Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

Are there any product categories Vanig will be specialized on? Or will it be the universal market ecosystem?

I don't think there is given it would depend on the suppliers they are partnering with. Specializing in a given category could be a good think at this stage but not sure if it the right decision. I think that would be determined when the partners start selling; on that data you could decide.

I think is best if they concentrate more on the larger market scenario than specializing on one section or niche, users and visitors of the sites should be giving preferences by showcasing different types of niches and products to select from, this will create a more robust environment for the project and customers will be happy at the end

It won't be wise if they do concentrate on one product or one side of the market. This is an e-commerce site so they are expected to have as more products and from different markets as possible.
I agree if there was only on product from one market it would be better to buy it at that market unless Vanig gives a huge amount of discount on it.

Yes, is an ecommerce site and there's no need of concentrating on one section, is just like saying a pharmaceutical company should be selling just one drug, so what will be the essence of the company, that been said, if Vanig intends to sell their own product, they should go for a larger concentration scale and try to deliver authentic products

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

Are there any product categories Vanig will be specialized on? Or will it be the universal market ecosystem?

I don't think there is given it would depend on the suppliers they are partnering with. Specializing in a given category could be a good think at this stage but not sure if it the right decision. I think that would be determined when the partners start selling; on that data you could decide.

I think is best if they concentrate more on the larger market scenario than specializing on one section or niche, users and visitors of the sites should be giving preferences by showcasing different types of niches and products to select from, this will create a more robust environment for the project and customers will be happy at the end

It won't be wise if they do concentrate on one product or one side of the market. This is an e-commerce site so they are expected to have as more products and from different markets as possible.
I agree if there was only on product from one market it would be better to buy it at that market unless Vanig gives a huge amount of discount on it.

I still think their biggest advantage is the ability to track a product to its origins and get more details about an item aside from the labeling. There are types of products or consumables that if users knew more about would buy with ease. especially when it comes to organic and electronics.

You're absolutely right. I have not even thought of organic products. Being able to trace these back to the origin is certainly a big advantage of Vanig.
At the moment, we do not really know where the products that we buy come from

That is a nice feature having the ability to fully track the original location and see in real time where the product is. The future is coming Cheesy
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

Guy's, Vanig is on CCN now. Visit below link and read short intro. They doing good marketing/promotion about Vanig.
https://www.ccn.com/vanig-international-launches-worlds-first-integrated-e-commerce-and-supply-chain-ecosystem-powered-by-blockchain/amp/#

Thanks for the link. I read out that article and found some interesting info. "Vanig is forming exciting partnerships in the South East Asia region.
Here are alreay some of their partners: iFashion Group, MegaxStore, iCommerce Asia.

I just did a quick research on the partners you mentioned Ctrades31 they all have prominent prospects Vanig sure knows how secure good partnership.

They couldn't have just gone into partnership with anybody just for the purpose of it. So one should expect that every partnership agreement should come with it huge benefits to the projects.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

Guy's, Vanig is on CCN now. Visit below link and read short intro. They doing good marketing/promotion about Vanig.
https://www.ccn.com/vanig-international-launches-worlds-first-integrated-e-commerce-and-supply-chain-ecosystem-powered-by-blockchain/amp/#

Thanks for the link. I read out that article and found some interesting info. "Vanig is forming exciting partnerships in the South East Asia region.
Here are alreay some of their partners: iFashion Group, MegaxStore, iCommerce Asia.

I just did a quick research on the partners you mentioned Ctrades31 they all have prominent prospects Vanig sure knows how secure good partnership.

They understand that if they are going to gain grounds in e-commerce market they have to make strong bond with existing player. By doing so they learn from their partners

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:34:45 AM

They couldn't have just gone into partnership with anybody just for the purpose of it. So one should expect that every partnership agreement should come with it huge benefits to the projects.

I agree, some ICO's are too concerned with publishing partnership announcements and sometimes forget how important the relevance is

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

The partnerships are looking impressive, they keep delivering good news.

8500 People at Consensus2018. Great time to be part of a blockchain and such an impressive event

https://t.co/8v4si9Vp9L

Great work for the Vanig team

Yeah, these partnerships already looking very good. And the possible new partnerships they forged at Consensus aren't even announced yet. I am confident we will here great news from Vanig soon.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

8500 People at Consensus2018. Great time to be part of a blockchain and such an impressive event

Yeah, these partnerships already looking very good. And the possible new partnerships they forged at Consensus aren't even announced yet. I am confident we will here great news from Vanig soon.

Partnerships are the best way to forge a lasting business hopefully we continue this see meaningful working relationships between companies and opensource teams to move the entire market forward
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

I agree, some ICO's are too concerned with publishing partnership announcements and sometimes forget how important the relevance is

I think what would be important for vanig at this stage is to have suppliers on board and the mvp ready for production to engage with orders. I think that would make the best business decision.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/8v4si9Vp9L

Partnerships are the best way to forge a lasting business hopefully we continue this see meaningful working relationships between companies and opensource teams to move the entire market forward

This is really good news. It's good to see Vanig team is doing very good marketing even before ICO starts. I hope they had good time at blockchain meet as well.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

oh, i missed this post yesterday. very nice to see vanig on CCN. will read this one later
that's a good sign, because CCN reports only about good projects
Ace44

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:08:11 PM

You're right, that's the versatility that is usually sorted out in projects, partnerships comes with prospects, like increase in customer base for the brands that are involved in the partnership, talk about diversity by bringing in various individuals from different teams to create something formidable and profitable, nice to see this happening
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

oh, i missed this post yesterday. very nice to see vanig on CCN. will read this one later

CCN does definitely check the projects they are publishing an article about. But, just in general, we have to keep in mind that this is a sponsored article. So the project paid to get it published on CCN. Not saying this is bad. I am sure a lot of new people learned about Vanig due to this article.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

CCN does definitely check the projects they are publishing an article about. But, just in general, we have to keep in mind that this is a sponsored article. So the project paid to get it published on CCN. Not saying this is bad. I am sure a lot of new people learned about Vanig due to this article.

A lot of people read there it is a smart investment for advertising their project, they are very active in getting new investors for their project.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

Agree it's a sponsored post, but it gives good information about Vanig project. It's good way of marketing as also.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

I think what would be important for vanig at this stage is to have suppliers on board and the mvp ready for production to engage with orders. I think that would make the best business decision.
Yeah true talk. Because a lot of user  will want to explore  Vanig immediately it goes online

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

Now I had to look again. I have actually overlooked that this is a paid contribution.
Nonetheless, the post is on CCN and many people have read it. I think that has brought some new investors
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:08:24 PM

I still think their biggest advantage is the ability to track a product to its origins and get more details about an item aside from the labeling. There are types of products or consumables that if users knew more about would buy with ease. especially when it comes to organic and electronics.

You're absolutely right. I have not even thought of organic products. Being able to trace these back to the origin is certainly a big advantage of Vanig.
At the moment, we do not really know where the products that we buy come from

That is a nice feature having the ability to fully track the original location and see in real time where the product is. The future is coming Cheesy

I have my personal experience in last my packet and got it after a month. And no clue what happened to the packet in the mean time. Sure if we can track without much hurdles, it would defintiely be helpful for the world.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

Owlllrighttee... Vanig Platform Telegram channel just shared some fresh news:

Team Vanig is at Consensus 2018 Blockchain Conference in NY

That's cool, nice to hear. It's there  any information or news yet if they are going to be giving any talk or something of such during the conference?

For this year's conference We are just attending to meet and network with people in crypto world

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-at-consensus-2018-8bbe0d70b7f5

I just wanted to come back to the Consensus discussion. Does anyone know if they plan to release another blog article about their time on the conference and maybe who they met that could become a potential partner of Vanig.
That would be awesome because there were a lot of big companies there and big investors i will ask this in their Telegram  because it would be amazing.
Exactly, that would be better. If they will publish any another article/blog about Vanig so we will also know about current status or updates.

Vanig's official blog channel is in medium. The link is quoted here. They regularly update all the information about Vanig there. The next channel is their telegram channel. Lots of discussions are ongoing there.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

Yea, is a sponsored article but is still no difference from others or any other free article, for the main purpose behind the above is to create awareness and marketing, i understand you said is not bad but we just need to understand that is still all about getting investors to Vanig, i believe the consensus is over and hopefully we may get to see updates about MVP soon
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:48:06 PM

Agree it's a sponsored post, but it gives good information about Vanig project. It's good way of marketing as also.

It is still a form of marketing and this is a must if they want the project to go far. And also the site is a very well respectable site that won't just post about any project.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: