Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

This explains simple for me low time buying and holding then up time selling and get profit.we are believe now Bitcoin is the number one currency so don't forget it, Bitcoin also give me good profit with response my target.
Well, when someone wants to get out, and move on from bitcoin, I don't think that will be a problem. there are some people who do it, either tired of looking for bitcoin, or disappointed. however, I think I will continue to search for bitcoin as long as it's still legal.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:47:57 AM

In the event that Bitcoin does not show its real technological effect in the near future, another currency will replace it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

In the end, big money holders or big players who become their winners can make the price almost match what they want from their capital and play a small capital or small play just looking for opportunities in the midst of a market situation that briefly rises and down it.
what you convey is very true and it all requires monitoring and limiting investment that is blind because they have considerable capital in other words needed equity
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:30:48 AM

you can make the crypto part time job. it's better to have a job outside of cryptocurrency. it's worth the money that's great for me but it's time you can not get out of the money as it's been the year when the market is down. but I hope the market price has increased. It's really a matter of fact that there are other ways to get money aside from crypto.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
John_stalk

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

A few lines from "WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON?" forum, what an irony. But I agree with you. Crypto exchange rates change so quickly and significantly, that sometimes a week of trading delay might turn into impressive losses.

Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

Bitcoin can win a lot of opportunities and benefits Especially at this time of year when you have to wait and wait for it to repeat like last year.

We can not leave aside a Bitcoin if it is the biggest reason why we succeed in our life.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

I think, we don't need to ignore bitcoin because we have to know that bitcoin has volatile prices and will continue to change and I think bitcoin will still be a coin that continues to grow and will soon recover, so we have to stay calm and be patient waiting for that time to come

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

perhaps we are stuck in a loop of corrections, but I think the technology of this will not disappear and she does not care what price is expected of it

Bitcoin will be very promising coin again and many people here in cryptoworld are predicted that on the month of december bitcoin price will jump again really high and if we will move on how can we able to get a lot of money again with bitcoin.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Agreed. We should hodl and keep our part of the ration, do not give them your part of this million dollar technology. That is what they wanted.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:56:02 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

We have 2 options Guys, let them play with us and let them win.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

Succes gr Bas  sorry for shitty English   
I think it will be a very bad idea to ignore and leave bitcoin. But if you really want it then do it. But I will remain here and continue what I have started, because I believe bitcoin can surpass this we just need to be patient enough so we can get benefits and opportunities from bitcoin.

missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.
  Alt coins are following that vibe, and some step out the line but be pushed in the direction the big players want.
  I ask myself who is behind it, are governments behind it that not like the BTC and want it pushed down to get people frustrated.
  So frustrated that many of us, get sick and tired of the up line pushed down already few time around 7400.
  Ofcourse we are human, and after some push down's, we want to be strong and not give up.
  But we also not want to be that person that miss the boot, where the rest break and sell the BTC.
  It's almost 12 o clock when this price will go up around 7400 again, and drops down again i see a huge drop coming.
  And the faith in going up higher, will be lost more and more. And that is what they want.

So what are you going to do ?   Am I wrong ?      It's massive indoctrination dunn by huge selling dumps.

Or show them that BTC is much stronger then some Jealous scary Government, they need to be stopped.

We don't need to give up using bitcoin because I know that the bitcoin can recover and rise again. I trust the bitcoin so I don't give up in using bitcoin because I know that the bitcoin can recover and rise again. We need to help the bitcoin to recover, advertise the bitcoin in your family or to your friends.
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

yes right, when is the time for sure bitcoin to be the most advanced. because the progress of bitcoin in certain country countries has developed rapidly, and in time the presence of the effect of bitcoin for countries where they experience special growth in the form of economic wheels of society has experienced very significant progress.
Thunderbird88

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

Agreed. We should hodl and keep our part of the ration, do not give them your part of this million dollar technology. That is what they wanted.

Considering the final number of Bitcoins is limited it would be a little bit too stupid to sell them now, so keep on hodling!
Good luck!
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

Payment system, which many considered useful and some scheme for making a profit. But when too much is invested in it and the bitcoin is kept without proper use, the entire bit-system and other crypto-transitions are changing. The prospect was no longer as it was developed. Maybe it's good not to keep bitkoyn and instead use it for a good reasonable project to get a clear and real profit.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

Do you have any idea what you are talking about, the government does not have time for money to spend on BTC market. They will meet at least 5% of the market share in order to control the price somehow. Government is not going to spend that amount of money into Bitcoin Network and then do some loss in order to drop the price. The government I like scary cats they do not spend money because they do not have enough budget to spend on the excess problems.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

I don't want to look stupid but I can't eradicate bitcoin in my life,i have been to alot of financial problems and bitcoin was one of my special source of income that makes me earn alot compared to my regular job in which I don't have to work hard just to get that amount of money.Im  so much thankful that i once know bitcoin in my whole life because it really helps me alot  and pretty sure to each one of us mate.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

Bitcoin as the king of Crypto currency still has an influence in determining the fate of other crypto currencies. If we abandon Bitcoin then indirectly we eliminate our own chances to earn profits in Cryptocurrency. The state of other Crypto currencies is highly dependent on Bitcoin. I still believe that there is quite a big number of users interested more and more in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies which may still increase as of the mainstream media and increasing accessibility of it. And as long as there are users Bitcoin will survive.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

What are you writing about? BTC is doing fine. Coprawda price is not as cool as in the beginning of the year but it is still doubled in 2017. BTC is still a good investment.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:51:58 PM

Stay, dont quit because a quitter is a looser.   We experienced  the downfall of bitcoin but its not the end, we just have to wait for the time that it will rise again. If you really believe  in bitcoin you will not ignore it unless be patient  and wait and you will earn a good profit
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

that is not the right step if ignoring bitcoin, now bitcoin can be used as one of the best coins and not to ignore because if bitcoin develops in the highest position it will only make you disappointed.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: