Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
envy1997

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

Math > Emotion = Profit  Wink
Math < Emotion = Hang yourself  Grin
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

yes it must think ahead and of course must be thought of as well as possible, because this could concern the future is so bright and also in want of everyone, especially in the middle class.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
I do not really believe in conspiracy theories because some of these theories are just product of imaginary mind of people. I will not ignore or let go bitcoin just because of the downtrend that are happening,  I will even take it as an opportunity to buy some coins so that I will earn money or profit when it goes out. Don't lose hope and try to remember that bitcoin is subject to fluctuating. Be optimistic.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

Nope. People who truly know and believe in bitcoin will never leave bitcoin and shift to other altcoins. Ups and downs are always part of everything and those will surely help bitcoin to become much better. We should love bitcoin not just because of its ups but also because of its downs. I hope you understand.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

No you should not ignore the uses of bitcoin especially today that it still soaring high than other coins....  There are a lots of people who witnessed it...  Bitcoin also change the live of many...  We have a lots of evidences of success happened because of bitcoin...  So ignoring it is not a best solution but rather develop you strategy so that you will be one of those person who reach their success because of it...
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

For me, bitcoin is just another investment.
I always follow 2 golden rules, never invest money you can't afford to loose and don't keep all eggs in the same basket.
So, the best strategy here is to invest for the long term, and just leave your funds here, wait and focus on other things.
You can't influence result so don't stress yourself to much. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

maybe this is just an illusion the bitcoin will stop, but not for the other cripto world, bitcoin can change everyone's life right now
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:31:44 PM

Well if you think that it would be a good thing for you, then be my guest, go a head do it. But for me, personally, Bitcoin has changed my life as well as my family's lives. It has open doors of opportunities for me to be able to provide not just the necessities but also give even some to pleasure and leisure which is impossible for me to afford until I got into Bitcoins. So now that the going gets tough, I don't think I will just let go with out a good fight, I know the price is on downtrend for a couple of weeks now, but I still believe that bitcoin can and will be able to get through all these and after that will soar high again, just like what happened towards the end of last year.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

In my opinion, if you ignore bitcoin its your loss and it indicates and tells that you lose on a cryptocurrency and yes, its true that in order to winm this battle we need to let go the sell button and let us watch how the price will go, because there will be a time that its price will rise again and we will have or we will commit the higher value in the marketplace that we want. Just stay calm and lets show to them that we will not easily quit on bitcoin.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

ignoring btc will not help u bcz btc is future and it wil be worlds reserve currency soon.
and btc is in buy range.buy btc now.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

Do not stop making business bitcoin because bitcoin can really help people in need and really make our lives change from bitter to a better one. There are lots of issue against bitcoins but still bitcoin will rise and increase in its price and I do still believe it will happen again. Just be patient because patient is a virtue.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:04:19 PM

It is not time to move on from bitcoin. This is more like the time for us to support bitcoin even more because if we want our altcoins that we have all invested in to do better then we would need to support bitcoin seeing as the prices of all of the other altcoins in the market are dependent on the price of bitcoin. It does not speak well of cryptos if the first and biggest coin were to fail

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:21:41 PM

There will always be people and cartels that try to manipulate markets for profits. This technique is as old as the hills and there's not really much that can be down. However, that doesn't means that BTC is dead - far from it! I predict that the value of BTC will continue to steadily increase over the coming years
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

Why should we move on or forget a business that still exist and still running properly? There are people who really hoping that Bitcoin will really succeed and will not stop because they see Bitcoin as a blessing to them it helps them not just in their own but their family as well. We must not leave nor stop if we still see that there is hope for Bitcoin. Never depend to others. If they want to stop no one ask them to do it you know yourself when are you going to give up or to stop.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

how can we move on from BTC while all altcoin price depends on BTC price, so how do we leave parent of crypto currency. and move on to his son (altcoin)
aliichaudhary

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

Bitcoin can be used by anyone no matter what their purpose is. So, it's very possible that they will use it in drug smuggling and money laundering or any illegal act. Especially there are mixing service that makes the transaction hard to trace.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:18:54 PM

You know what you have a point...  Maybe you are correct and maybe not...  Well that's your prediction about the current movement of price today in the market...  But for me government is not the reason why it falls today...  They cannot truly manipulate the price...  But continue working here...  Dont worry soon it will goes up...  Just never give because if you quit working here and after that the price of btc will get recover then you will regret at last...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

Bitcoin can be used by anyone no matter what their purpose is. So, it's very possible that they will use it in drug smuggling and money laundering or any illegal act. Especially there are mixing service that makes the transaction hard to trace.
Without bitcoin we know that illegal transactions is common, we can not blame bitcoin for having an anonymous feature, it all depends on the intention because everyone is free to use bitcoin and this new era of payment.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

nesis67

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

For me to know and learn bitcoin is the greatest experience. Try to think of this, posting every day with your own ideas, your own concepts, and making money from it is very useful for everyone. Trust and trust are the main requirements because if these two things are going to disappear, You definitely will not succeed here. This is one of the skills a crypto currency investor must have because of its rise or fall in price or value.
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:18:15 AM

It is true that the value of bitcoin decreased over these recent activities in the trading market. One thing that we could give reason about is this – TRUST; trust of investors/traders/ and the general public. However, we cannot defy the value of bitcoin in future; what if, it will generate again its value or would increase a little bit. Thus, there`s still hope about bitcoin and I don`t think so if someone can ignore it. Not all people are literate about the concept of bitcoin, we can consider them as future investors (if they will not be influence in ICO).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: