Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!!  (Read 9600 times)
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

It's not 99% of airdrop scams at all, before you fill the airdrop form please learn the project, find out their team members,  reading their whitepaper, dont just filling the form without knowing anything.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

there's a lot of airdrops here that turn to scam but there's a lot of legit too i think you join in wrong airdrop so to avoid that better to rely who is running the campaign like if he or she are newbie rank here in forum i think better to not join there because he or she only don't have enough trust to rely on here so better to join in other high rank account
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

Yes indeed most of these airdrops are worthless that is why we shouldnt be wasting our time participating these drops,you can barely make pennies from these airdrops,doing bounty is much better because you coud make thousands of dollars instantly whenever the ICO has reached atleast soft to hardcap ! so we need to be more focus in the things that are worthy.

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:46:41 PM

The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

Yes and no. I agree because I have signed up to the airdrop many times and the coins are worthless. 1 in 10 will get that you can earn Smiley. The question of happiness ...
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

If they are scam i will stop joining there group i have joined many of them this years...

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
sokusimafuckusima

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

of course you are right. we are losing time because of scam airdrops. I think this is fraud. so I only join approved airdrops.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

Scam is redundant word,it should be unworthy ! because these airdrops can barely give you pennies that is why we should be wasting our precious time with these unworthy things,rather use it to more productive ways of earning money for example trading,or bounty hunting which you wont risk any amount but your time and effort to finish each tasks.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
KarateSensei

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

Not all of them. In 2 months I earned 2000$ from airdrops. (REBL, U.Cash, Polymath, WePower(not sold) NCASH(Not sold) and more...) I have 50 types of coins and tokens in my airdrop wallet. So I dont agree with this.
Lonsdayl

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:03:36 PM

Projects use airdrop as a way for fast promoting social network profiles. There is nothing wrong with this, but you can’t consider this as a way of stable earning money. All the money in the bounty and signature campaigns, but airdrop is the way to try your luck.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

It's not really true, so far i have been payed for all the airdrops that i've joined- that had their ICO's finished.
I find most of the good airdrops on airdropalert.com - you should check it out

totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

Airdrops cannot scam you,but these airdrops can waste your precious time? Why would you choose these airdrops over the bounty campaigns which can be more profitable than these worthless tokens from airdrops? bounties can give you decent amount of rewards if you asked me because these tokens has more potentials to grow especially when it has some use in our daily lives.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

I have joined plenty of airdrops from the past which didnt give me a lot of profits, out of 100 airdrops that i have joined i only get one good profit from a single airdrop,which gave me $300 after holding the tokens for 4months that is why not all the airdrops are worthless,but most of them for sure wont give you any good profits,focus more on bounties if i were you.

christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:18:43 PM

Not all airdrop are scam there are airdrop use to promote there ICO. Its is the best way so people will know about that ico. And i have also a token from airdrop that has good value like equal token.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

Unfortunately this is a very accurate finding. I am looking directly as the scam if an ICO the project distributes airdrop. Because a good and strong project doesn't deliver airdrop to me, in my opinion
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

Back in the day, it was said that airdrops were more profitable than it is right now. Although that most of the airdrops right now don't have much of value, it can't be said that 99% are scams. That's too huge of a margin IMO even if many of the airdrops really are scams. There are still some out there from actual and legit projects among the numerous fraudulent airdrops. Finding one, however, would be a diamond in the rough.
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

Most of it,but not all i have one airdrops that has given me $300 after 3months of holding the tokens ,well its free imagine if you have x100 entries it will $30000 that is huge if you asked me,but that is quite rare nowaways that is why we should be more focused with the bounty campaigns because bounties can give us much money compare to these airdrops.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
jakeshadows27

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

So many people around me have being hacked through filling airdrop form. It is a fastest and easiest way of getting coin but be very careful while doing airdrop.

Yes your right many airdrop is just getting your info  sometimes  your email and password that why never believe and give your detail easy also many airdrop now is tellling to donate first so be careful

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

Not all of it,but you have less chance of not getting any because these tokens are worthless and has less chance of getting listed to any exchanges compare to the bounty tokens which are more profitable,if you asked me i wont be wasting my time and effort with these airdrops because theres no certainty with these free airdrops.

yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

I think that it is not worth taking part in them at all, even if they are paying this small money

rmilly

Activity: 312

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:00:53 PM

I've never had a bad experience with an airdrop. Just signed up for Algebraix's and theirs is pretty unique too. You have to download their app and give them feedback and that earns you 15,000 ALX tokens. https://algebraix.io/beta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: