Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

I think since last bitcoin heights in January 2018 many people already left crypto selling their assets in minus, and some part left the market completely.
Governments and banks will always try to manipulate the price in the way they need it, maybe they are also trying to lower volatility at bitcoin.. but i think this won't be possible, as new rally will definitely happen.
Don't forget mining "Giants" who are making billions of revenue yearly, these guys definitely won't let bitcoin fail Smiley as they keep investing in their business and growing.
The whole industry is growing, and i'm very confident that even people who bought bitcoin at 20$k will sell in profit, if they wait, because it's only a matter of year maybe 2.
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:35:12 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

bitcoin purpose is not a speculation, it's a use as a currency for transacting. I don't care if the price will grow from now on, I care if people will be paying with it. So no, let's not move on from bitcoin, because you think the price won't grow..
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

You just have to get used to It. Manipulation is not evitable. All users and investors should be aware of this and be ready for long term. I won't ignore Btc, its the king and the no 1 crypto. So won't igmore it.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

We have experienced a drawback in the price of bitcoin many times before. This is not the first time. I suggest you don't plug such nonsense by saying we have to move on. Bitcoin will still recover. If you don't have patience to wait and hodl then you can go ahead and sell your bitcoin. We will regain in strength anytime soon. Im holding on to my coins.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:10:42 PM

what the hell are you talking about ?? 37.5% (today) of the market cap for all cryptocurrencies is BTC and if you look at the price charts you'll see that all other cryptocurrencies have the same price dips and rises as bitcoin more or less; I am sorry but BTC is still THE cryptocurrency and that first thing that comes to people's mind when they hear "blockchain" and "cryptocurrency"

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:15:09 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

Its okay as long as your english are understable because have different speaks in english specially the people not native english speaking, by the way sad to say to you mate you making panicking those like you newbie's in this new investment currency i think you need to learn well about the importance of bitcoin as new digital currency to avoid making negative statement for bitcoin.

People understand well about the importance of bitcoin are not afraid  about your statement negative feedback for bitcoin, i suggest with you before you make topic need to learn a lot about the bitcoin.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

Ignoring Bitcoin. What a great idea!
Let me guess! You don't own any Bitcoin do you?
It's always the guyz that don't have BTC which are the most pessimistic.

Lol yeah. Maybe he didnt own any bitcoin thats why he can say these things to bitcoin but for us who did have a bitcoin it is pretty normal to see this kind of topics because these kind of topics are created regularly in order to take bitcoin down but guess what ? Bitcoin is still standing strong because people wont get easily believe on this false statement. People thesedays are now have a solid faith on thier bitcoins becsuse bitcoin did never failed us to give a good service.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:46:54 AM

Ignoring bitcoin certainly is not a good idea, crypto now is in growing process and I know that many people suffering huge lost since the big and long bearish trend, but its not the time to give up, there are still a lot of chance to make profit, if you say bitcoin is manipulated then you still can make profit by following the flow, if you give up now then you wasting the chance to make profit
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:46:07 AM

Some peoples says that a cartel is manipulating the bitcoin since las december, i'm not sure about this, but i know that whales/big players can controle the price.
I still believe in bitcoin in a long term but if this cartel exists, they can dump bitcoin until all 'fish' are out and them they can buy a big amount of cheap btc and pump the price to the moon like $100k and $1kk.

Altcoins are totally dependent of bitcoin, sometimes i think that they shouldn't. Maybe not pairing altcoins with bitcoin may solve this issue.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:58:47 AM

Math > Emotion = Profit  Wink

haha its true in the trading case, if your emotion is big and can't control your emotion you will get some lost, but if you can control your emotion and do some calculation about the price of bitcoin or alternative coins you will get big profit from it, so lets try to control your emotion before do action

cherryfer

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:06:05 AM

For me I do not ignore of BITCOIN because here I am start to do something positive  because of bitcoin I learned more about the thing that I don't do in the past so even if the Situation of Price too much lower I still believed in Bitcoin I know that someday or even tomorrow the Price will suddenly growing up when you wake up so time has change guys we just wait for the good timing don't discourage.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:43:08 AM

I really thought the post was meant to replace btc. You are actually right but it takes courage and patience to do that. Most of us that are investing in btc are trying to reach one goal and that goal is to get rich. Maybe those wealthy investors can do what you wanted but it's very hard for us.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

BTC will remain and become a barometer of cryptocurrency
maybe the price starts to decline, because the dump of the whales
but I am sure, all will recover, because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency

IndigoRed

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:00:55 AM

How can you ignore a currency, an efficient payment system a serious market and one active community at the same time? Bitcoin has already weaved its way into our lives.

Jundel2018

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

How can you ignore a currency, an efficient payment system a serious market and one active community at the same time? Bitcoin has already weaved its way into our lives.

It is really a foolish idea if you choose to ignore bitcoin. Bitcoin decreasing of price is normal due to its volatility but we all know that after it the price will surely increase day by day. Bitcoin is still soaring high so don't ignore bitcoin.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

do not easily give up because of frequent decline in bitcoin prices lately, basically bitcoin prices can be played by someone or a group of people who have large capital to drop its value in the market. if we just give up facing the current market situation then the big players succeed in deceiving the weak crypto users, they are trying to get people to panic and sell the bitcoin they have because they know the number of bitcoin in the world is only about 21 million bitcoin available, that way they can easily collect bitcoins from people who feel panicked to sell them
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Moving on and ignore Bitcoin is a sign of impatient and doesn't have trust and believes to it. To moving on and just ignoring Bitcoin is the most impossible things that I can do because I'm a true believer of it and I'm embracing and supporting it so much because it really changing my life to a better. It helps me so much and because of it I can say that I already secure my future and my family's too.
That's correct, it's a sign of being impatient. Let's help each other by encouraging one another to become more patient. Negative vibes will not help us to gain better. I believe that bitcoin is still the number one cryptocurrency that is why I will continue to invest in bitcoin and wait until the price will become high again.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

No i think its not the time to move on and ignore the BTC now is the right time to invest in bitcoin and be patient and wait until the price rise up again
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:47:57 AM

i think we can not immediately ignoring the role of bitcoin from our life. Because, we can not deny that many people nowadays is tend to choose the bitcoin as their investment option to bitcoin. And also bitcoin can give us a huge benefit and great propect in the future.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

It turns out that price movement that often decreases even as continuously and it can't lead to the higher direction such as price movements in the past year, this makes more many people like already frustrate, and judge.. that it's over.
But behind that's all.. anyhow it hasn't ensured that would be more and more people will no longer trust in bitcoin, it's not over yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: