Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!!  (Read 9600 times)
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

Scam isnt the rightword,it should be worthless 99% of these airdrops are useless,worthless piece of shit which wont have any potential to grow that is why we shouldnt be getting focus with airdrops,bounty campaigns are much better to participate compare to these free airdrops! but if you are into airdrops it is still your call.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GOYA58

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

On the one hand there are lucky airdrops where you just had to be in a newsletter or whitelist of an ICO (CoinFi, Ontology etc) which are quite nice and also airdrops of wallets like eidoo (ethlend, vio) wallet or soon releasing ethos wallet will all be legit. But on the other hand it's true that there are also many airdrops which will just take your time for nothing valuable and receiving tons of shitcoins instead. I usually try to be on whiteliste of projects I like for the case that I want to invest in them and about the googledoc airdrops I also try to at least see if the project seems trustworthy but of course there is also no guarentee.
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

Yes and you shouldnt be joining any airdrops for you not to waste your time,do bounty campaigns instead so you could make a lot of money and you wont risk anything or any amount of money.I have been in your situation when i was starting but i have learned these airdrops wont give me much profits that is why i looked into some alternative to earn free,which bounty came out!

cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

99% of airdrops are worthless not a scam,you cant be scammed by receiving these airdrops but you can be scammed when you gave your private keys to these people,do not waste your time with these airdrops because it can barely give you pennies instead of joining these shit airdrops try bounty campaigns because you can earn much better than this!

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
I hope that all of my airdrops are under the 1%. I believe that there are lot of airdrops that is a scam. But there are also airdrops given by the successful ICO. Most of my airdrops came from an ICO who had succeed during their Pre-sale. And I think choosing of airdrops is just a matter of luck.

Marteh

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

Of course there'll certainly be scams outside of the whole token airdrop scene, most of them give out worthless tokens that might never come on exchange but definitely not all.  Airdrops of real ICO projects remains the best and most trusted, lookout for those ones.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

Airdrop is good, you have nothing to lose their but of course don't give your valuable information.
Its actually a free money out of nothing, so better to grab those opportunities than to lose it.
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

I think not all airdrops scams, it depends on the launcher, if the project is trusted then I make sure it is not a scam, if not trusted then get ready to be disappointed. in fact AIRDROPS is very helpful in some smooth ICOs both can be related to each other. so I affirm this is a complex problem, can not be stamped all bad.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

Airdrop is good, you have nothing to lose their but of course don't give your valuable information.
Its actually a free money out of nothing, so better to grab those opportunities than to lose it.
Sometimes it is good when the airdrop token comes from a good developer but if its not,it wont have any value even if you waited decades to pass.Bounties are far better than these free airdrops ,sometimes you need to work into something so you can have a lot of profits! less effort to earn will give you less payouts!

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

Not scam,but most of the airdrops are worthless! so you shouldnt be joining any of these free airdrops because you cannot have a lot of profits from freebies! you should work harder,do bounty campaign instead because thats where the money flows! successful ICOs could give you a lot of money i may say so myself.

pooque

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

I have experienced,few airdrops so cannot feedback a lot, but it is 1/10 free airdrops which i got that has improve its value,the tokens ai received was worth $0.5 each so it isnt not bad, a single airdrop has given me $300 instantly in just waiting for few months and those other 9 free airdrop tokens doesnt have any value today,the chances are less compare to those bounty tokens which can be listed to major exchanges if the developers wanted to.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

I believe in you OP,  but I found free token claims from forked ETH to be more legit than other webbased refferal based airdrops.

cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:51:52 PM

IMO,most of these airdrops are worthless because these tokens are just being distributed to the communoty to gain exposure to the public,to be noticed or simply for advertisement.If most of the people knew about the project there will be higher chance that these projects will get the support of the community causing most of the investors to join its ICO sales,but if we are talking about those projects that has been with airdrops and doesnt have any plan to have an ICO morelikely these tokens wont have any good value in the future,so most of these drops would be worthless! Bounty campaign is indeed much better to do because you could earn a lot of tokens which can cause hundreds of dollars each in just few months.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

Not all of them because there is still a good airdrop, but now it is very much airdrop scam. Make sure you have studied airdrop, and if the airdrop you follow is potentially a scam I suggest you do not get your hopes up.
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

LOL, what kind of joke is this? Before you make a statement, you must first think. I get a token from airdrop, worth 3 eth.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:07:53 AM

I'm not join airdrop because they pay me in very little value and sometimes there's no exchange to switch the coins. We all know airdrop task is very simple but I don't like the payment, wasting my time. Just leave airdrop and find another way to make real money.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:15:39 AM

For some reason, I kinda agree to your topic. I have joined nearly hundreds of airdrops and only a few of them paid. Some of them doesn't even have value. Among all airdrops I have joined, EXPERTY.IO is the only who pays with value. Its only around $10 USD but what's important is they paid. I received 4 sh*tcoins so far, and I am thinking that there's more coming. I already stopped joining airdrops and focus more on bounties.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hung7520

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:30:58 AM

It is not a scam. The problem is that the project has good to be listed on the exchange.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:35:33 AM

Some of them are scams, there are many promising airdrops are made to fool us. We need to recheck first, do a research of the lroject if its legit. I am a airdrop lover but i see to it first if its not a scam.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:51:53 AM

Yeah, i always got scam most of the times i joined an airdrop, i also believe that airdrops are scam. you won't get the tokens even if you join the airdrops at the right time based on my experience, airdrops are not a good way to earn money

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: