Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

I will never ignore bitcoin it's because it can really help me I have a good future in bitcoin as long as you have the knowledge of trading..more patience is needed..
Bitcoin is really helpful ignoring it will feels you regret when price sudden increase. Bitcoin proves to many that it is useful we just being patient in times of downfall in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:55:26 PM

Why ignore the best coin in crypto currency,bitcoin might be in its decreasing movements but that does not mean that it will decrease for ever,bitcoin will recover in the near future I believe that in the end of this year the price will bump again.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Underlord

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:00:58 PM

every bitcoin falls surely this thread is back on top, I don't know what their benefits are from spreading this thread, are they trying to drop bitcoin while they are also old players. Before we enter the market we already know the risks that will be faced, so if we think optimistically this certainly does not affect our commitment.
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   

Still keep my btc and hold it for long,  i believe in btc no matter what will happen.  Btc was tested for how many years and i believe that it will last long. 

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

I also experienced the same thing here. The price of Bitcoin dropped and was followed by the price of Altcoins. Instantly my emotions appeared. But after rethinking, there is no point in regret and emotion. Because regret will add to the burden of my mind.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

I will not ignore btc since it is a big help for me,  it help me financially even omif the price is still moving down,  i will believe that it will go back again and recover soon. I will be patiently waiting for that.

yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

Its depend on what time you will hold if you earn good then you hold more time but its depend on market so suppose market down then we will ignore it.

I would never do ignore bitcoin because I know exactly how it can make my life better and productive. I don’t want to end up regretting if I am going to such inappropriate action. The current market condition is not a valid reason for to quit and leave bitcoin. To gain profit in this kind of market status I only do holding and bounty hunting.
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

You can see that at the moment the bitcoin price is falling to the $ 7500 mark and will probably fall back to $ 7100 in the near future, bitcoin is still trading below the MA, so I believe that the moment You should wait patiently and do not buy bitcoin at this point. The market is in a bear market for long term so the bitcoin price may continue to drop sharply at any time.
LorenoCoin

Activity: 293
Merit: 11

Eros Di Caeli

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:32:38 AM

Exactly, we must be positive and we will be successful, however I do not rule out that something very good is about to happen in December.
Arksun

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:36:00 AM

To be honest, sometimes i get confused like what i should think about the market. And then whenever i feel like quitting, i remind myself why i started at first, so it makes me stay strong. I still believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency as whole, i like the idea behind it. There is no chance to know the future, we can’t be sure about anything so it’s my own chance and i believe time will tell. So i’ll be waiting right here when the market starts to grow again.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
TallDragonfly

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:56:28 AM

We always deal with risks, both in life and in the market. At the same time, investing in crypto-currencies means dealing with huge volatility, but for this you need strong nerves.
There is a convenient system for assessing risk tolerance: check if you sleep well at night. If you find out that you are always thinking about prices and get up in the middle of the night to check the state of the portfolio, you probably have invested too much - never invest money that you can not afford to lose!
Remember that no one gives guarantees. You can look at this from the other side: patience is one of your many tools. Yes, if the coin becomes cheaper to zero, it does not pay off, but patience is an important asset, because it makes you the best investor.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:11:37 AM

I think only a few people really practice HODLing bitcoins. Traders are going with the flow and doing the buy and sell quickly everytime bitcoin rise up to $8k and go back to $6k again. Unfortunately, we can't stop those people who continues to hustle even in the bear period so just accept it and wait for the real pump.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:14:57 AM

Yes we might just have to move on but not to ignore bitcoin at all.  Bitcoin as I know exist since 2011 and I know its existence will be here for good.  We'll just have to wait till it gets back.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:36:37 AM

Yes we might just have to move on but not to ignore bitcoin at all.  Bitcoin as I know exist since 2011 and I know its existence will be here for good.  We'll just have to wait till it gets back.

Well its hard to accept that bitcoin is falling down deeply but its a big loss for us if we leave bitcoin or ignore it. Just keep hodling and have a faith to bitcoin because it will rise again. Just believe it
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:37:26 AM

Big money holders or big players are the most influential force in changing Bitcoin prices, they always play the price of Bitcoin with their will. playing small capital or small games just looking for opportunities in the middle of a market situation that briefly rises and falls.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:43:37 AM

Ignoring Bitcoin is quite hard because it means that you will quit investing or invest in other altcoins or token which is mostly depends on Bitcoin or Ethereum so it is almost impossible if yoh continue doing this business
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:45:00 AM

Big money holders or big players are the most influential force in changing Bitcoin prices, they always play the price of Bitcoin with their will. playing small capital or small games just looking for opportunities in the middle of a market situation that briefly rises and falls.

I guess its too early to express your thought of ignoring bitcoin. Bitcoin has the brightest future among all other coins in the market today. And although it struggle at this moment, I believe in ita capability to climb back in the next few months.
HitMarshall67

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:37:35 AM

It is time to stay strongly with bitcoin because in this bad time bitcoin really needs the support of the real users. I don't know what will do other user but i will stay till the end.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

quit bitcoin if you don't wan't to invest you always put your emotion on you. but bitcoin has a lot of potential and to be more specific blockchain. this the next generation of money transactions, and we should not ignore this
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

Why to move on in bitcoin, Actually they have some many opportunities to gained more bitcoins and to earn money using bitcoins if you how to use or patient to work of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: