Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
txsignatoire

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

Binance had added many more usdt parings. Btc dominance will continue to fall as a result. Meaning there will be no need to hold Btc to trade major coins.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

Real bitcoin believers always believe to bitcoin and they don't ignore it just because everything not goes according to the plan, if you are really into bitcoin then you know that you should just hold bitcoin and just have a lot of patience because the market of bitcoin might have a comeback that you will regret if you will just ignore bitcoin and sell your coins.
insikko0413

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:02:13 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
You can move on by diverting your money to other cryptocurrency that you think profitable but please do not ignore bitcoin just hold on all your bitvoon investment until the market recovers..
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

It's true that we need to divert our attention to better cryptpcurrencies out there to make a balanced relationship inside tge cryptocurrency industry. But we shouldn't be too much  as to completely ignore bitcoin. Because a lot of newly and better cryptocurrencies out there is powered by bitcoin and if it so happens that bitcoin would die, these cryptocutrencies that relies on bitcoin for support would suffer considerable damage. So it's best to widen our cryptocurrency pools but still pay attention to bitcoin.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

You can't ignore bitcoin, it is still the best long-term investment option available. Who knows bitcoin would surprise everybody in future, as it has done before.

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

You dont ignore the bitcoins because there are still the biggest thing in this league maybe if you ignore then and then you will not find another thing that is better like them or even as better as them but still you dont the time cannot be turn back when there are a lot of people qill follow you them the bitcoins qill surely collapse without even knowing that those are a wrong choice because kothing would be better than them. Always think forst before letting your emotions takes your decisions.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

how can you ignore bitcoin? whereas all other altcoins are based on bitcoin prices, because if the bitcoin is gone I'm also not sure if the other altcoin will survive. even if bitcoin is lost then crypto currency will die

VUKIMTHAO

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

Enter the market with small capital, you must be very careful and alert with each trade order. set the desired return, risk tolerance and follow it.
Marcommaso

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

Blockchain is a strong reality. Some academics and tech experts defined it like the third technological revolution. Its unprobable that it will disappears in void. Perhaps the predictions which seeing btc to 100k in the next years are exagerated, but the price will continue to rise slowly, following the path of rise and dump that we learning in the history of cryptomarket.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:18:28 PM

If you are a weak heart person, then definitely you should ignore BTC and move on. Bitcoin is full of ups and downs,anything can happen overnight as you might think the best time to invest in Bitcoin and suddenly in the next 24 hours market could fall badly due to harsh circumstances. But if you really want to earn from Bitcoin, then you should invest and leave the community for few months and on arriving back your bonus on your investment will be waiting for you.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:44:09 PM

No, I think when you are active in trading than you don’t forget the BTC because BTC is backbone of digital world and king of all crypto currencies that is why you don’t miss or ignore BTC, This latest technology  is growing day by day and interest is also increasing day by day,
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

Well, everyone has been saying this almost every year and from the past years we all have seen what bitcoin is capable of and that is being able to defy the odds and still be able to produce this kind of earnings for us. I still believe that given everything that bitcoin is still viable and that this is just a downtime for us but we must be strong and we must be able to abide by the conviction that got us here in the first place because this is our investment our legacy.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:52:15 AM

Where were you when the price was going upwards for months. I didn't see you complaining then, than why are you having a problem now. Do you expect the price to just keep on going up. The crypto market is a volatile market and if you can't handle it then just leave it as you are going to have the same issues with every coin.
phamnhan

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

wao
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

Its an incredible I will stay as long as at bitcoin and never move on and ignore because of my bottom trust it.I believed that someday bitcoin can help for my income net need to adjust is sacrificed and wait for the right time of changes value in the market , so do not quit and  no time to move on and ignore the BTC.
No for me that would be a dumb idea to do. Remember that btc has overcome this kind of problem before so I think leaving it will not be a good decision. All you have to di is just wait for it to comeback and I'm sure that it will happen sooner or later. We must not leave btc like that cause it helped us before.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:21:29 AM

Binance had added many more usdt parings. Btc dominance will continue to fall as a result. Meaning there will be no need to hold Btc to trade major coins.

this is a good point, bitcoin as a trading pair against other currencies is one of the reasons people hold bitcoin. But it shouldn't be its main purpose, that's the main issue
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:58:51 AM

I'm holding bitcoins and I'm losing big at what's happening now. But I will not sell my remaining Bitcoins... I will still hold and fight to the end and if it becomes ZERO I'll just say to myself, that's life. Sometimes you have to take a risk so as to earn experience how bitter it may become.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

The overall environment is chaotic as of now but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin is dead. Yes, panic selling is definitely affecting the growth of Bitcoin in a negative sense but there are the investors who are buying Bitcoins when someone sells his funds under the fear of missing out so market is evolving day by day but it will demand some sacrifices in terms of risk from us and if someone is not comfortable with such environment then he should not really force himself to remain involved with it. Afterall, it is all about trust.
Kytanylu

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:04:53 AM

i think we are not late to enter in bitcoin now if we miss now i think then we should late to enter its good time to enter in bitcoin.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

I am currently interested in altcoin and project project. bitcoin I think nowadays has been shut up because even though the price is high, but they do not issue a new project to be developed. and for me it is less challenging.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: