Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:47:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
kimnhung1720

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

I think it's okay to do the KYC because there are a lot of multi-accounts and other dishonest bounty members. The fact that it is declared at the end of the bounty is certainly not very good.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

All rules of the game must be announced before the game begins. This is true.
But we must understand that the organizers of many bounty campaigns indicate that they can change the rules and requirements for the participants. Therefore, it will be correct to ask about KYC for Bounty Hunters before participating in the bounty.
KYC in the beginning annanuncement is fair. If bounty hunters are sure to past the KYC verification, join the bounty, if not leave the bounty. There are still ICOs bounty that need no KYC ver. It is from country that apply the law. KYC is make us difficult however it will make ICO more legitimate than ICO with no KYC. Read at the first, if you like and pass join if not leave. simple.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

I don't like it and think it's unfair. Everyone understands that if this rule was mentioned at the start, then there would be much less participants and this project wouldn't be as popular. I think it shows that they don't respect their supporters, so i guess really solid and serious projects will not do so.

I strongly agree with you. People who do this are bastards, they are clearly taking advantage of their
powers and insulting the bounty hunters. Some people work their asses off in the campaigns despite
being already tired because of daily jobs and chores and even stay up at night or till dawn just to be
able to comply to the requirements of the bounty. In my case, it is a luxury to at least have for hours
of sleep per day because of day jobs, studies and the bounty I join into. Although I haven't participated
in such bounties that announce kyc at the end of ICO, the mere thought of it really pisses me off. If
they want kyc, why not announce it in the first place?
They are taking advantage of the bounty hunters, they know there are a lot of people that are looking to join some good bounties and they seem to offer that only to then change the rules and then they can avoid paying all of those people, it seems this is getting more common in the forum and this is something that we should never accept or tolerate.
Dudesss

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:16:05 AM

I agree to you, Admins should consider changing/adding the rule that Bounty manager should mentioned at the beginning of the bounty if bounty hunters will be required to do KYC..

-FILIPINO TRANSLATOR-
joanamaybe

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

Some countries accept different laws about cryptocurrency during campaign. So at the end of a campaign it turns out that residents of some countries are not allowed to take part in icos. This is why sometimes there is a necessity to pass KYC at the end of bounty campaigns.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

if it still supports Identity Card or Driver's License, I have no problem. but if it only supports passport, I don't agree with it. this is a campaign program. and will be few participants who can follow the bounty campaign. because it has no passport.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

if it still supports Identity Card or Driver's License, I have no problem. but if it only supports passport, I don't agree with it. this is a campaign program. and will be few participants who can follow the bounty campaign. because it has no passport.
If I am asked to pass KYC only at the very end of the campaign bounty, then I'm not ready to give these people even my driving license. It's just not fair to the bounty hunters.
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:28:18 PM

Most projects are not really transparence in this kind of things.  Nowadays you have to expect to submit your kyc details
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

On the idea, I agree with you, it is necessary to warn about the procedure of the KTC in advance. But I believe that in the procedure itself there is nothing wrong and I always pass these checks with ease
Orlana

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

I consider this procedure a huge injustice, especially when it is announced at the end of the program's bounty. Perhaps it is worth spoiling the reputation of such bounty managers who decided to produce KYC with their employees. If they turn the blame on the developers and the project director, then this project is scam.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

These managers are simply casting out of many accountants with a lot of bankers, but many honest people simply do not want to give their data to outsiders, so they also have to give up their rewards through the КУC!
shamanrer

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

I had some problems in bounty few times
where in the end  of the company I have to pass the kyc but I didn’t see that and I didn’t get money for two months of my work.
That is why it is necessary to warn  about the kyc at the beginning of the company
popba

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

I also don't participant any bounty with KYC end of bounty.I think it don't need for bounty program, and bounty manager is a scam, because all effort of member will lost
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

I think that such situations arise only when the developers do not want to share the bounty money, I have no other thoughts about this, I'm sure that's the point, because people very often do this way. Therefore, I take a negative attitude toward such projects.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

In my opinion this is a gift project rules set by project managers or dev. for me if there is a need to use the gift of KYC this is sensible, because it aims to avoid any of those multiple-accounts.

Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

I dont like this to but nothing to do with this,kyc need becose of distriction in many country.Projects who doing kyc dont know where u are from end after bounty end they inspect kyc and look where the peoples are from.

DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:32:33 PM

If I am asked to pass KYC only at the very end of the campaign bounty, then I'm not ready to give these people even my driving license. It's just not fair to the bounty hunters.

Yes. I think they hey must warn in advance about the KYC. But if not and I like project I passing sometime

Norihiro

Activity: 448

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

I think that if you choose to participate in such thin - you should be ready to play their rules as well...don't understand such compliants.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

If that's the case then we have to follow, that's not an order from the bounty manager but from the developer of the ICO itself. I don't really care if there is kyc or not but it should be better to have to confirm that the project you joined is legit and is functional.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
john_nautica

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:39:03 PM

I feel that KYC for bounty participants is not necessary, and KYC should be aimed at investors, but KYC does not really matter if it should be addressed to bounty participants to avoid negative actions....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: