Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

Guy's, Vanig is on CCN now. Visit below link and read short intro. They doing good marketing/promotion about Vanig.
https://www.ccn.com/vanig-international-launches-worlds-first-integrated-e-commerce-and-supply-chain-ecosystem-powered-by-blockchain/amp/#

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:34:39 PM

Just found a quick statement by Brett on Twitter from Consensus: https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/996825834630664193

A lot of great things are happing. Great minds, great people, great relationships are being formed. We are excited to show you whats next with Vanig. Stay tuned!

Now I am really getting excited.

Awesome, Can't wait to see what comes from it.  I think with the patent pending and the if the MVP goes well, they'll be well set to put themselves in a very good position.

Yea, the expectation of the community is pretty high, everyone is trying to test or perhaps get a review of what the MVP is all about, the patent process tend to take sometime because it involves a lot of paperwork and i believe that they will soon round up the process and get things up and running

Brett look very excited. I hope Vanig project will crack some partnership deals at this blockchain meet. Vanig project is good and others project would love to join Vanig.

Exciting times ahead for sure, Vanig will do great at the event I'm sure, the statistics speak for themselves. Cutting fee's down to around 8% in comparison to amazons 18-20% !!!!

I did not know that Amazon's fees are that high. Of course, the 8% of Vanig are already a good offer. Another incentive to sell at Vanig :-)
This will be an interesting fight in the e-commerce business in the future
If you compare the feeses than i think VANIG has already won but they do need to get a lot of popularity like amazon.

It will be very tough competition. Amazon is very big players. But Vanig will surely have some advantages of blockchain technology.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

Are there any product categories Vanig will be specialized on? Or will it be the universal market ecosystem?

I don't think there is given it would depend on the suppliers they are partnering with. Specializing in a given category could be a good think at this stage but not sure if it the right decision. I think that would be determined when the partners start selling; on that data you could decide.

I think is best if they concentrate more on the larger market scenario than specializing on one section or niche, users and visitors of the sites should be giving preferences by showcasing different types of niches and products to select from, this will create a more robust environment for the project and customers will be happy at the end
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

Are there any product categories Vanig will be specialized on? Or will it be the universal market ecosystem?

I don't think there is given it would depend on the suppliers they are partnering with. Specializing in a given category could be a good think at this stage but not sure if it the right decision. I think that would be determined when the partners start selling; on that data you could decide.

I think is best if they concentrate more on the larger market scenario than specializing on one section or niche, users and visitors of the sites should be giving preferences by showcasing different types of niches and products to select from, this will create a more robust environment for the project and customers will be happy at the end

It won't be wise if they do concentrate on one product or one side of the market. This is an e-commerce site so they are expected to have as more products and from different markets as possible.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

It won't be wise if they do concentrate on one product or one side of the market. This is an e-commerce site so they are expected to have as more products and from different markets as possible.

I have not seen anywhere that they are going to concentrate in just 1 product. It also does not make sense. They will target for multiple products without any doubt in it.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Just found a quick statement by Brett on Twitter from Consensus: https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/996825834630664193

A lot of great things are happing. Great minds, great people, great relationships are being formed. We are excited to show you whats next with Vanig. Stay tuned!

Awesome, Can't wait to see what comes from it.  I think with the patent pending and the if the MVP goes well, they'll be well set to put themselves in a very good position.

Yea, the expectation of the community is pretty high, everyone is trying to test or perhaps get a review of what the MVP is all about, the patent process tend to take sometime because it involves a lot of paperwork and i believe that they will soon round up the process and get things up and running

Brett look very excited. I hope Vanig project will crack some partnership deals at this blockchain meet. Vanig project is good and others project would love to join Vanig.

Exciting times ahead for sure, Vanig will do great at the event I'm sure, the statistics speak for themselves. Cutting fee's down to around 8% in comparison to amazons 18-20% !!!!

I did not know that Amazon's fees are that high. Of course, the 8% of Vanig are already a good offer. Another incentive to sell at Vanig :-)
If you compare the feeses than i think VANIG has already won but they do need to get a lot of popularity like amazon.

That's a long way to go. But they conquer first the Asian market and then the whole world :-)
I'm sure in 10 years Vanig will be one of the 3 big ones

10 years is really short I would be predicting 15-20 years. My reason is that vanig is having a very fierce competition unlike  Amazon that barely had any competition and also other start-ups will spring up with more technical advantage.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

That's a long way to go. But they conquer first the Asian market and then the whole world :-)

10 years is really short I would be predicting 15-20 years. My reason is that vanig is having a very fierce competition unlike  Amazon that barely had any competition and also other start-ups will spring up with more technical advantage.

I think your underestimating how fast the market can shift, i mean no one knows what the future holds but its possible to have a big shift in an industry like this 10 years might be fast though but then agin who knows what will happen
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

The Asian market presently is obviously rule the world anyone who conquers Asia automatically controls the world market. In my opinion though
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

The Asian market presently is obviously rule the world anyone who conquers Asia automatically controls the world market. In my opinion though

there you are right, asia is becoming the world market leader in more and more areas. And the US, with their stupid president, is doing more and more for losing their supremacy.
In this sense, Vanig starts in exactly the right market
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

there you are right, asia is becoming the world market leader in more and more areas. And the US, with their stupid president, is doing more and more for losing their supremacy.

Sometimes I hope that the US, with their "great" president, lose their supremacy. Asia, especially China will follow as world market leader, so a start for Vanig in Asia is the best decision.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

Guy's, Vanig is on CCN now. Visit below link and read short intro. They doing good marketing/promotion about Vanig.
https://www.ccn.com/vanig-international-launches-worlds-first-integrated-e-commerce-and-supply-chain-ecosystem-powered-by-blockchain/amp/#

Thanks for the link. I read out that article and found some interesting info. "Vanig is forming exciting partnerships in the South East Asia region.
Here are alreay some of their partners: iFashion Group, MegaxStore, iCommerce Asia.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

Sometimes I hope that the US, with their "great" president, lose their supremacy. Asia, especially China will follow as world market leader, so a start for Vanig in Asia is the best decision.

I'm hopeful that the US can get its act together in 2018/2020 but time will tell, even with the right people in charge i wonder how long it will take for the people to actually understand and treat crypto as it should be treated.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

Starting in asia is a wise choice the fact is the asian market is just massive, if you can even grab a small subset of the existing market away from the market leaders like alibaba it would be already a hugely sustainable new market maker

Did anybody ask this question to the team? what is their complete picture on this? Why Asia? Even though I agree with you that Asia is a very big market and it could be really huge.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

Awesome, Can't wait to see what comes from it.  I think with the patent pending and the if the MVP goes well, they'll be well set to put themselves in a very good position.

10 years is really short I would be predicting 15-20 years. My reason is that vanig is having a very fierce competition unlike  Amazon that barely had any competition and also other start-ups will spring up with more technical advantage.

I think your underestimating how fast the market can shift, i mean no one knows what the future holds but its possible to have a big shift in an industry like this 10 years might be fast though but then agin who knows what will happen

On a second thought I agree with you it happened to google they overtook yahoo in less than a decade. So there is possibility that vanig can do it.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

Thanks for the link. I read out that article and found some interesting info. "Vanig is forming exciting partnerships in the South East Asia region.
Here are alreay some of their partners: iFashion Group, MegaxStore, iCommerce Asia.

I just did a quick research on the partners you mentioned Ctrades31 they all have prominent prospects Vanig sure knows how secure good partnership.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

I just did a quick research on the partners you mentioned Ctrades31 they all have prominent prospects Vanig sure knows how secure good partnership.

The partnerships are looking impressive, they keep delivering good news.

8500 People at Consensus2018. Great time to be part of a blockchain and such an impressive event

https://t.co/8v4si9Vp9L

Great work for the Vanig team
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:18:28 PM

I agree if there was only on product from one market it would be better to buy it at that market unless Vanig gives a huge amount of discount on it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:49:09 AM

I agree if there was only on product from one market it would be better to buy it at that market unless Vanig gives a huge amount of discount on it.

I still think their biggest advantage is the ability to track a product to its origins and get more details about an item aside from the labeling. There are types of products or consumables that if users knew more about would buy with ease. especially when it comes to organic and electronics.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:58:20 AM

I still think their biggest advantage is the ability to track a product to its origins and get more details about an item aside from the labeling. There are types of products or consumables that if users knew more about would buy with ease. especially when it comes to organic and electronics.

You're absolutely right. I have not even thought of organic products. Being able to trace these back to the origin is certainly a big advantage of Vanig.
At the moment, we do not really know where the products that we buy come from
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

You're absolutely right. I have not even thought of organic products. Being able to trace these back to the origin is certainly a big advantage of Vanig.
At the moment, we do not really know where the products that we buy come from

You are right, most of the things we buy online have no origin we just see a store there selling and we the compare with other stores on the site to look for which is more cheaper or expensive or which store has more reviews or ratings and make our decisions.

But with vanig this should be eliminated and it should be easier to get quality out of your orders.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: