Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:50:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
trang1188

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Somehow I kindda agree with you, you should ignore btc for a while and let it correct itself. Even though This moment is quite a good time to buy in, you should ignore it. People are easily to get panic and being controlled by the same belief. Instead of spending money on such unstable coin like BTC. you might considered invest into potential one for long term purpose
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

Ignoring and removing bitcoin to our life is the biggest and worst things that can we do into our life. Bitcoin can actually gave us a huge of opportunities and benefits. It's lighten and brighten up our way just to have or reach our goal and dreams in our life so how we can ignore it in our life if it's helping us in so many ways. I can't never been ignore it and remove it in my life because bitcoin means a lot for me so I will continuously supporting it and I believe it will be much successful in the future.

When we ignore bitcoin the removal is a huge regret for me because bitcoin can help you financially, and it's one of the earliest benefits you really have in this case is a very lucrative lucre with the possibility of changing your life as long as you just have a patient attitude
jack2016k

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

buy bitcoin and hold for as long term investment
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

at the time of this bloodbath we all just can be more patient and hoping that bitcoin will recover soon. but if you think this is the time to move on then go ahead. cryptos has being call by a high risk investment not by nothing. we  all aware of this dropping but nothing compare to bitcoin that will has a big change will survive from this bad market. better to sit still and do buy more.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

Yeah after ignoring BTC if you have seen or check cryptomarket that will definitely goes up then probably coming back again is the good choice. I guess to those weak hands that are already selling their crypto will have their regret as we all know that cyrptocurrency is well establish and you are not listening to some good advices of the veteran member doing cryptocurrency so regretting is the best thing to do.
nicolaz.zhu

Activity: 469
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

90% of cryptocurrency players experience panic, I am one of them, if bitcoin price drops in due to the large number of players, is there no solution to return to normal price, I do not grandiose to ride too high, behind the capital alone I was grateful
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

Math > Emotion = Profit  Wink
Exactly! Bitcoin had already proven itself. Some people think that if they invest in Bitcoin, they will become rich in no time. But, actually, that kind of thinking is very wrong. Nowadays, Bitcoin is in dip and there is nothing wrong about it. Instead of saying negative things about Bitcoin, people should acknowledge it more because it will prove something big in the future for sure.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

personally I am not an early investor and have been around for almost 1 year and it is the first time I experience such a stressful market, I wonder if the others who were here since 3-4 years faced something like this or is it really Dow that makes this happen?
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

personally I am not an early investor and have been around for almost 1 year and it is the first time I experience such a stressful market, I wonder if the others who were here since 3-4 years faced something like this or is it really Dow that makes this happen?
It's just a test to those weak holders and panic sellers, the corrections is just a normal pattern where those early birds who able to bought coins from its small value are now selling it out to collect their earnings, while newbies that happen to bought when the prime hype is ongoing are now crying out so loud, better to make some good assessment and review the history, there's a trace that this same patterned happen over and over, to survive this, its really a good choice to stay away and forget for a while.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

Everyone is free to make choices. Because we have different views and needs.
And Bitcoin is not our only way to make money, so you also can not stay stuck with Bitcoin. The best way is to find safe.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

BTC is Like indicator you can't forget about. If it manipulated so all crypto world manipulated after BTC. For some time, the rate of 99% of cryptocurrencies has a direct dependence on the Bitcoin exchange rate.

A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
I avoid the sell button by not even looking at it. In this case, these big players will never win from me and I will be able to hold until the next big pump shows up. Also, I think the government is not into this and the big players are only composed by whales. To that end, thanks for the inspiration to hold our bitcoins and may patience be always with us.
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:53:18 PM

Its an great i'm able to live as long as at bitcoin and never flow on and ignore because of my backside believe it.i assumed that sooner or later bitcoin can assist for my profits internet need to modify is sacrificed and await the proper time of changes cost inside the marketplace , so do not stop and no time to move on and forget about the BTC
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:00:56 PM

it is true and I would agree if indeed the price is up and also expensive if in jua then this will be the latest revolutionary in terms of this bitcoin still need to increase the selling price.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

Ignoring and removing bitcoin to our life is the biggest and worst things that can we do into our life. Bitcoin can actually gave us a huge of opportunities and benefits. It's lighten and brighten up our way just to have or reach our goal and dreams in our life so how we can ignore it in our life if it's helping us in so many ways. I can't never been ignore it and remove it in my life because bitcoin means a lot for me so I will continuously supporting it and I believe it will be much successful in the future.
Actually, leaving and Ignoring bitcoin in your life is the biggest and worst idea that we can do into our life so that do not ever do that. In addition to that, ignoring bitcoin is just like losing a tons of money in your hand and we all know that if you ignore bitcoin you can't open many opportunities that could enter in your life.
TheChung1904

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:12:41 PM

If you are a long-term holder like me, when the bitcoin price drops sharply you will buy and hold, at least that's what I do!
damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

Nah, I don't agree with you. You have to think that to make BTC raising to 10.000$, it took a very long time to achieve that. You just see it goes up and goes up and you make your decision that this coin is good for you. But when it goes down for some months, you suddenly change your mind and ignore it all. Let think about long term and in positive way, when it goes down, you can buy more BTC and months or years later, it will rise again and you earn a fortune. Just think about it further for long way, man. Please not so strict on it.  Smiley Smiley
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

bitcoin is the best investment right now, if anyone wants to leave it for granted I think that's a stupid thing. but if he has made a big profit from bitcoin investments and has had enough capital to build a business in the real world I think it does not matter.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
oyraaaaa

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:27:17 AM

Nah i dont think thats a good decision. I think holding to your bitcoin more and have a faith that it will eventually rise again is the right thing to do. Just because Bitcoin price today is not as high as the previous year does not mean you should just give up. Have a little faith!
nhaane10

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

Bitcoin is not just an ordinary way of making money, Investors are guided by Bitcoin when they plan to invest money in the crypto-currency sphere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: