Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!!  (Read 9600 times)
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:41:47 PM

It is obviously because you can barely see airdrop tokens which can worth $1 or more thesedays,possibility of getting more value is far less compare to the tokens from bounties which has more potentials to get listed to some exchanges,that is why it isnt recommended to waste your time with airdrops instead you can have bounty campaigns which can give you a lot if you completed the task.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2066

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

just enter your email and password and I will give you $0.000000001 worth of a shitcoin then steal your BTC

$100,000 BTC in one hour
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

not all airdrop scam, but most airdrop it fails and is not in demand by investors,
a coin will not have any price if there is no sale and purchase transactions,
the airdrop coin, and the bounty program coin is actually the same, it's just that airdrop coin developers do not want to spend more budget for their marketing on bounty...

cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

First and foremost you shouldnt be joining any of these free airdrops because these projects are some kinda testing or beta phases,airdrops are just created to draw attentions to these projects that is why there are less chances that these tokens will get some good values in the future,you should be more focus in bounty hunting because its much more profitable.

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:49:06 PM

I think SCAM is not the right word to describe airdrops, if you think about, they didn't really stole any money from their participants. For me the right word to describe 99% of all airdrops are unprofitable and a waste of time. Ever since erc20 tokens became popular, airdrops isn't a marketing ploy anymore it became the perfect opportunity for anyone to acquire a huge amount of money. Like what some users on here mentioned, anyone can just create a token, create a thread with the heading AIRDROP, create a description and make up a roadmap then after the community gets bigger dump all of the tokens on etherdelta and disappear with a huge bag of money. Oh wait.....you're right it is a SCAM

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

IMO these airdrops has less chance of getting listed into any exchanges that is why these tokens wont have any good chance to get some value,that is why it is better to join bounty campaigns because these projects are more legit and reliable compare to those projects which comes from these airdrops! You shouldnt be wasting your time with these shit projects.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

hm, i can agree with you. I used to participate in many airdrops and spent 2-3 hours per day filling out airdrop forms until I realized that the return is very small. More than 90% of tokens that I received as airdrop will never go to the exchanges, and to sell them on decentralized exchanges, they still have to be transferred there. And the cost of gas is sometimes higher than the cost of these tokens. no sense.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

No, this is only 2018 current condition. If I compare with last year (2017) there are many legit airdrops. Like BLUE, ELTCOIN, EREAL, BITWHITE, REBL, and many more. So, I can say 2018 is the worst time for airdrop. I think the last Airdrop which gives good token was POLYMATH.
I seconded into this one which the thing you are saying on here is true where airdrops back in previous years are almost legit ones and do paying but now when the trend when it comes to airdrops and becomes popular it gradually becomes more worst because most of them arent paying or just giving out total shitcoins which dont really have any value at all thats why i dont already engage into airdrops into this year unlike before that joining them is somehow give a chance on making some free money from free coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

hm, i can agree with you. I used to participate in many airdrops and spent 2-3 hours per day filling out airdrop forms until I realized that the return is very small. More than 90% of tokens that I received as airdrop will never go to the exchanges, and to sell them on decentralized exchanges, they still have to be transferred there. And the cost of gas is sometimes higher than the cost of these tokens. no sense.

You're totally wrong my friend, just because you joined the scam airdrops doesn't mean all the airdrops are scams at all.
That's a really bad accusation when you're judging everyone through one guy's action. I could give you some ideals about how to figure out which isn't the scam airdrops, just send me a pm.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

Very funny - bad experience with airdrops Smiley Does that mean that they lost something or like that?
All crypto market is full of scam, just for one reason - it is self-organized, self-moderated. Almost all newcomers think that there are just xxx and if everything goes wrong somebody will refund you money. But it is another story. Nobody will do it. No protection - the other side of non-control. And you should understand it. Make your own research and hear only yourself, make decision by yourself and understand all the risk that you take.
And all this is only about ICOs and trading in crypto. And what about airdrops - you dont spend money, you dont risk your amount, so what is :bad experience"? When you didn't receive free money? Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

If we consider mid and late 2017 or this year 2018, I totally agree with you. Number of coins grew exponentially, and I remember when there was the explosion of the “e” coins, where were created Ebtc Eiota, Eltc and so on... they were worth really zero and most of them disappear soon later.

In the past there have been airdrops that ended up to be worth thousands of dollars, I think for example Iota, Decred, Blue, and of course  I missed all of them!
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:07:45 PM

The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
It's sad, but it's true and in bounty companies it's very hard with payments with scoring for assignments, constantly have to communicate with bounty managers .....
Lhez

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

I am newbie in this furom i dont know if fraud or not but i hope its not becuase it can help a lot and airdrop is not hard to apply..
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

Earlier I often participated in airdrops, but in the end I received very few tokens, that is, very little profit.
 One of the last successful airdrops, in which I participated - Helbiz-sent 1000 tokens.

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:23:57 PM

You shouldnt be wasting your precious time with these airdrops,and only those newbies will surely try to get good profits with these free airdrops  it isnt really going to give you anything and it will be a waste of your time.Why would you waste your time with these nonsense drops if you can participate with bounty campaigns which can give you a lot of profits?

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:28:41 PM

Yes it is,that is why we shouldnt be participating these airdrops instead focus in bounty campaigns because surely if you get paid with these ICOs you will be making a lot of money and that is for sure,wait for the perfect bull run to come to maximize your bounties, do not let these airdrops waste your precious time because you can make more if you spent it with more reliable things.

cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

You should know how scammy people in this community are,people will try to take advantage each others and that is the nature of human the infinity of greed,that is why you need to be more vigillant everytime because the market has been filled with these type of people and projects hence you shouldnt be wastinf your time with these airdrops and you should be more focused with the bounty campaigns.

Oliveir

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

Do you have proof of it? or you are just saying it based on your experience wherein all airdrops you join are shit one and no coins reach your wallet? Don't blame all airdrops for your misfortune buddy.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
I participated in 30 AIRDROPS. 10 of them gave their coins in time and I earned a bit of money. The rest are not over, or they have not paid any money at all. I think AIRDROP is a waste of time. You decide whether to participate or not.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

Not all but most of them,i participated some airdrops last year and i got $300 in my most valuable airdropped participated i imemdiately dumped the coin after it got listed because these tokens are worthless and just a waste of our time there are less chances that these tokens will get listed into big exchanges that is why we shouldnt be holding these tokens too much,but those tokens from bounty campaign is lot better because it has more potentials to grow and get listed into major exchanges.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: