Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
suraza21

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

Time to get a better price now is another few months The value of copper, the biggest electronic currency, has fallen 57% this year. Electronic currency Ethereum and Litecoin fell by more than 14%. In recent weeks, peer remittances have been under pressure
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

I think if you do that, that will become the biggest regret in to your life to ignore the BTC. We all know that bitcoin is the one who make many people to be rich and successful actually my friend also is now comfortable to his life because of it so how you gonna ignore this if you have an opportunity to be like them.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

Bitcoin is a long term investment.because of a 6 months crash don't want to become panic.because that is the nature of bitcoin.it happened before also.but it recovered very strongly.if you closely look the bitcoin chart you can see there are lot of fall downs.those who are trade short term ,Bitcoin is not the coin for them.bitcoin is only for strong holders
Its better this way, its time to move on and ignore bad news. The dropping of bitcoin price is normal because bitcoin is volatile. These situations is happening every year on bitcoin, but bitcoin always comeback, because it was created this way. Panic selling now will make you regret it later, because bitcoin will increase again. Bitcoin will not die, because bitcoin dont have competitor, if bitcoin is dying then the other coins will follow because they are created based on the characteristics of bitcoin. Ignore people that dont believe on the capabilities of bitcoin, they will just make you just like them.

Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

The most regrettable and worst thing that will happen in our lives. Bitcoin can provide us with great opportunities and benefits that can help our daily needs and we can save for our future. Bitcoin investment as a form of investment in the long run. Nor can we predict bitcoin when it will fall or rise high as the bitcoin price is not so stable. Not only bitcoin but also other altcoin. Cool
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

I also support this idea that we don't need to think about whole market based on the single Bitcoin, because cryptocurrencies market is already so much bigger than in Bitcoin. There are 1300 different cryptocurrencies besides it.
James_H

Activity: 517

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

Yes indeed btc is experiencing a very large breed but btc will also come back up again we do not have to worry because in the bitcoin prediction will go back up next year so this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin instead of ignoring bitcoin
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

Bitcoin is a long term investment.because of a 6 months crash don't want to become panic.because that is the nature of bitcoin.it happened before also.but it recovered very strongly.if you closely look the bitcoin chart you can see there are lot of fall downs.those who are trade short term ,Bitcoin is not the coin for them.bitcoin is only for strong holders
Its better this way, its time to move on and ignore bad news. The dropping of bitcoin price is normal because bitcoin is volatile. These situations is happening every year on bitcoin, but bitcoin always comeback, because it was created this way. Panic selling now will make you regret it later, because bitcoin will increase again. Bitcoin will not die, because bitcoin dont have competitor, if bitcoin is dying then the other coins will follow because they are created based on the characteristics of bitcoin. Ignore people that dont believe on the capabilities of bitcoin, they will just make you just like them.
It's a game of chances, those early birds are enjoying their profits while newbies are believing to have a bright future if keep on holding, the rest are panic sellers who's not really knowledgeable in what they are investing, we need to forget about bad news and continue to be calm in order to have a much safer way of investment, panic can create wrong decisions just ignore things that will affect your believes.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

If we can all abide by your suggestion then we would have save the bitcoin. But all of us will not remove our hands from the sell button  because of our needs. Let us try  to save bitcoin by creating scarcity in the market.
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

While bitcoin number one we can not ignore it, it greatly affects the situation in the crypto market.
Taylora

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

Don't believe what you hear and don't trust what you see. It's so annoying already, people panic and threads like that only fuel them up.
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

It really is time to buy AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions, while maintaining and sthrengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.

Criminals.

It was criminal to help slaves escape from their masters.
It was criminal to save jews from the nazis.
Nowdays, it is criminal in the UK to own a firearm or speak anything that isn't politically correct.

It is fundamentally immoral to support a police state cryptocurrency. Currency is currency, there should be no sort of tracking for criminals.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

i wounldt even bother checking the price till sepember it to painful at the moment  Embarrassed

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AnatoleWright354

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:02:34 AM

The overall environment is chaotic as of now but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin is dead.I know this time the price of bitcoin is going down and I believe that bitcoin will rise again may be at the end of this month.
jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

Math > Emotion = Profit  Wink

This looks so easy to do, but actually every time you trade, every time you see the prices. It is insanely hard to get rid of emotions, because we all are humans after all.
foncbron

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

Sorry but I do not agree with your advice, I am very much hopeful with bitcoin. With coming events like halvening , prices will rise very fast.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:03:07 PM

If I move on from bitcoin, the reason market is down, otherwise it is not a major problem and you will see in this year this problem will be solved. I am not with you and can't say to totally ignore the BTC, but i will suggest to move on other currency because of bitcoin is down in this time, but after September bitcoin will give us chance once again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nikonova

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

we just have to wait. bitcoin is still young. the future in bitcoin is big. patience is what we need
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:22:00 PM

No ill always focus on btc i know it will going to bull run next month just trust bitcoin if youre a holder go hold no matter what cause your a holder thats how we will win
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:41:00 PM

I think its hard to move on and ignore bitcoin because it is the first crypto currency in crypto world and there are proofs that it is true because many join and invested bitcoin. It helps also people in their financial problem because we can gain also profit in here by joining bounty campaign.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

Letting go is hard because i believe in bitcoin, i believe that it will go for a long time and it will help more people. Its just they were the time that cryptos is bad because of the dump but i know it will survive and will exist more and grow more. Just have faith and believe what can bitcoin do, in the long run waiting is worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: