Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!!  (Read 9600 times)
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:25:52 AM

The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

For my own survey, I fill up a form total of 80 per month only 7-12 will give token inside of 2 months. I almost fill up a form without donation in the form.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:29:52 AM

I hate to admit it but you're statement is actually correct. 99% of airdrops right now are scams compared to what it used to be. I know there maybe some airdrops that is still worth the try and not scams but due to bad experience of other members and participants, a lot of people started to stay away from airdrops now.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:52:41 AM

The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

i think it is not 99%, i received airdrops from many ICO's.
the problem is, whether the tokens has a value or not.
many ICO's tokens are not valuable now, because many ICO's failed.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

If it is new then the exposed scam is reasonable, but don't directly take the conclusion that most of the airdrop scam, that's not true. many airdrops promising if we are clever in selecting and the result is also sufficient for their needs.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:32:29 AM

A total 50% true Airdrops while other 50% are scam for me because I participated some airdrop last two months and they pay me for what I've done for them and the other Airdrops didn't pay for what I've done for them. That's why there are still some good true Airdrops that you can get you free coins.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

lol once i've followed the airdrop and it turns out the token is a scam, then since that time i stop to follow the airdrop, because in my opinion it will not be comparable what we get by following airdrop and in my opinion with focus on airdrop will not get big profit, airdrop only for lazy people who hope to gain by giving airdrop if they realize that airdrop only small value that is given not as much as our expectations.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bilipus

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

I agree. More than 90% of tokens that I received as airdrop will never go to the exchanges, and to sell them on decentralized exchanges, they still have to be transferred there. And the cost of gas is sometimes higher than the cost of these tokens. no sense.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

%99 is very exaggerated. Yeah there scams exist in the market and most of them are obvious or just pump & dumps. But I don't think more than %50 of altcoins are scams. Most of them works different and solving different probs.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:36:21 AM

No, this is only 2018 current condition. If I compare with last year (2017) there are many legit airdrops. Like BLUE, ELTCOIN, EREAL, BITWHITE, REBL, and many more. So, I can say 2018 is the worst time for airdrop. I think the last Airdrop which gives good token was POLYMATH.

Totally agree with you. Although this year's airdrops are mostly unreliable (mostly asks for donation so basically an irony to being free), last year's airdrops really went to markets, EBTC is one of the airdrops to and I know a lot of my friends were fortunate to receive that time.

ifanxu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

I agree because I have signed up to the airdrop many times and the coins are worthless.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

The truth is that, most of the airdrops are worthless enough. Most don't even hold value when distributed. Its less than 2% of the airdrops make it and they are the ones than come on the market and give good value. Others are shitcoins
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

Yes, most free coins don't bring profit at all. But some coins can bring a very large profit. Some coins become very valuable not immediately, so you must be able to wait. Yo must not rely and have high expectations about airdrops and make this source of income the main one.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
ady_crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

i think i got payed for like 30-40% of the airdrops i did, but i think at some airdrops they just stole my data and tried to hack my email and other accounts cuz i got notifications
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

Yes it is,so you need to avoid these worthless airdrops because it can barely give you pennies ! you should be more focused in bounty hunting because that is where the money flows without risking anything,free money would be better than risking your investments in trading or in ICO investments i wont be so sure about these airdrops because they have less chances of getting listed in big exchanges.

Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:42:18 PM

I have not yet met any good projects that would have given at least some profit. All the slag and scam, I do not even want to waste my time on this useless work. And this year will show everyone that the slag of the mountain of the ponds. Analyze good ICO projects and maybe get good money there

toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:21:21 AM

but where does the etherium and ICO? ICO is not paid because the creators of scammers given ICO

coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:35:56 AM
Merited by Soots (1)

As my experience my friend i'm not got scam but theres no value when they give the tokens.Thats why I really choose what is 90% legit than always filing the form.

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:37:05 AM

Maybe 70% are scams, last January I almost filled 300 airdrop forms but until now none of them come true, hahaha. But its okay because I learned from them of how to choose the right or let say have a small percentage of legit.
Here are some tips for choosing airdrop:

1. Always verify to their Social media's pages
2. Check their Website for official announcement about the airdrop
3. Avoid airdrop that is recruiting members on their channel, but some of them are legit.
4. Refferal base airdrop that have a form is 90% fake!

This is just my opinion and base in my experience.
HAPPY HUNTING
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:37:51 AM

Yes, airdrops are a waste of time, mostly. If you have a lot of time and pick very carefully, you can find something decent. What I noticed about recent airdrops is that they can require KYC. Never join such airdrops. At best, you will get a few bucks. At worst, you identity will be stolen and sold at black markets.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:39:35 AM

too much airdrop and the number of participants that many make the project fail and eventually scam but not all airdrop scam.

I actually join in deferent Airdrop that's why i said not all Airdrop is scam, i think the best thing to do is we need to be careful and choose the bounty or airdrop that worth to be one of their participant.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: