Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

I think the decision to pause tokensale is the right one given its overall objective of bringing a transformational e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to the market.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

I think the decision to pause tokensale is the right one given its overall objective of bringing a transformational e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to the market.

You are right. To pause the tokensale is a good decision. If they are still in discussion with big investors from the Private-Sale. The Vanig team need to maintain their interests.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

You are right. To pause the tokensale is a good decision. If they are still in discussion with big investors from the Private-Sale. The Vanig team need to maintain their interests.
I agree if they reach out on a good agreement after the discussion they token sale might get a bigger boost too so it will be profitable for everyone.
brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

I agree if they reach out on a good agreement after the discussion they token sale might get a bigger boost too so it will be profitable for everyone.

yes it really can be the right decision from the team, although of course there will be other opinions on this situation. Let's hope that the team knows what to do, or rather, how it will be correctly done in this situation, in general I wish the team success and I will be glad to support the project.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

My feelings about this are mixed, im seeing alot of ICO's do the same because of the 'bear market', what if this market is the new reality and it never ends?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

My feelings about this are mixed, im seeing alot of ICO's do the same because of the 'bear market', what if this market is the new reality and it never ends?

^^ This. My thoughts exactly! Whilst it allows them to seek further private investments, they could still do that regardless. I'm not a fan of keep pausing sales on the whole
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:38:31 PM

i don't think so. Better days will come. maybe not tomorrow or next month, but they will come. For the ICOs who are now taking a break in the sale, I hope they have enough reserves to hold on until the bulls are back
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

i don't think so. Better days will come. maybe not tomorrow or next month, but they will come. For the ICOs who are now taking a break in the sale, I hope they have enough reserves to hold on until the bulls are back

Yea, you're right and sometimes i do have mixed feelings just like the above statement but one thing we should notice is the new trend of brands that are coming in, nowadays we are seeing more of serious projects and less of the scammed ones, projects are now becoming more transparent and investors are getting wiser, i believe the market will soon correct for the better
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

Yea, you're right and sometimes i do have mixed feelings just like the above statement but one thing we should notice is the new trend of brands that are coming in, nowadays we are seeing more of serious projects and less of the scammed ones, projects are now becoming more transparent and investors are getting wiser, i believe the market will soon correct for the better

Launching a company is no easy task the fact is while we’re in a crypto world most of what needs to be done for most projects requires fiat that’s just a fact as crypto acceptance is no where near where it needs to be so companies have to go with the flow and make sure their. Project is viable from a fiat standpoint

They may take a hit hit 2018 has shown us a lot of quality projects can take a hit and come back swinging even harder to reach their product goals
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

yes it really can be the right decision from the team, although of course there will be other opinions on this situation. Let's hope that the team knows what to do, or rather, how it will be correctly done in this situation, in general I wish the team success and I will be glad to support the project.

Several other ICOs I am following are doing the same I just hope it does not get extended several times. I don't think it would be healthy then but for now I think given the market situation it is a good choice.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

Several other ICOs I am following are doing the same I just hope it does not get extended several times. I don't think it would be healthy then but for now I think given the market situation it is a good choice.

Yeah sometimes the market forces you to do what is not your desired choice but as a business, as hard as it is, you have to do what you believe is the best thing for your business.
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

nowadays we are seeing more of serious projects and less of the scammed ones,

I blinked and rubbed my eyes reading this part.

About the pause: They are indeed not the only project pausing their ICO in this bear market. But it's not that projects like Vanig are unique. Competitors will run and perhaps complete their ICO's and the pausing projects will lose their head start on the market of tokenisation. I do wonder if we will ever see Vanig back again. Often such pausing projects undergo a slow death.

Nevertheless success wishes to the team.
ExxonF

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

The move to pause tokensales is a right step in the right direction,  given its overall objective of bringing a more developed e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to this market, besides they are not the only project to take this decision in this bearish market.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

nowadays we are seeing more of serious projects and less of the scammed ones,

I blinked and rubbed my eyes reading this part.

About the pause: They are indeed not the only project pausing their ICO in this bear market. But it's not that projects like Vanig are unique. Competitors will run and perhaps complete their ICO's and the pausing projects will lose their head start on the market of tokenisation. I do wonder if we will ever see Vanig back again. Often such pausing projects undergo a slow death.

Nevertheless success wishes to the team.

I would not be so pessimistic about it. Of course the break is not optimal and as you say, others might start earlier with a similar idea. But Vanig already has a good foundation, the work continues in the background. Only the procurement of the necessary funds has been delayed. I am sure that it will continue in a few weeks and Vanig will continue thereafter as planned.
For my bountytokens from the twitter campaign, I hope i am right :-)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

The move to pause tokensales is a right step in the right direction,  given its overall objective of bringing a more developed e-commerce and supply chain solution ecosystem to this market, besides they are not the only project to take this decision in this bearish market.

I don't know, Vanig have been running the token sale for too long to suddenly pause it. Unfortunately, I don't think ICO's are as popular anymore, especially after the recent performances of other ICO's. Maybe they should try another approach and aim for more private sales, but also continue development at the same time. They have nearly $2m to play with this should be enough to get a lot of the work done.

Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

I would not be so pessimistic about it. Of course the break is not optimal and as you say, others might start earlier with a similar idea. But Vanig already has a good foundation, the work continues in the background. Only the procurement of the necessary funds has been delayed. I am sure that it will continue in a few weeks and Vanig will continue thereafter as planned.
For my bountytokens from the twitter campaign, I hope i am right :-)

I like your optimism. Have you participated already in succesful paused projects? In any case I think we need to calculate in months instead of weeks. But who knows?

Don't get me wrong: I've invested too a lot of time and energy into this VANIG project as a translator, so I eagerly want them to succeed. But at the same time I participated in too many projects that in the end did not work out, including paused projects that after several months were terminated.

Of course I stay open to be happily surprised by VANIG, and hopefully rather within weeks than months!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

I don't know, Vanig have been running the token sale for too long to suddenly pause it. Unfortunately, I don't think ICO's are as popular anymore, especially after the recent performances of other ICO's. Maybe they should try another approach and aim for more private sales, but also continue development at the same time. They have nearly $2m to play with this should be enough to get a lot of the work done.
I read in their article that even if the project is paused, they will work on a next version of their MVP i think this pausing is a very good idea now if you read all the points they want you to understand you might think the same, check them out in this article: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-update-the-tokensale-is-being-paused-e1723f12de72.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

I read in their article that even if the project is paused, they will work on a next version of their MVP i think this pausing is a very good idea now if you read all the points they want you to understand you might think the same, check them out in this article: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-update-the-tokensale-is-being-paused-e1723f12de72.

yeah, going the private route entirely might be the better option, ICO certainly have taken a hit, most list below buy in price so it's literally pointless to invest in one during their sale..
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

I hope they come back stronger, they are right. The market has not been favourable for most projects running ico. But they just did a private sale and a week of pre sale. How did they get affected by the. market and how are they sure things will improve soon.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

Since the beginning of this year, the nature of the market has really push many project's hands to Taking decisions that they actually didn't plan on from the beginning.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: