Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 12:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

KYC- Know Your Costumer

This is actually something. For those bounty hunters and investors, it is quite depressing. Why do you think these projects ask for KYCs? Some participants says, those projects implementing KYCs at the end are fraud which is what the ICO developers are also thinking the same. This is such a big problem for those participants who has a lot of accounts thinking where would they get some infos (valid IDs, passports, etc.) for the KYC of every accounts that they have. These ICO developers are just thinking that they don't wanna give away payments to those scammers. And FYI... KYC is already implemented in crypto a long time ago, its just that many ICOs are not really into it that's why most of them doesn't give too much attention.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

I am participating in different bounties for some time but now they are doing tricks and suddenly bringing at the end of bounty this is very bad from them if they want to these things they surely need to do at start of campaign because after this every one is doing with his own choice but suddenly at the end its setting never been accepted
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:09:26 PM

On the one hand-it helps to counteract fakes, bots, and multiaccounts. But on the other hand-it deprives people of anonymity, their data can be used for any purpose. I'm not a supporter of KYC.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:13:09 PM

CBS is not a problem. Worst of all, when you are accepted in the table, you are charged with stacks, at the end of the company you will calculate the amount of tokens, but it turns out that one of the conditions does not fit ... and the tokens will not be translated to you))))

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yamakuna

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

Ofc it is best to tell bounty hunters about KYC at the campaign start, and it's unfair to announce KYC at bounty end. However, the passage of KYC is not such a complicated procedure, and the ability to remove some of the bounties abusers
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
Not one normal person participating in the bounty will not like this change of conditions. But the rules of writing we do not, and the bounty Manager, and we not in forces of anything to do with it.

Nekroser

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

It all depends on the purpose for which KYC will be used. First of all, this should be used to exclude bots. But this can also be used to reduce bounty costs. Therefore, the tool itself is not bad, but the result depends on who will use it.
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:23:21 PM

I don't like those kind of bounty. Because it is a little bit stressful. I did one that I don't know that it require KYC. Up till now I haven't withdraw my token.. Since then I stay away from those kinds of bounties.
Ogman22

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:24:23 PM

Having kyc for bounty hunters is just really uncool and it's a way that teams empty to cut some bounty hunters away
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

It isn't fair to the bounty hunters community. And why all these change of terms happen is because bounty hunters don't have a common body and ground from which they respond to this projects terms. If bounty hunters can come together and speak up against all this, I believe bounty hunting will be treated more respectively.
Not just the KYC after bounty most times terms of payment change after bounty even when the project has met it's hardcap or payments never even comes at all.
Ward

Activity: 522
Merit: 257

XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

KYC for bounty hunters is alegal and cause danger for people's personal information. Ask bounty manager before take part in bounty campaign.

▄▄██████████▄▄     
     ▄████████████████▄   
   ▄████████████████████▄ 
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀████████████████████▀ 
     ▀████████████████▀   
       ▀▀██████████▀▀     

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███  █████▀▀▀██  █  ███
███  ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███  ███
███  ██▀ █████ ▀██  ███
███  ██▄ █████ ▄██  ███
███  ████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
███  █████▄▄▄█████  ███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 ▀███████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:31:33 PM

I think it isn't fair that ICOs ask bounty hunters to complete KYC at the end of the campaign. However, if this is made blatantly obvious at the outset, then I guess it's the ICOs prerogative to do so if they wish. Most ICOs know that this practice will severely limit the pool of potential applicants, as few people want to hand over their KYC details to potentially shady companies that might market their data, or possibly even be hacked.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

If there is any KYC for bounty hunters, it should be announce at the beginning of the bounty not. At the end when everyone has finished the bounty expecting to receive token you now see KYC, that is nothing but scam to the hunters.
Sharpbeauty

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:37:26 PM

I don't see anything bad in doing KYC at the end of bounty campaign, though some may not request for it because we have different projects and different team.
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

This is the worst thing that organizers could come up with! It's not clear at all why they do it! I believe that KYC needs to pass only to large investors to prove the legitimacy of their investments !!!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dashunka

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

I think that the KYC will not protect the company's bounty from the cartoons. this will only give more reason for the managers to speculate.

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

This is the worst thing that organizers could come up with! It's not clear at all why they do it! I believe that KYC needs to pass only to large investors to prove the legitimacy of their investments !!!

It is very clear why they do it, to avoid paying people for their work.
But scams like that never last long.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

Kyc at the end of every campaign is really a bad call because the participants should not be involved to kyc due to that they are not investors of the ico's coin, i believe that most of the managers who ask for kyc are just trying to scam their participants.

Britainacoin

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

before answering this question I like to make other question: "why nakamoto create BTC?" why people loved crypto? it is clear one of the main reason of people's attentions to crypto is for privacy. people do not like to share amount of their money. so, I think KYC is not reward the crypto currencies goals.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

In one hand it is really irritating, but on another hand, they warned always, that they have a permission to change the rules of a company
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: