Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to move on, and ignore the BTC !!!  (Read 5621 times)
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

For me it's a big NO.  The price of bitcoin now is huge compare in year 2016.  It is normal to bitcoin or cryptocurrency decrease there value because people need to trade their coin to fiat because bitcoin now is not totally legal in our society. Which mean that fiat is still prepared of every store/people in every transaction even the bitcoin become popular in the society.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

We can only win this battle if you leave your finger off the Sell button.

Agreed. We should hodl and keep our part of the ration, do not give them your part of this million dollar technology. That is what they wanted.

You are right, mate, I have this in mind that I will keep my little precious coins and stop selling because they are a billion coins that will make me a billionaire in the near future.
it is a good idea to hold and ignore the current btc price and move on in life. The right time will surely come.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

Ignoring and removing bitcoin to our life is the biggest and worst things that can we do into our life. Bitcoin can actually gave us a huge of opportunities and benefits. It's lighten and brighten up our way just to have or reach our goal and dreams in our life so how we can ignore it in our life if it's helping us in so many ways. I can't never been ignore it and remove it in my life because bitcoin means a lot for me so I will continuously supporting it and I believe it will be much successful in the future.
yes i agree with that, ignoring and removing bitcoin in your life is a biggest mistake that you did in your life, ignoring your bitcoin is like to ignoring your future, bitcoin is a good investment it gave you a good livelihood i also encounter about bitcoin that bitcoin is the one who can helped in other poor people, so until you an don't removing it on your life
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

Ignoring and removing bitcoin to our life is the biggest and worst things that can we do into our life. Bitcoin can actually gave us a huge of opportunities and benefits. It's lighten and brighten up our way just to have or reach our goal and dreams in our life so how we can ignore it in our life if it's helping us in so many ways. I can't never been ignore it and remove it in my life because bitcoin means a lot for me so I will continuously supporting it and I believe it will be much successful in the future.
yes i agree with that, ignoring and removing bitcoin in your life is a biggest mistake that you did in your life, ignoring your bitcoin is like to ignoring your future, bitcoin is a good investment it gave you a good livelihood i also encounter about bitcoin that bitcoin is the one who can helped in other poor people, so until you an don't removing it on your life
Actually, it's up to each person. if I do what I think is necessary, I do not consider my actions to be a mistake. every person has his own way, and to impose his own arguments, is indecent.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

haha ok ignore btc and invest to the cryptos, develop new super project.
And be surpriced when your super project going deep if btc price fallen
No way to ignore bitcoin is dictate the market

yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

no matter what happen on bitcoin, i will stand again and starting to believe on bitcoin. Start from the beginning and never fear, need confidence and more patience.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:52:29 PM

no matter what happen on bitcoin, i will stand again and starting to believe on bitcoin. Start from the beginning and never fear, need confidence and more patience.
That's right, believing on bitcoin will really gives a good result. From the start we all know that bitcoin price are volatile so I am not ignoring btc and being patience until now.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

ignore bitcoin is worse decision. bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and has a future because in the future people will use cryptocurrency than fiat money. now the price is going down but the price will up again. just be patient and you wiil see that bitcoin will increase.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

I dont agree in this "its time to move on and ignore btc" it is not a good idea. 

Yes the market is at very low price but it doesn't mean we have to give up. It is normal to experience some downs but we must calm ourselves to be able to surpassed that situation.

Trying to hold up to now in the field of crypto is the best thing we can do to have more profit in the the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

Its just like a typhoon and its just going to pass, lets just calm down and just dont mind the price, you’ll just wake up one day and see the price go up to the moon.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

Its just like a typhoon and its just going to pass, lets just calm down and just dont mind the price, you’ll just wake up one day and see the price go up to the moon.

Dont ignore or leave bitcoin without reason, please be patient i know its hard to accept that bitcoin falls down deeply, but just be patient, it will rise soon just wait for that.

bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:20:02 AM

As of now I am totally into AML BitCoin. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:26:46 AM

The concept is quite simeple, ignore Bitcoin today and regret later. Bitcoin is a revolutionary currency which comes with great potentials of harnessing and bringing change to the payment systems within our society and businesses within it.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:46:46 AM

For me it's clear, from the moment BTC went to the Dow it slide down and be played by the big boys.
  More and more we see up's and down's controlled by some big players between 6000 and 7500.

If you feel BTC slides down because it's played, by big boys. Why don't you follow their steps from behind? I think by following him from behind, you might be lucky and will know what strategies are medium or will be done by them. If we only focus on their bad behavior, without doing more positive actions, of course you will be frustrated and frustrated.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

If you are a long term holder like me, when bitcoin prices plummet you will buy and hold, at least that is what I do! I believe as the first cryptocurrency with a max. supply of 21 million tokens and with many used cases, bitcoin price will gradually increase in value. If you are a short term investor looking for quick profits, I would stay away from bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies because of the fact that they are so volatile!
I am very very optimistic about bitcoin and its future!

I know in terms of investing it's hard but, you should have a lot of patience dont ignore bitcoin. You just have to wait the right time for us to become success people say patience is virtue so investing bitcoin from now is a really big help in the bear future.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

Going up and down need to happen but the way and manner it's been handle is what we don't get because there is a lot of manipulation in the market and those big boys are gaining from it to let newbies loss , if you believe in btc and have some I think you just need to hold , it will only swing in between 6000 then up till we have normal market so just hold your position .
Valakhaha

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:50:16 AM

At the present time, if possible, new e-money developers should have good developers for the money they are working on. If in the future, maybe in three to seven years, if the new currency develops, Bitcoin will gradually lose its place and value.
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:03:32 AM

the people behind this might all want that, but we need to know that bitcoin today thanks to its bitter past. maybe people who ignore the past also say this in the past. but the development of bitcoin today will be a regret for those who ignored bitcoin in the past. do we want to regret or smile because of the achievement of bitcoin?
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

bad thing if you ignore btc, I think this is a thing that will be detrimental. we still have to be able to use BTC and take advantage of the situation to get profit. so don't ever ignore btc and move to another coin.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

I couldn't agree more! Removing bitcoin in our daily life is a biggest mistake we could ever make. Taking this off means ignoring our chances to better our life. Actually, bitcoin help us in our financial aspect. Also, it lessen our hassle in transactions and payments. It makes our life conveniently so removing it is not a good decision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: