Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

Just found a quick statement by Brett on Twitter from Consensus: https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/996825834630664193

A lot of great things are happing. Great minds, great people, great relationships are being formed. We are excited to show you whats next with Vanig. Stay tuned!

Now I am really getting excited.

Awesome, Can't wait to see what comes from it.  I think with the patent pending and the if the MVP goes well, they'll be well set to put themselves in a very good position.

Yea, the expectation of the community is pretty high, everyone is trying to test or perhaps get a review of what the MVP is all about, the patent process tend to take sometime because it involves a lot of paperwork and i believe that they will soon round up the process and get things up and running

Brett look very excited. I hope Vanig project will crack some partnership deals at this blockchain meet. Vanig project is good and others project would love to join Vanig.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

Just found a quick statement by Brett on Twitter from Consensus: https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/996825834630664193

A lot of great things are happing. Great minds, great people, great relationships are being formed. We are excited to show you whats next with Vanig. Stay tuned!

Awesome, Can't wait to see what comes from it.  I think with the patent pending and the if the MVP goes well, they'll be well set to put themselves in a very good position.

Yea, the expectation of the community is pretty high, everyone is trying to test or perhaps get a review of what the MVP is all about, the patent process tend to take sometime because it involves a lot of paperwork and i believe that they will soon round up the process and get things up and running

Brett look very excited. I hope Vanig project will crack some partnership deals at this blockchain meet. Vanig project is good and others project would love to join Vanig.

Exciting times ahead for sure, Vanig will do great at the event I'm sure, the statistics speak for themselves. Cutting fee's down to around 8% in comparison to amazons 18-20% !!!!
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:03:03 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 02:13:51 PM by ibininja

Are there any product categories Vanig will be specialized on? Or will it be the universal market ecosystem?

I don't think there is given it would depend on the suppliers they are partnering with. Specializing in a given category could be a good think at this stage but not sure if it the right decision. I think that would be determined when the partners start selling; on that data you could decide.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

Reading from the whitepaper section 3 Vanig process flow is very seamless with just six easy steps a consumer can place an order and a distribution agent picks up the order from manufacturer and delivers it to the consumer with all transaction recorded and linked as blocks in Vanig ecosystem.

Its a pretty common supply and order framework, but its done in a pretty new fashion thats more transparent and visible to the consumer to understand how the entire process is going, that should allow people to avoid "re-resale markup" and make a new way to avoid people trying to markup products on already marked up projects, while improving efficiency.

Vanig team only pick the product from manufacturers once they receive order? I expect Vanig to keep some products at their facility to save some delivery time.

I don't think so.. If i can remember correctly i think that's one of the issues vanig is trying to solve where the product available won't be enough in the case where a buyer wants to order a large quantity of goods. Vanig said they will solve this issue by stocking up their stores with more than enough products.

You mean, they also want to take on the role of a wholesaler and supply smaller dealers? For which private person buys large quantities of a single product?

Yeah as you can find it on this vanig medium article titled 5 aspect of e-commerce blockchain will transform https://medium.com/vanigplatform/five-aspects-of-e-commerce-that-blockchain-will-transform-7268f74d313d

Yeah I read it, to be honest vanig wants to really transform e-commerce from the inside out

I expect some other projects inspired by Vanig  to roll out much later. Projects that will follow/join Vanig in this transformation agenda .
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:41:58 AM

Exciting times ahead for sure, Vanig will do great at the event I'm sure, the statistics speak for themselves. Cutting fee's down to around 8% in comparison to amazons 18-20% !!!!

I did not know that Amazon's fees are that high. Of course, the 8% of Vanig are already a good offer. Another incentive to sell at Vanig :-)
This will be an interesting fight in the e-commerce business in the future
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

I did not know that Amazon's fees are that high. Of course, the 8% of Vanig are already a good offer. Another incentive to sell at Vanig :-)

I wasn't aware of it until I read their whitepaper, check out the table with other competitors, it's a good eye-opener

The link is https://vanig.io/assets/pdfs/vanig-whitepaper-v-2.7.pdf check out page 24
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

Honestly i don't blame companies like Amazon for their high fees actually, big companies like that have a lot of bills to pay, lots of maintenance to carry on lot s of workers to cater for considering allowances and benefits etc.. The 8% fixed in vanig might be the present but as time passes don't be too suprise if you hear the fees of vanig going higher than that.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

Honestly i don't blame companies like Amazon for their high fees actually, big companies like that have a lot of bills to pay, lots of maintenance to carry on lot s of workers to cater for considering allowances and benefits etc.. The 8% fixed in vanig might be the present but as time passes don't be too suprise if you hear the fees of vanig going higher than that.

Possible. More than fees I want proper, fast, n reliable service, original quality products, faster delivery, good shopping experience, nice customer service, and good discount compare to other e-commerce website.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

i personally think that is going to happen, as vanig grows the need to satisfy a lot of constraint will make them increase their fees, but that's for the future right they should take advantage of their small size.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

The Telegram admins are going to be relaying any info from the Consensus event to us as soon as they hear, really recommend everyone who isn't already a member to join their channel: Official Telegram Community For Vanig.io
Description
https://t.me/vanigplatform
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

The Telegram admins are going to be relaying any info from the Consensus event to us as soon as they hear, really recommend everyone who isn't already a member to join their channel: Official Telegram Community For Vanig.io
Description

I cant wait for the announcement to be made, this gives a good indication which direction the project is tuned to, I will keep an eye out for the pinned posts in https://t.me/vanigplatform

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Are there any product categories Vanig will be specialized on? Or will it be the universal market ecosystem?

I don't there is given it would depend on the suppliers they are partnering with. Specializing in a given category could be a good think at this stage but not sure if it the right decision. I think that would be determined when the partners start selling; on that data you could decide.

I found some info in vanig.io website. The Roadmap sections says:
MAR 2019 - Pilot Vanig e-commerce to Asia - Philippines & Malaysia Consumers for Health, Home & Beauty Categories
JUN 2019 - Expand categories to Apparels, Electronics & Toys; On-board 5000 Sellers to ecosystem

So I think Vanig will start from a few categories and then will spread into something universal.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

Description

I cant wait for the announcement to be made, this gives a good indication which direction the project is tuned to, I will keep an eye out for the pinned posts in https://t.me/vanigplatform

Really good to hear that. It seems like I am not the only one who is eagerly waiting what news the Consensus event brought for Vanig.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

Description

I am followings Vanig on telegram and tweeter. Their telegram channel is very active and good thing is that no spam messages are there.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Description

Really good to hear that. It seems like I am not the only one who is eagerly waiting what news the Consensus event brought for Vanig.

yeah, there's a whole bunch of people in telegram waiting as well haha
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

If you compare the feeses than i think VANIG has already won but they do need to get a lot of popularity like amazon.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

If you compare the feeses than i think VANIG has already won but they do need to get a lot of popularity like amazon.

That's a long way to go. But they conquer first the Asian market and then the whole world :-)
I'm sure in 10 years Vanig will be one of the 3 big ones
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

Owlllrighttee... Vanig Platform Telegram channel just shared some fresh news:

Team Vanig is at Consensus 2018 Blockchain Conference in NY

That's cool, nice to hear. It's there  any information or news yet if they are going to be giving any talk or something of such during the conference?

For this year's conference We are just attending to meet and network with people in crypto world

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-at-consensus-2018-8bbe0d70b7f5

I just wanted to come back to the Consensus discussion. Does anyone know if they plan to release another blog article about their time on the conference and maybe who they met that could become a potential partner of Vanig.
That would be awesome because there were a lot of big companies there and big investors i will ask this in their Telegram  because it would be amazing.
Exactly, that would be better. If they will publish any another article/blog about Vanig so we will also know about current status or updates.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

That's a long way to go. But they conquer first the Asian market and then the whole world :-)
I'm sure in 10 years Vanig will be one of the 3 big ones

Starting in asia is a wise choice the fact is the asian market is just massive, if you can even grab a small subset of the existing market away from the market leaders like alibaba it would be already a hugely sustainable new market maker
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

Description

Much anticipation in the event. Is vanig attending as a speaker in the event? Is there anything planned on the event or general crypto news?
I am on telegram now and waiting for any updates to come. Hopefully they will be able to land some partners and especially ones from Asia.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: