Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:28:18 AM

Well I am now getting confused at how everything works. Why are we in a battle? Why are things like this? Bitcoin should have to be used as it is intended to be. A payment system which many had find it useful and some a profit making scheme. But when too many are investing on it and holding bitcoin without proper usage, the entire bitcoin system and other  cryptocurrencies are change. The perspective was no longer as it was designed for. Maybe it is good to not hold bitcoin and instead use it for a good reasonable project to gain clear and real profit.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

There is no point in selling bitcoin to someone to prove something. Bitcoin is not in the best shape now, but it does not mean,
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

You knowingly think that bitcoin is losing its relevance and therefore it should be sold. In any case, especially now, when the price is so low. Be patient and keep it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:44:41 AM

I now would not sell bitcoin, no matter how low the price is. Why? I believe in this technology and its prospects, so I just chose a long-term investment strategy not to worry about what is happening to it now.
Skydreamer19

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

should note the bitcoin because big can of bitcoin on the economy and on its users great advantages because it is mistakenly given needs.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

How can the whole community do that when all group of whales are shorting it? Those whales are the type who are only here to squeeze all the money they can get and they don't care about the future of btc or the innovation that is going to happen. The best thing that should be done is to solve and upgrade btc to make adoption much quicker.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

I now would not sell bitcoin, no matter how low the price is. Why? I believe in this technology and its prospects, so I just chose a long-term investment strategy not to worry about what is happening to it now.

maybe this year there are indeed many different conditions and almost no significant price increases, but this is also due to the impact of the economy being hit by inflation since the dollar strengthened and lowered the price of many other currencies.

I'm not too worried about bitcoin because there will always be turmoil. a market that has a bright future is a business with a growing and natural volume.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

Re: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!

lol . why would you do that ? i guess that is a bad idea to do . id rather move on on other things but on btc ? No i cant do it . btc is life and many people will surely agree on it .

@op if you still insist to move on , then go ahead  , we dont need you here .  we dont need unfaithful people to stay in btc because they will only the cause of the decline of btc .

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

Leaving Bitcoin affects it insignificantly because Bitcoin has got a great support from great investors worldwide. There is no point in spreading FUD about Bitcoin when the price fall because it will definitely rise again as it has always been recovering. Study the historical trend of Bitcoin each year since its inception and you will never panic when the price falls.

angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

Give them a chance to play the market so costs and prices are just in the same round, we should address value developments with tolerance, in light of the fact that passionate and dread will lead us to misfortunes and anyway they smother at last the bitcoin cost will remain up. the best methodology in bitcoin contributing is to defeat feelings and have tolerance, since that will at last influence us to benefit from bitcoin venture.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

Haven't you noticed the increasing percentage of bitcoin's adoption across other countries despite others who just nudge the said technology? Well, you can move on anytime you want and you can sell all your cryptographic assets too as you watch the market falling down. But don't expect all people to follow you because they will take it as opportunity to invest more at a lower value. Time will also come that you will see and watch bitcoin and other cryptos to grow again.

finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

As an intelliegent investor one should not ingore and keep on investing in BTC as it has a good future in coming years.If market value is low that doesn't mean that one should ignore BTC.It is one of the top most coin in cryptomarket,one should have trust on it.It has the potential to pay you back in coming years.Try to have some patience and keep on holding your coins.Price will surely rise.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

If you are a long term holder like me, when bitcoin prices plummet you will buy and hold, at least that is what I do! I believe as the first cryptocurrency with a max. supply of 21 million tokens and with many used cases, bitcoin price will gradually increase in value. If you are a short term investor looking for quick profits, I would stay away from bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies because of the fact that they are so volatile!
I am very very optimistic about bitcoin and its future!

Agree, what i know is that if you can't ride on then it is not for you. This kind of investment needs understanding- means full knowledge of what it is, what is crypto currency, Bitcoin is one so as you study crypto you are engaging yourself to it. Normal trend i should say for crypto to be going down and going up. Oh well!

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
GreenRydia

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

I think removing bitcoin in our lives is the worst thing I have done. Bitcoin has provided many opportunities and benefits, so if I ignore it then what about my life. I can never ignore it and delete it in my life because bitcoin means a lot to me.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:20:48 AM

Every good and profitable business, They must be challenging, which nothing good comes easily, Hence we are now the new Era of technology, while bitcoin has make it clear and transparent for any given transaction records, therefore we need to move on bitcoin and other Crypto industrial to archived goals.
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

Yes, it's time to go ahead and invest. But we can not go ahead by ignoring bitcoin. To keep us moving, Bitcoin should be kept in mind. Bitcoin helps us move forward.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

We can not stay in the crypto world by ignoring bitcoin because we need this and there is no reason to ignore bitcoin and also move on except bitcoin.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

I guess it time to ignore bitcoin like the early investor did and see the surprise it has for it investor in the next few years just as it happen last year because many people are now dumping bitcoin because they bought it cheaper in the initial stage of bitcoin but now it affecting the latest investor who invested last in, all we need now is patient and we will all see bitcoin to moon again.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

Are you sure we can actually do without the use of cryptocurrency, for now its still impossible until we have seen another coins that can stand the test of representing btc.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
I don't think so, on the contrary, in the present vremac need more raivavae this coin, that she would keep moving and not depend on others, that would grow popularaty and need.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: