Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

You are absolutely right. Some bounties start without any required KYC but at latter stages they announce that KYC is needed. I always worry when I see KYC.  If they explain this policy when they start bounty, it would be better.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

Its a sad, i am face with this situation.
Usually KYC provides by 3rd party and every time you can see different troubles
I am living in middle east and cant complete KYC because by some European rules my documents cant accept. Its Dramatic

radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
KYC announced at the end of campaign is equal to scamming bounty hunters in my opinion, they took advantage because they know most bounty participants don't want to share ID.
It has to be announced at the beginning, but they know in that case no one will promote them.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

By producing kyc for bounties then only genuine bounty participants get coins and fake people automatically removed from the system because they cannot produce ID's for fake entries. Every bounty manager have right to change rules as asked by the developer as he is also a worker like us.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
mayukus4life

Activity: 277
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

All bounties have their rules though some do not explicitly state that there will be KYC at the beginning of the campaign, they bring it on half way or towards the end which in a way is good to enable multiple accounts participants to be trapped. On the other hand i think rules should be clearly stated at the beginning and since we agree to their terms also that participants might not be communicated before rules are changed. Because muliple accounts operators do shortchange others who are one account adherents.
kakehgilleh

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?
kyc at the end of that bounty is the thing i hate. kyc at the end of bounty is very unfair. bounty manager does not explain it in thread or bounty rules. because some participants also want their privacy to be maintained.
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

if the KYC requirement was announced at the start of the bounty thread, I think it's fair. but if the announcement has to be KYC abruptly at the end of the bounty, I think this is not fair.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sammight96

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

KYC after bounty campaigns are somehow strenuous, after the whole energy invested into the bounty program. I think KYC should be specified at the beginning of the bounty campaign so that participants will know how to make their options before starting the campaign.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

KYC is just to know about you that you are the real person who promotion for them because nowadays many scammers using fake data and making multiple id's to get major pie of bounties which is not fare. If everyone have to produce his kyc then no one can get multiple id's and if he do so, he cannot send kyc for all id's and fair distribution to all real hunters.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?
I agree with your opinion. Some ICO projects did not inform participants of the campaign that KYC was needed, only when the program ended they announced. This made me feel very uncomfortable and frustrated. If the project needs KYC, they must inform people about this so they prepare in advance.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
rufus59

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:08:20 PM

KYC is important for businesses. its really boring to call for KYC at the end of bounty. It should be clear at first stage whether kyc is needed or not. Kyc at the end of every campaign is really a bad call because the participants should not be involved to kyc due to that they are not investors of the ico's coin,
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

Well it is the best practice to state either if there will be Kyc at the end of ICO or not on their site but most campaign managers always state it clearly that they have the right to change the rules at any time so it's better to ask as a bounty hunter if there will be Kyc or not in other not to feel there's breach of agreement
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:13:06 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:28:26 PM by SistaFista

I am never participating in those programs which ask for KYC at the end of the campaign, it is useless and you might be scammed because of that,  giving your personal information for a few tokens is not worth the risk.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

They should announce in advance if the KYC is mandatory for the bounty campaign. For example, now I have 20$ worth of coins but to redeem them I need to send my documents, not sure if it is worth...

surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

KYC is very necessary for the fairness of a campaign. I totally support KYC, but i hate KYC at the end. Nowadays, KYC checking of campaign is very ambiguous (passport or not, just lisence?). Everything should have been clear from the beginning. There are many bounty hunter who don't have passport. So KYC at the end and passport need is not good. Is not LICENSE enough? This is probably the trap of the campaign which aimed at reducing the amount of bounty.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
liam111

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

KYC is very necessary for the fairness of a campaign. I totally support KYC, but i hate KYC at the end. Nowadays, KYC checking of campaign is very ambiguous (passport or not, just lisence?). Everything should have been clear from the beginning. There are many bounty hunter who don't have passport. So KYC at the end and passport need is not good. Is not LICENSE enough? This is probably the trap of the campaign which aimed at reducing the amount of bounty.

People hate the KYC procedure at the end of ICO because some of them dont have the opportunity to pass it (for example they changing passport and so on).
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

Demanding KYC at the end of the campaign is a scam. We receive tokens for work, not as a result of purchase. I'm afraid to give documents to unknown people.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

I think this is a very unnecessary thing. There is no difference between getting from exchange or getting from bounty. we can buy in decentralized exchange without KYC.
Trader44

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

Using that KYC isn't very much wrong, it's for security that no one will cheat about multiple accounts, but as a student most of us have problems with some of requirements for the verification
Lynks

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

Seriously i think thos should be curtail.  I dont know why it wont be stated at the beginning of the campiagn untill after a bounty hunter has stressed himself and later finds out he can't claim his reward due to kyc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: