Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

There's some good discussions going on in the Telegram, I recommend anyone who has questions to pop over as the team are active on there: https://t.me/vanigplatform

Yep one of the few telegram chats that seems to have a pretty steady flow of questions and answers from the administrators. So I’m with you definitely recommend everyone join in on the conversation
Yes, I visited and seen that the Vanig people are really giving quick response to telegram channel members that who they joined and asking questions about project in channel. It is really helpful resource to get resolved your queries..

I liked the telegram channel, and Vanig team. I am getting quick response to my questions. If I have any query to Vanig I am using telegram channel.

Telegram has always been the best channel to quickly communicate with projects team (in my opinion though) cause of its ability for direct messaging between its users.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

There's some good discussions going on in the Telegram, I recommend anyone who has questions to pop over as the team are active on there: https://t.me/vanigplatform

Yep one of the few telegram chats that seems to have a pretty steady flow of questions and answers from the administrators. So I’m with you definitely recommend everyone join in on the conversation
Yes, I visited and seen that the Vanig people are really giving quick response to telegram channel members that who they joined and asking questions about project in channel. It is really helpful resource to get resolved your queries..

I liked the telegram channel, and Vanig team. I am getting quick response to my questions. If I have any query to Vanig I am using telegram channel.

Telegram has always been the best channel to quickly communicate with projects team (in my opinion though) cause of its ability for direct messaging between its users.

I love Telegram too. It is the easiest and the most simple way to communicate with people now. At the same time, it's full of advanced and even nerdy features like bot ecosystem (they were the first to make this) or creating your own stickers and themes.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

Reading from the whitepaper section 3 Vanig process flow is very seamless with just six easy steps a consumer can place an order and a distribution agent picks up the order from manufacturer and delivers it to the consumer with all transaction recorded and linked as blocks in Vanig ecosystem.

Its a pretty common supply and order framework, but its done in a pretty new fashion thats more transparent and visible to the consumer to understand how the entire process is going, that should allow people to avoid "re-resale markup" and make a new way to avoid people trying to markup products on already marked up projects, while improving efficiency.

Vanig team only pick the product from manufacturers once they receive order? I expect Vanig to keep some products at their facility to save some delivery time.

I don't think so.. If i can remember correctly i think that's one of the issues vanig is trying to solve where the product available won't be enough in the case where a buyer wants to order a large quantity of goods. Vanig said they will solve this issue by stocking up their stores with more than enough products.

You mean, they also want to take on the role of a wholesaler and supply smaller dealers? For which private person buys large quantities of a single product?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

Reading from the whitepaper section 3 Vanig process flow is very seamless with just six easy steps a consumer can place an order and a distribution agent picks up the order from manufacturer and delivers it to the consumer with all transaction recorded and linked as blocks in Vanig ecosystem.

Its a pretty common supply and order framework, but its done in a pretty new fashion thats more transparent and visible to the consumer to understand how the entire process is going, that should allow people to avoid "re-resale markup" and make a new way to avoid people trying to markup products on already marked up projects, while improving efficiency.

Vanig team only pick the product from manufacturers once they receive order? I expect Vanig to keep some products at their facility to save some delivery time.

I dont think it is possible for Vanig to have all the products in their facility. Also the project is not aimed for that. Correct me if I am wrong.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

What do you guys think about Vanig launching in a big market with major players without having the operation optimized, what do you think will be the outcome.

Well, they're making the first step currently and are looking to patent their project.. This is from Telegram and is on their website currently if you scroll about half way down:

Patent Application #15936458 Integrated E-commerce and Supply Chain Solution using Blockchain

Source: https://vanig.io/

This is good to hear, I'm glad Vanig are taking there first big step it will be exciting to see how they approach it and plan with there roadmap

It will take time to get it approved especially with how long the entire patent process is, especially with so much research into blockchain going on but the fact the application is in and they’ve got.a number in the queue is a great first step
Vanig team is strictly following their roadmap. As we saw they have huge followers/subscribers on their social medias/channels, so I don't think so they will take much time to get approval.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

Owlllrighttee... Vanig Platform Telegram channel just shared some fresh news:

Team Vanig is at Consensus 2018 Blockchain Conference in NY

That's cool, nice to hear. It's there  any information or news yet if they are going to be giving any talk or something of such during the conference?

For this year's conference We are just attending to meet and network with people in crypto world

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-at-consensus-2018-8bbe0d70b7f5

Nice goal. Over 4500 attendees are going to be a part of this conference including the big companies. There is always an opportunity to meet adherents during such events. And maybe we will be soon notificated about new partnerships  Smiley

I checked out the article and i noticed that a lot of very big companies, banks, accountancy firms and huge investors like CME Ventures are coming to this event.

Can somebody name these people? I want to know who is who. Probably all are from the team of Vanig right? However, very nice to see team photograph.

The quality of the picture is not perfect. But the guy on the right side is Brett Brodbeck. Not sure about the others though. Probably Vinod Kumar and Prem Sekaran, both co-founders of Vanig and Dan Ramirez, the CEO?

Second one from left is Prem for sure and third one is Vinodh? Others I don't know. Photo is also taken in dark. Nevertheless its nice to see some photos like this especially the team of the project that I am tracking.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

Are there any product categories Vanig will be specialized on? Or will it be the universal market ecosystem?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:10:31 PM

That's cool, nice to hear. It's there  any information or news yet if they are going to be giving any talk or something of such during the conference?

For this year's conference We are just attending to meet and network with people in crypto world

I just wanted to come back to the Consensus discussion. Does anyone know if they plan to release another blog article about their time on the conference and maybe who they met that could become a potential partner of Vanig.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:35:12 PM

That's cool, nice to hear. It's there  any information or news yet if they are going to be giving any talk or something of such during the conference?

I just wanted to come back to the Consensus discussion. Does anyone know if they plan to release another blog article about their time on the conference and maybe who they met that could become a potential partner of Vanig.
That would be awesome because there were a lot of big companies there and big investors i will ask this in their Telegram  because it would be amazing.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

Are there any product categories Vanig will be specialized on? Or will it be the universal market ecosystem?

What I understand, they will sell all kind of products, but I think that they will start with some specialized product categories..
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

That would be awesome because there were a lot of big companies there and big investors i will ask this in their Telegram  because it would be amazing.

Just found a quick statement by Brett on Twitter from Consensus: https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/996825834630664193

A lot of great things are happing. Great minds, great people, great relationships are being formed. We are excited to show you whats next with Vanig. Stay tuned!

Now I am really getting excited.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:33:45 PM

I love Telegram too. It is the easiest and the most simple way to communicate with people now. At the same time, it's full of advanced and even nerdy features like bot ecosystem (they were the first to make this) or creating your own stickers and themes.

Yea. Just by mere looking at it, one might be forced to think it's just another messenger but the advanced bot and code features are just too cool. Vanig can for exactly incorporate it into their group so that it can give latest price of their token when they become tradable
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:37:32 PM

Yea. Just by mere looking at it, one might be forced to think it's just another messenger but the advanced bot and code features are just too cool. Vanig can for exactly incorporate it into their group so that it can give latest price of their token when they become tradable

I think the ability to integrate and code for it is one of the reasons groups like vanig choose it to be used for their ICO it gives them a LOT of control over how they deal with the vast traffic these projects generate and since launch has been extremely reliable more so than some of the alternatives, i don't think its going anywhere anytime soon
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

I don't think so.. If i can remember correctly i think that's one of the issues vanig is trying to solve where the product available won't be enough in the case where a buyer wants to order a large quantity of goods. Vanig said they will solve this issue by stocking up their stores with more than enough products.

That's the professional thing to do and i'm glad they are implementing this, generating income through diversification is the ultimate way of beating the competition and every wise business/ project implements this aspect in their concept and i will suggest that the team ensures that any product that is directly coming from them should be a certified good product
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

You mean, they also want to take on the role of a wholesaler and supply smaller dealers? For which private person buys large quantities of a single product?

Yeah as you can find it on this vanig medium article titled 5 aspect of e-commerce blockchain will transform https://medium.com/vanigplatform/five-aspects-of-e-commerce-that-blockchain-will-transform-7268f74d313d
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:53:48 PM

Just found a quick statement by Brett on Twitter from Consensus: https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/996825834630664193

A lot of great things are happing. Great minds, great people, great relationships are being formed. We are excited to show you whats next with Vanig. Stay tuned!

Awesome, Can't wait to see what comes from it.  I think with the patent pending and the if the MVP goes well, they'll be well set to put themselves in a very good position.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:12:42 PM

Yeah as you can find it on this vanig medium article titled 5 aspect of e-commerce blockchain will transform https://medium.com/vanigplatform/five-aspects-of-e-commerce-that-blockchain-will-transform-7268f74d313d

Yeah I read it, to be honest vanig wants to really transform e-commerce from the inside out

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:21:46 PM

It was great to receive news from Vanig for launching World’s First Integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain. This can be considered a great result because of Vanig's efforts in the past.  Some Key features of Vanig:
- Vanig solves several significant Supply Chain and E-Commerce challenges and inefficiencies, providing a higher level of brand experience
- Vanig’s Supply Chain ecosystem leverages the latest in blockchain technology using HyperLedger’s Sawtooth technology
- Vanig uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make advertising effective, to certify sellers and provide a customized shopping experience for the buyers
With the first success mentioned above, I believe that Vanig is truly a potential project which will develop strongly in the near future

In all of this usefulness of Vanig especially with the The machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) I think having there own blockchain will also make an attractive side too and is there a plan to build a dapp in the future?

Building a dapp.. Very interesting idea for Vanig. I have not seen such statements anywhere. So team should look into it. Otherwise just post it in the telegram. So that it will reach the team for sure.

done posting, telegram group is quite active, although i am not active for now due to my several engagements but i think it has got all the help anyone needs at a time and i must commend the admin for being receptive and active with helping out with questions

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

It was great to receive news from Vanig for launching World’s First Integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain. This can be considered a great result because of Vanig's efforts in the past.  Some Key features of Vanig:
- Vanig solves several significant Supply Chain and E-Commerce challenges and inefficiencies, providing a higher level of brand experience
- Vanig’s Supply Chain ecosystem leverages the latest in blockchain technology using HyperLedger’s Sawtooth technology
- Vanig uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make advertising effective, to certify sellers and provide a customized shopping experience for the buyers
With the first success mentioned above, I believe that Vanig is truly a potential project which will develop strongly in the near future

In all of this usefulness of Vanig especially with the The machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI) I think having there own blockchain will also make an attractive side too and is there a plan to build a dapp in the future?

Building a dapp.. Very interesting idea for Vanig. I have not seen such statements anywhere. So team should look into it. Otherwise just post it in the telegram. So that it will reach the team for sure.

done posting, telegram group is quite active, although i am not active for now due to my several engagements but i think it has got all the help anyone needs at a time and i must commend the admin for being receptive and active with helping out with questions
Above features are really good. Thanks for the information. But that I not understand what the exact use here of "HyperLedger’s Sawtooth technology". I mean I don't know if I missed something here..
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:16:25 AM

Awesome, Can't wait to see what comes from it.  I think with the patent pending and the if the MVP goes well, they'll be well set to put themselves in a very good position.

Yea, the expectation of the community is pretty high, everyone is trying to test or perhaps get a review of what the MVP is all about, the patent process tend to take sometime because it involves a lot of paperwork and i believe that they will soon round up the process and get things up and running
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: