Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:44:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:09:44 PM

Using that KYC isn't very much wrong, it's for security that no one will cheat about multiple accounts, but as a student most of us have problems with some of requirements for the verification
Exactly, KYC should be made mandatory for any serious bounty programs. It will avoid multiple account scammers in some way but not entirely though because multi accounts can still submit their friends, parents or any other known people's ID easily.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

I think it will be fair enough for project devs and bounty manager to state all the rules of the bounty at the beginning including the possibility of KYC at the end of the campaign so participants will know at the beginning before joining.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

Most of us are struggle where to find valid ID, billing, business permits and etc for taking the reward, and also we're scared about our ID's may being stoled or sold
hamdun

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

Yes, I agree with you, they should mention KYC in the beginning, because that would be better, so the prize hunters do not feel disappointed.
dtimmy

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

Yes there are some campaign that requires kyc at the end of the campaign. And these type of requirements do lead to some bounty hunters not to get their rewards because some might not have what they requested
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:23:51 PM

Yes there are some campaign that requires kyc at the end of the campaign. And these type of requirements do lead to some bounty hunters not to get their rewards because some might not have what they requested
The fact is that for some projects, to enter another exchange, you need to provide data that tokens holders have real controlled people. Well, as always, it justifies the fight against crime.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:25:38 PM

KYC for bounty is very very bad for bounty hunters it is like selling your data for 10$! I personally ignore all bounties with kyc, this is ridiculous to give your precious data to some shady icos just to get some tokens.

MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:28:21 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?
There is a caveat in every bounty rules that the admin reserved the right to add more rules if need be.

On the other hand, KYC is not new. It is not unwarranted. It is simply a process to further prove your existence and where you leave.  The reason for KYC is not far fetched.  Recall that there has been outcry of the need to restrict finding terror through bounty. So KYC will sick to identify who is who. Again there are so many bounty bot. The bounty bot is not a human. And you are expected to use only one account to promote bounty. When you use bot and there is KYC, all bounty bots can be fished out.

There is no reason to refuse a KYC except you are afraid of one or both circumstances as noted above.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Bismillas

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

For me it is not very horrible if bounty campaign announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign. I understand that it is a very necessary measure. Of course it is better then they announce, wether there will be a KYC or not, but it is not always possible in advance

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Loran Lann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:38:34 PM

if it's unfair to announce a KYC checkup at the end of the campaign, but if it's announced at the beginning I think there's no problem. because actually KYC only done to avoid cheater.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

It seems to me that this is the most terrible thing that can happen in the case of bounty hunters. In general, I think that many members of the campaign bounty today are very carefully choosing their own bounty because they do not want to be in such a situation.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

This has become more of a recurring issue and its wrong ethically.
People expect trust and transparency in the crypto space so how do you promote trust  if you change the terms of an agreement as basic as bounty participation after the work has being done?

Its wrong
I strongly believe all bounty managers should state before a campaign starts if the participants will have to pass a KYC or not to avoid depriving people of rewards for their work.

Dexit

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:04:33 PM

Actually, I don't find fair to announce this rule in the end of campaign. Best solution - if devs inform about KYC at the early stage
captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

I think that sooner or later the whole world of the crypto-currency industry will require the identification of the user's personal data. From this you can not escape
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

I think that sooner or later the whole world of the crypto-currency industry will require the identification of the user's personal data. From this you can not escape
I also think that it will happen mate. With the big amount of money involve in the crypto, someday government will find ways how to tax and identify it's citizens involve in this trade. But i think it would also be beneficial to us since it could lessen the scammers and protect also our interest. Just my thought.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?
For me it's unfair because some people cannot provide a KYC so it means they cannot get their reward because of KYC we all k ow that Kya is important because theres a lot people do cheating but how about some people that do their job but they cannot provide a document or information. Bounty need to post if the campaign need a KYC from the start of the campaign so they know and they can prepare a information to past KYC.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

Thats definetly true bro,mostly bounty hunters dont want a KYC implementation,because at the first time you joined into there campaign they should not stated,that in order to claim your bounty rewards you musy fill up a kyc form,therefore i can say this  kind of campaign that we participate  that they will cheated us,in order  that we dont claim our rewards,they make a kyc implementation  in order to torture us,because mostly some of us here not totally  knowledgeable about this KYC policy and can make us indisposed to joined next time another campaign.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

I don't think this is fair. We are only bounty hunters why need to go screening when we are only helping to promote the project. For this must be practice for those large investor.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

I don't see the point of doing KYC after doing the campaign, it would be much more reasonable to do KYC just before the campaign started . I've experienced this one and had to undergo stressful process just to pass their verification which is not easy, we're not investing we are working to get payments from them. So I believe KYC after bounty campaign is not necessary or a must.
surbanaB

Activity: 189

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:06:37 PM

I agree your viewpoint, many people think that KYC for bounty campaign is bad, not fair for participants bounty campaign but i see it's very normal. ICOs need to make KYC to avoid troubles with the government where ICOs is performed, especially is SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission).
KYC can help reduce fake participants through make bounty campaign is better and fairer. Many people said that they can finish KYC and i think they are fake participants. if anyone don't like KYC, they can not join bounty which ask do this.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: