Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

For now many of us is very afraid and frustrated in bitcoin situation and many of us is giving up on their holding of bitcoin but how can we save bitcoin ? we are all humans and only patience trust in bitcoin can be rise soondo not loss hope give a lot of it because bitcoin will be recover and can give a lot of profit to everyone those who have patience to wait.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:19:33 AM

Let's update now,bitcoin start increasing now and giving as another hope for the future. Great are those who didn't doubt bitcoin even the time it's in dip. Great are those who keep investing in bitcoin despite of market situations and back to back negative news. After all, they we're lucky to earn more bigger profit someday out of their investment.
Many people think like OP, when prices go down and bear the trend happens many people panic and think that bitcoin has no possibility to going up again, even though the bear trend is normal thing in the market, and you have to update now the price starts to rise, I hope you don't ignore this
Tunapress

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:32:08 AM

Why do you mess up the rise and fall of value in Bitcoin, just leave your money with a long time. look back when you decide a few months or years ahead and see the value you've accomplished with the right time. With it all if you get a profitable result immediately you take advantage of it, do not expect greater value you want to.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:50:40 AM

Let's update now,bitcoin start increasing now and giving as another hope for the future. Great are those who didn't doubt bitcoin even the time it's in dip. Great are those who keep investing in bitcoin despite of market situations and back to back negative news. After all, they we're lucky to earn more bigger profit someday out of their investment.
Many people think like OP, when prices go down and bear the trend happens many people panic and think that bitcoin has no possibility to going up again, even though the bear trend is normal thing in the market, and you have to update now the price starts to rise, I hope you don't ignore this
well, maybe you can pass this one, and give me all the opportunities Grin . well, maybe for those who already know how to use it, and don't care about bitcoin, I think it will only hurt them. Well, I will not give up and will continue to look for it.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:59:26 AM

Removing BTC in my life or ignoring BTC will be the worst thing i will do but i will never do that, BTC is also a part of me so why should I ignore or remove it? Also bitcoin lightens my life and gives me financial freedom and also makes my life easy because I can earn money by just sitting,reading and posting so why should I remove nor ignore it?
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:06:14 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
Sorry i don't agree with you. It is never too late to invest into bitcoins and you never know the future price of bitcoins. Several peoples made huge mistake in the year 2009-2010 by selling their bitcoins at the price approx 0.32$ to 0.64$ and some months later it went upto 8$ which was indeed a huge price at that time. If you consider the price now, you would see it is quite high enough as compared to then and may rise even more. Always try to waut and look your money grow in bitcoins.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
Sorry i don't agree with you. It is never too late to invest into bitcoins and you never know the future price of bitcoins. Several peoples made huge mistake in the year 2009-2010 by selling their bitcoins at the price approx 0.32$ to 0.64$ and some months later it went upto 8$ which was indeed a huge price at that time. If you consider the price now, you would see it is quite high enough as compared to then and may rise even more. Always try to waut and look your money grow in bitcoins.
Yes I agree on that, quoting is just like saying that we are just surrendering from our lost, while we need to quit when we all know that we can getvit all back, we only have to wait and make a good decision on the feild to make everything fine and to make a good profit during the bull run begin, don't forget that patience is really a virtue on this feild.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:25:48 AM

I think its hard to ignore bitcoin. Bitcoin is too large too ignore because market domination right now more than 53%. Beside that, most altcoin price depending on bitcoin price, if bitcoin price increasing, its affecting on altcoin price too

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

This topic in my opinion is already some kind of outdated  Huh because Bitcoin is already recovered the good price and we should not be forgeting about it anymore!
I dont think that all the people in crypto should ignore bitcoin because bitcoin is still a good investment, maybe the value of bitcoin will dump very high but it will not go on the point that it will lost it's value thats why we just need to continue on investing.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
dragonwolf88

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

This topic in my opinion is already some kind of outdated  Huh because Bitcoin is already recovered the good price and we should not be forgeting about it anymore!
I dont think that all the people in crypto should ignore bitcoin because bitcoin is still a good investment, maybe the value of bitcoin will dump very high but it will not go on the point that it will lost it's value thats why we just need to continue on investing.

I think you misunderstood what he said? anyway, yeah we cannot forget and ignore bitcoin as this is giving us high profit already and soon more income too.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

Bitcoin is the biggest opportunities for growth of fund and take benefits it. I can not never think to ignore bitcoin and remove it in my business way. The new investor who have been bad experience and suffering from heavy losses in bitcoin trading or MLM binary system may be ignore  BTC otherwise its a huge plateform to change the better life style of investors who love it.
Javak

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

i recommend you, for earn profit you must be patient otherwise you can not make progress.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

I think, the government does not interfere in the price of bitcoin. this is purely from whales, some are traders with big knowledge, and others are traders or investors who have high panic and don't learn more with bitcoin. so Bitcoin is an individual property. and prices are the rules themselves.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

I will not ignore bitcoin because bitcoin is very meaningful in my life. even though now bitcoin dump does not mean bitcoin will fall and be destroyed. the decline that occurred at this time might be the tricks of wholesalers or whales. the popes want to make a lot of profits by buying cheaply. so don't be pessimistic I'm sure bitcoin will rise again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

Investors who panic so quickly are the ones who will move on and ignore BTC. Bitcoin is really not for panic investors because the tendency is sell investments even if they are at loss. Bitcoin investments is for the people who are open for risks.

bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

There is many negative opportunities that may encounter when we disregard, erase, ignore, etc. Bitcoin can really gave us a colossal of chances and advantages. It's help and light up our path just to have or achieve our objective and dreams throughout our life so how we can disregard it in our life if it's helping us in such a significant number of ways. There are situation in our life that we could not find a job, Bitcoin may help in our problem such as earning some money through digital money or by investing. But before we accomplish this earning, we need a long patience and perseverance.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Its time to move on,and ignore the bitcoin... For what , are you in your mine.this time bitcoin is little struggle but we all know that bitcoin will rebound some other day, bitcoin it can rebound anytime anywhere.So dont be pathetic on bitcoin prices right right be cool and relax..
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

It's help and light up our path just to have or achieve our objective and dreams throughout our life so how we can disregard it in our life if it's helping us in such a significant number of ways. There are situation in our life that we could not find a job.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

Bitcoin can really give us many opportunities and benefits, so removing bitcoin in our lives is the worst thing we can do in our lives. I can never ignore it and delete it in my life because bitcoin means so much to me that I will continue to support it and I am sure it will be far more successful in the future.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

I am not sure if I agree with your point of view. I agree, Bitcoin has been very unpredictable these past few months; the price is getting lower and lower. More and more people are losing faith in bitcoin but I think it is best if we wait it out before we start selling our bitcoins and ignore it completely, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: