Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

What would you guys say, are the main e-commerce competitors that Vanig has in the crypto scene? And what distinguishes them from Vanig?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:00:21 PM

There are  a lot of projects based on e-commerce, BUT  Vanig is the first one I've seen that is built entirely around the blockchain, the benefits this will provide to online businesses and customers is amazing, quicker transactions and less fees, THIS PROJECT WILL MAKE INVESTORS RICH . Cool

You are very optimistic :-) But I also have a good feeling about this project, it looks very good and could actually bring us investors a lot of money. But we still have to wait patiently for what Vanig will bring in the future

Of course, this is the best strategy. Those investors who know how to wait, always remain in the winning position.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

There are  a lot of projects based on e-commerce, BUT  Vanig is the first one I've seen that is built entirely around the blockchain, the benefits this will provide to online businesses and customers is amazing, quicker transactions and less fees, THIS PROJECT WILL MAKE INVESTORS RICH . Cool

You are very optimistic :-) But I also have a good feeling about this project, it looks very good and could actually bring us investors a lot of money. But we still have to wait patiently for what Vanig will bring in the future

I also liked the concept of this project but profit and all depends on how project is implemented. Blockchain based e-commerce project should bring good profit. But we should watch the progress towards goal closely.
Sonofspada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

It clear and safe to assume Vanig almost wants to halve the platform fees to amazon and other vendors. That's a good offer
 Cheesy
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

Once Pre-Sale will start, stage wise Vanig price will be increase in each stage by 0.025 cent till stage 5 and bonus will start reducing from 50% to 0% till stage 5.
Amazing and the presale only takes 15 days and they plan to sell at least 18,000,000 VANIG Tokens does anyone know when the private sale starts?
Private sale is already running till 3rd Jun and minimum purchase is 20000 USD. PRE-SALE will start from 4th Jun.
Thank you do you know what the softcap is for the private sale? and if they already have big investors on their side as i would like to know more about this project where can i find such information?
Dear Nesh1, I guess you are asking about allocated tokens duing private sale. As I found in white paper they allocated 18,000,000 VANIG Tokens for private sale if I am not wrong.
Thanks for the details. Is there any bonus they are offering while private sale? I did not found anything related bonus in private sale.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

Once Pre-Sale will start, stage wise Vanig price will be increase in each stage by 0.025 cent till stage 5 and bonus will start reducing from 50% to 0% till stage 5.
Amazing and the presale only takes 15 days and they plan to sell at least 18,000,000 VANIG Tokens does anyone know when the private sale starts?
Private sale is already running till 3rd Jun and minimum purchase is 20000 USD. PRE-SALE will start from 4th Jun.
Thank you do you know what the softcap is for the private sale? and if they already have big investors on their side as i would like to know more about this project where can i find such information?
Dear Nesh1, I guess you are asking about allocated tokens duing private sale. As I found in white paper they allocated 18,000,000 VANIG Tokens for private sale if I am not wrong.
Thanks for the details. Is there any bonus they are offering while private sale? I did not found anything related bonus in private sale.

I mentioned it earlier and got my information from their Telegram channel. Apparently, there is a 60% bonus in the private sale but you have to invest at least 50.000 USD.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

What would you guys say, are the main e-commerce competitors that Vanig has in the crypto scene? And what distinguishes them from Vanig?

I think the most notable is called Wabi; but I think they serve different purposes at the the end of the day; Vanig seem to wants to achieve a whole in one solution.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

This project has a better  authentication service for users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. The roadmap suggests that this project is going to make money for investors.

Vanig wil support cryptocurrency this means that as a user I don't have to worry about the type of currency am possessing and also vanig will be  direct competition to fiat based e-commerce site which is going to be good for vanig as it would  draw public attention.

Well i think they will also offer an avenue to involve those using fiat, as the cooperation of both currencies will lead to the attraction of a much more bigger community which invariably leads to faster growth in the value of the token, as well as the involvement of those that never wanted to use cryptocurrency in the first place

As blockchain leads to global adoption so also is the potentiality of real use case project such as this, I think the real deal is the exposure Vanig will give to newbies in the crypto world as shopping affects all almost unavoidable

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:49:09 PM

What will be the token price during pre-sale? Is it fixed in USD or ETH? Can we use Fiat currencies to buy Vanig token? Or we can use only ETH?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

What will be the token price during pre-sale? Is it fixed in USD or ETH? Can we use Fiat currencies to buy Vanig token? Or we can use only ETH?

The token price during the pre-sale is 0.125 USD. Its 50% lesser than the last phase of the main sales. Its a very good buy at that price. If somebody would like to reap the full benefit, then pre-sales is the exact time to buy Vanig.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

According to their website you can buy VANIG Token with ETH, BTC and LTC. You can also buy with USD. The minimum purchase limit is 0.1 ETH.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

The token price during the pre-sale is 0.125 USD. Its 50% lesser than the last phase of the main sales. Its a very good buy at that price. If somebody would like to reap the full benefit, then pre-sales is the exact time to buy Vanig.
I agree it is very cheap price also you can use ETH, BTC, LTC and USD to buy VANIG tokens their hardcap of the pre-sale is $2.25M USD.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

This project has a better  authentication service for users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. The roadmap suggests that this project is going to make money for investors.

Vanig wil support cryptocurrency this means that as a user I don't have to worry about the type of currency am possessing and also vanig will be  direct competition to fiat based e-commerce site which is going to be good for vanig as it would  draw public attention.

Well i think they will also offer an avenue to involve those using fiat, as the cooperation of both currencies will lead to the attraction of a much more bigger community which invariably leads to faster growth in the value of the token, as well as the involvement of those that never wanted to use cryptocurrency in the first place

As blockchain leads to global adoption so also is the potentiality of real use case project such as this, I think the real deal is the exposure Vanig will give to newbies in the crypto world as shopping affects all almost unavoidable

Yes, that's what a lot of people want to see, a real life application of blockchain on industries and this is like one of those avenues where individuals will appreciate the effect of cryptocurrency on our daily lives, every successful application of cryptocurrency on a physical product/services will definitely lead to a boost in the blockchain industry
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

I agree it is very cheap price also you can use ETH, BTC, LTC and USD to buy VANIG tokens their hardcap of the pre-sale is $2.25M USD.

That is an amazing discount, I like that you can use ETH, BTC, LTC and USD to purchase Vanig tokens. I really hope that this encourages a lot of investors to buy Vanig.

Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

I went through few pages of the white paper. I'm truly impressed on how this project intends to use blockchain technology to solve e-commerce problem.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

That is an amazing discount, I like that you can use ETH, BTC, LTC and USD to purchase Vanig tokens. I really hope that this encourages a lot of investors to buy Vanig.

You are right. It's always beneficial when investors can choose out of a list of as much accepted currencies as possible.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

You are right. It's always beneficial when investors can choose out of a list of as much accepted currencies as possible.

The discount of 50% is great and the price for the VANIG Token is fixed in USD. If the crypto market still goes up, you will get an additional bonus, if you buy with cryptocurrencies.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

As I can see there is good bonus as well during pre-sale. Not sure if this bonus is different for early investors or it will same during entire pre-sale.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

I agree, pre-sale offer more bonus in all phases. Also Vanig accepting crypto & FIAT currencies. And good thing is minimum investment is just 0.1 ETH, so small investors can also participate.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:37:49 PM

I have not seen any project competing with vanig on e-commerce with the blockchain. Don't know if there's anyone actually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: