Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
RandyGamage

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

did you lose the patience for a moment?  Wink I think Bitcoin is going through its hardest time period now. Once it passed this time period good time will come. dreams not come true in one night. Wink lets hope for the best.
Lucas_Farmer

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:37:38 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
I can not imagine the future without bitcoin. The technology of blockchain will work in all spheres of life. Therefore, I am not at all worried about market fluctuations. The market trends even please me. Any experienced investor will say that a drop in prices in the market is an excellent opportunity to acquire an asset at a low price in anticipation of growth. Right now and in the coming months I plan to buy as many crypto currencies as i can.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:16:46 AM

The final decision to buy any coin lies in the care of each individual. The best advice i can offer is to take a critical look at the Bitcoin price trend on the market and tell me which other coin is performing so well than BTC. After ascertaining the incredible performance of BTC on the market, i'll leave the final decision to either stick to BTC or ignore it and move on, in your care.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:31:28 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

It is a fact that there really times when bitcoin falls and it is a natural thing. But the question is, are you just here for that reason? You will just dumped bitcoin like that? Well, it shows how weak you are. Bitcoin, just like others said, it changes lives for the better.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

I don't think I can ignore bitcoin and just move on that fast. Bitcoin helps our family, maybe not in a big way but it still help us in some of our daily expenses which is for me it is already a BIG help for us. So why I will go to ignore that is helping my family? if you want to ignore bitcoin then do it yourself.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:43:36 AM

You need to be patient if you want to earn great profits on Bitcoin, being sentimental in this downside trend will not help you think right and may end up loosing what you have. Learn from the past from people who bought Bitcoin when it's still new and now they are regretful because they sold early compare to the price of Bitcoin at the moment.

Amokomowo2005

Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

The time will tell when we shall still forget all this shit coin we call altcoin, we cant just ignore btc ,we cant do without because it will be the only certain and mostly likely among the coins that will remain in future.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:21:46 AM

move on without ignoring the bitcoin also can. no need to constantly think about bitcoin prices, if you've bought bitcoin at a cheap price and the price is still going down, just calm down, the price will come back. make bitcoin for long-term investments and stay away from market predictions to stay calm. and begin to proceed to look for profits at everywhere such as investing in altcoin.
Marachgalthena

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

If you ignore the btc it means you ignore a gold mountain.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

Ignoring bitcoin, will cause regret later, bitcoin will not die, and bitcoin prices will surely rise again. Learning from experience, when many people ignore bitcoin, it turns out at the end of 2017 bitcoin prices rose very high beyond prediction. Many people regret it for ignoring bitcoin, do we also want to be part of those who are sorry for overcasting bitcoin, I think we should continue to support bitcoin, because someday bitcoin will definitely give us happiness with a high price increase.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

Moving on and ignore Bitcoin is a sign of impatient and doesn't have trust and believes to it. To moving on and just ignoring Bitcoin is the most impossible things that I can do because I'm a true believer of it and I'm embracing and supporting it so much because it really changing my life to a better. It helps me so much and because of it I can say that I already secure my future and my family's too.
Yes, I absolutely agree with you fellow. Why do we ignore bitcoin? It is our way to a better future. Our patience must be extended so that in the end we will not regret our decisions.
BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

I don't think that we can move and ignore BTC, because some of us is doing this things so many years and they earn more profits, some of us are also hoping that maybe some day we can also get a big profit to reach our goals.
Melchized329

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

You should not lose faith in bitcoin in itself. It is rather unfortunate that the market is being manipulated as you think. But whether the market is being manipulated or not, try and be patient. For one thing is certain, the price of bitcoin next year by this time will be better than its price at this time.
kupido14

Merit: 22

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

I do recommend that do not implicate us on your negativity. There are a lot of user here that have the courage to take the risk when involving with bitcoin so let is be on our way.

Michael Thomass

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

I think ignoring and removing bitcoin to our life is the biggest and worst things that can we do into our life. Bitcoin can actually give us a huge of opportunities and benefits. I can't never been ignore it and remove it in my life because bitcoin means a lot for me so I will continuously supporting it and I believe it will be much successful in the future.
Patricia Joness

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

Price movement often decreases continuously and it can't lead to the higher direction such as price movements in the past year, this makes more many people like already frustrate, and judge. that it's over. But behind that's all, anyhow it hasn't ensured that would be more and more people will no longer trust in Bitcoin, it's not over yet.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

You will regret because of lost faith on Bitcoin in near future.

We need only regulation to move BTC up and that is on the way but delayed. In terms of technical development there is huge support coming from the experts all over the world.

Recently Institutional investors looking as a promising investment oppertunitiy or to hedge their risk.

Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:56:26 AM

I think it's not the government. but the whales that bought BTC a few years ago. besides those are those who successfully hack the exchange in bulk like hack MTGOX etc. they can drop the BTC price and Can make it Pump, like SYS on Binance. they hackers make SYS pumps reach 98BTC / SYS and fall back. so the government has no role here.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

Price movement often decreases continuously and it can't lead to the higher direction such as price movements in the past year, this makes more many people like already frustrate, and judge. that it's over. But behind that's all, anyhow it hasn't ensured that would be more and more people will no longer trust in Bitcoin, it's not over yet.
Indeed bitcoin is not over yet with the price volatility is a usual situation in the market. Even price struggling at all times I believe btc can recover. I had a high hopes on bitcoin that we can see it could rise again.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

I think bitcoin is still worthy of future investment, recovery is happening so I'm sure that bitcoin investment will make us successful and rich, the choice of ignore bitcoin is wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: