to read it.
“Deloitte Blockchain Survey: What it Means for the Cryptocurrency Industry”

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/deloitte-blockchain-survey-what-it-means-for-the-cryptocurrency-industry-d66a452eee61
Amazing article, a lot of CEO's of big and successful projects tell something about this topic i would suggest to check it out and be updated.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:07:35 PM

Growing a sustainable ecosystem takes a lot, especially in a competitive niche like the eCommerce one but the fascinating thing about it all, its that the team seems to understand what it takes to overcome the challenges embedded in such industry, hence they went with futuristic technologies and create room for partnerships, that has been effective in their growth
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

Growing a sustainable ecosystem takes a lot, especially in a competitive niche like the eCommerce one but the fascinating thing about it all, its that the team seems to understand what it takes to overcome the challenges embedded in such industry, hence they went with futuristic technologies and create room for partnerships, that has been effective in their growth

Well said their bringing something new to the table in the hopes that the market will grow organically around them which is a risk but is how new enterprises and ecosystems are created time will tell but they seem to have a great plan to get there
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: