Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:36:35 PM

This is initially bad, but worst is, when they havent announced it from the beginning and didint count stakes after all

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thuthi7

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

There were such precedents. This of course is not correct. But if you want to receive your rewards, then you have no choice but to go through the identification procedure KYC. Otherwise, your earnings will be divided into all
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

I wonder what happens to those from countries not allowed in the KYC that participated in the bounty that will be denied their reward. Managers of campaign should verify on this before posting any campaign, so any involved will know at the initial stage. It will be well understood if the participant neglect the instruction and proceeded to participating.
I also wonder how, in such a situation, to be bounty hunters who live in countries not permissible for KYC. I think that's why it's worth to warn people in advance about the passage of KYC  so that the person himself can decide whether he wants to do it or not.
In such situations, it is very difficult to achieve justice. Yes, this is dishonest behavior, which is always unpunished. People from such countries just have to take this risk, they do not have anything else.
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

Well, i dont like to share always my personal stuff but at least it has one good thing. Scammer and multiple accounts will be busted
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

There is a good effect also having a kyc in fairness because they want to determine if you have a multiple accounts, a lot of members here has a multiple accounts so to be fair with other members they implement this kyc.

What's fair in that?
Many people dislike KYC and they'd never get involved if they knew that they'd be required to go through it.

It would be very good if such bounty managers and projects could be blacklisted somehow.
I think it's a scheme for them to pay less bounty tokens then it was planned.

KYC is fair for me, at least it will lessen the abuser who tries to cheat the bounty program. but will be better if they announce the KYC at the beginning. because i see most of KYC which should use a passport and I'm sure no all people have a passport.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Nazarene

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

Almost all serious projects require documents, and soon it will be mandatory for all projects. the only annoying thing that this procedure is done in the end, in my opinion the rules should be set at the beginning.
tranbao194f

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

KYC - it is important requirement and obligatory for the most regulated ICO.
I think that in the near future all the bounties of normal ICO projects will require identification of the identity - and this will be common process.
Platon ES

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

It is normal when at the end of the company the multi accounts are lost, in this case an award will be more for those who performs
tasks honestly. It is necessary to enter to thread every week and check if кyc not to lose an award for work.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

Recently few of Bounties are asking for kyc, it is to avoid multiple accounts in one bounty. But they have to mention at the starting of bounty is good.
bitcointemon

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:03:58 PM

I think the bounty that asks for KYC at the end of the campaign is a very suspicious bounty because dev is trying not to pay the participants who join so they complicate the participants and this is the thing I hate the most
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

Yes, I agree that if a campaign will have KYC, then it should be announced at the start. There are plenty of people who are rightly wary of submitting KYC documentation, and if a company doesn't mention it until right at the end, then it could be interpreted as manipulating the bounty hunter into working for free.
KYC is becoming more and more important, and any good campaign will mention it at the start. The excpetion I suppose is when a company might only become aware that KYC is necessary partway through the project - in which case they should announce it as soon as they can.
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:06:16 PM

It happens to me recently. The bounty manager didn't mention it earlier
They are cheating !! if they mention it earlier i think many hunter will not join their campaign because this KYC rules
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:10:19 PM

Well, this is complete nonsense, especially when for some reason you can not go through this KYC and in the end, you just wasted your time for this campaign, and of course, no one warned you
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

I am also most disliked the system. But if there's already a notice beginning could certainly think about want to follow it or not. But if notice of the end will be very difficult to accept it. If not given unpaid of course we KYC. However, if the given identity then we may be misused.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Magneto151

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
KYC or not, to me it doesn't really make any difference. The major difference is the timing of the announcement or incorporation into the Bounty Campaign. It's very wrong and tantamount to breach of agreement should it be announced at the end of the campaign. Doesn't show fairness. Every bounty managers should announce this before the Bounty is started to make everyone aware
arpaul

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

It all depends on the purpose for which KYC will be used. Wink
First of all, this should be used to exclude bots. But this can also be used to reduce bounty costs.
Therefore, the tool itself is not bad, but the result depends on who will use it...
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

KYC - it is important requirement and obligatory for the most regulated ICO.
I think that in the near future all the bounties of normal ICO projects will require identification of the identity - and this will be common process.
The necessity of this procedure for bounty hunters is not obvious. The main complaint to this procedure is that its need usually becomes a surprise. For various reasons, not everyone wants to go through it.
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

With KYC I think will be difficult to get the payment. And with our KYC still passes through several stages to pass examination charging KYC. And if we do not qualify for sure our struggle during work on the project would be very wasteful and only makes us annoyed.
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:19:22 PM

I am against this kind of System and if it is needed for the bounty to get paid I'd rather not participate with them. I really think the anonymity or the privacy of every person will be deprived.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

sometimes I don't blame the bounty managers. The project developers do not give them info as early as possible and so they have to give the news immediately they're told
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: